Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 10391
-
02-26-22 12:27 #5546Regular Member

Posts: 8She's really real.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 10:21 #5545Senior Member

Posts: 46This was through text.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 05:48 #5544Senior Member

Posts: 92Got to wonder.
I am seriously beginning to wonder where this is coming from. 1 k is the new 5?
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 05:44 #5543Senior Member

Posts: 92For calibration only.
Hey all. I'm really sensing a change. And not in a good way. I was just blocked by a woman who wanted 500. When I said I would not provide that for dinner alone she immediately blocked me and called me a cheap bastard. What's going on with the market? That's insane! $500 will get you a couple rounds at a AAMP and believe it or not if they stay around a while you can build a rapport with them as well. I was one of those 3 vs 5 guys. Now apparently it's 5 vs 10? WTF?
Last edited by Paradigum; 02-26-22 at 05:46. Reason: Not providing details so need to delete the details.
-
02-25-22 22:24 #5542Regular Member

Posts: 23Pump and dump
Any good pump and dump recommendation on SA? Anywhere b / w seattle and Bellingham will do.
-
02-25-22 16:15 #5541Senior Member

Posts: 61Cosplay Queen a waste of time.
According to her, "I don't have sex with anyone." That poor girl.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-520ec6374661
-
02-25-22 13:13 #5540Banned Member

Posts: 1358Is her pussy made of gold? Probably some rookie will pay that much!
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 13:01 #5539Senior Member

Posts: 1544Send her my way. When I'm done with her, she'd drop that "til you cum" rate to "per hour. ".
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 12:32 #5538Senior Member

Posts: 906Messages like that
If they are sending messages like that through SA's messaging system they are an idiot and are going to get banned sooner rather than later. Best to move over to text on a burner phone or Signal for those discussions.
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 09:52 #5537Senior Member

Posts: 46https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-b8ff0c50342c
"Anything sexual is 900+".
-
02-24-22 23:47 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 46SeductiveAngel
-
02-24-22 21:47 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 170Huh, Firefox was on my not-working list.
Originally Posted by RichardQ
[View Original Post]
Time for a deep clean of cookies.
-
02-24-22 20:50 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 37For me, Chromium, Edge, and Opera will not work. Had to use Firefox.
Originally Posted by InFrequently
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 19:07 #5533Regular Member

Posts: 24Yes sir, for me 2 browsers (chrome & Firefox) were not working. Used Brave and it worked just fine.
Originally Posted by InFrequently
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 17:50 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 170Sa
Anyone else having problems signing in to SA this afternoon?











Reply With Quote






