Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,876 to 13,890 of 31137
-
02-25-22 21:42 #17262Senior Member

Posts: 222Just got done seeing her. Definitely the girl in the pictures but a little older. She's flirty, nice man made bolt ons, won't rush and does not speak a word of fucking English. Rides pretty damn well, bent her over K9 and she can take a pounding. Finished in mish.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
1. 5 hh, BBJ is available for an extra. 6.
-
02-25-22 21:28 #17261Banned Member

Posts: 905Well if the mongers stick together and go without seeing them when they charge to high a rate we could bring rates down fast because we the ones with the power. I just don't go if I don't like the rate but I'm only one guy when I say no its 50 more saying yes and leaving tips LOL.
Originally Posted by LadyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 21:22 #17260Banned Member

Posts: 905I would be shocked if that ad is real if it ask for deposit block them.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 21:00 #17259Senior Member

Posts: 101AudiMike
Please check your inbox.
Originally Posted by AudiMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 19:51 #17258Senior Member

Posts: 222Intel?
Any Intel on this one? I remember seeing ads and reviews on LC a while back but can't find them.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2314145
-
02-25-22 18:00 #17257Senior Member

Posts: 960I texted her a bit after chatting on SA. Seems cool and sweet by text but some of her story didn't add up. So I backed off.
Originally Posted by HovasBack;5797277[URL
But she never said she escorted so maybe that's why it didn't add up. She was hiding that. She should have been straight because what do I care. I think she has an apartment off 77 somewhere.
-
02-25-22 17:12 #17256Senior Member

Posts: 878She definitely has kids not sure where you got that she doesn't?
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 16:38 #17255Regular Member

Posts: 11PMed you Hovas. In regards to an older post
Get back to me when you can. I had to create a new account but my old one was Buttkiller23.
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 16:28 #17254Regular Member

Posts: 11PMed you Hovas. In regards to an older post
Get back to me when you can. I had to create a new account but my old one was Buttkiller23.
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 16:04 #17253Senior Member

Posts: 503Have reports
I reported on Ella on here a few times. Just search the name. Valerie Joy has reports on another website. I've seen her as well. Both has nice huge asses. But everything is covered. They are clean and safe.
Originally Posted by UpsCaps
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 15:55 #17252Senior Member

Posts: 149Anybody seen her
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72173649
Not sure if I missed any reviews on this one. She doesn't have a name showing on the profile. Has anyone had any experience with her?
-
02-25-22 15:08 #17251Senior Member

Posts: 34PSA to providers RE: inflation
In a perfect world it would be great to float out a PSA to providers the inflation and fuel cost are hampering discretionary spending for us mongers. Limit the overbooking, ghosting, GPS, ridiculous rates and BS. I know fantasyland!
-
02-25-22 15:01 #17250Senior Member

Posts: 288Tori?
Not to get all nostalgic, but anyone know what happened to Tori. I thought she amazing, but she changed numbers a few times and then disappeared.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-sexy/24446781
-
02-25-22 14:58 #17249Senior Member

Posts: 99
-
02-25-22 14:47 #17248Senior Member

Posts: 36Deposit?
I think you'd be the one getting the deposit.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





