Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 925 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 975 1025 1425 1925 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 30326
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16466
    Quote Originally Posted by HovasBack;5797277[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/72173649[/URL]

    Not sure if I missed any reviews on this one. She doesn't have a name showing on the profile. Has anyone had any experience with her?
    I texted her a bit after chatting on SA. Seems cool and sweet by text but some of her story didn't add up. So I backed off.

    But she never said she escorted so maybe that's why it didn't add up. She was hiding that. She should have been straight because what do I care. I think she has an apartment off 77 somewhere.

  2. #16465
    She definitely has kids not sure where you got that she doesn't?

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Yep she said she moving to Chi town but she don't have kids can't have any that's why she allows so much bbf but I'm no longer a bbf kinda guy my buddy been knowing her for years he lives near her. He does her bbf.

  3. #16464

    PMed you Hovas. In regards to an older post

    Quote Originally Posted by HovasBack  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72173649

    Not sure if I missed any reviews on this one. She doesn't have a name showing on the profile. Has anyone had any experience with her?
    Get back to me when you can. I had to create a new account but my old one was Buttkiller23.

  4. #16463

    PMed you Hovas. In regards to an older post

    Quote Originally Posted by HovasBack  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72173649

    Not sure if I missed any reviews on this one. She doesn't have a name showing on the profile. Has anyone had any experience with her?
    Get back to me when you can. I had to create a new account but my old one was Buttkiller23.

  5. #16462

    Have reports

    I reported on Ella on here a few times. Just search the name. Valerie Joy has reports on another website. I've seen her as well. Both has nice huge asses. But everything is covered. They are clean and safe.

  6. #16461

    Anybody seen her

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72173649

    Not sure if I missed any reviews on this one. She doesn't have a name showing on the profile. Has anyone had any experience with her?

  7. #16460

    PSA to providers RE: inflation

    In a perfect world it would be great to float out a PSA to providers the inflation and fuel cost are hampering discretionary spending for us mongers. Limit the overbooking, ghosting, GPS, ridiculous rates and BS. I know fantasyland!

  8. #16459

    Tori?

    Not to get all nostalgic, but anyone know what happened to Tori. I thought she amazing, but she changed numbers a few times and then disappeared.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-sexy/24446781

  9. #16458

  10. #16457

    Deposit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    The deposit thing would have been the first sign for me to stop reading.
    I think you'd be the one getting the deposit.

  11. #16456
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Scrolling thru Tryst and stopped on this one. When I saw her pics I immediately thought I would add her to my to-do list. Then I read the add and saw her specialty. Nope!!

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/glamsugar

    I wasn't looking for a fetish, just forgot to uncheck the BDSM filter.
    The deposit thing would have been the first sign for me to stop reading.

  12. #16455

    Larissa Parker

    Scrolling thru Tryst and stopped on this one. When I saw her pics I immediately thought I would add her to my to-do list. Then I read the add and saw her specialty. Nope!!

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/glamsugar

    I wasn't looking for a fetish, just forgot to uncheck the BDSM filter.

  13. #16454

    Streetwalker on or near Graham / sugar creek

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/013311505478

    Waste of time. Qv. Seedy area. Trash performance. Has handler. Saw earlier in week. Won't ever again. I think I saw her before. Hr but only covered BJ. Didn't even get naked. Rushed out the door after handler was mentioned. Catfish. 100% photoshop or not her at all. She's like 40.

    I hate doing this escort stuff now. Just lame. Either chicks like her or chicks that'll basically rob you.
    She is terrible, she been reviewed many times she puts fake pics up, she a street walker, because most guys know about her and stay away. When pics look fake ask for a pic so when you get there if its not her just leave.

  14. #16453
    I saw that too. And in one pic she has that same spot wrapped with a bandage to cover it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    A couple of the pictures show brusing on her arm
    Maybe needle marks?

  15. #16452

    Bailey In Hickory

    Her name came up a few weeks ago but I didn't see any discussion. She's got thick things and a fat ass I might want to hit.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/273598878031

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape