Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 837 1337 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 31824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26784

    Rubmd

    I saw someone said most of the girls from rubratings moved to rubmd so I went to check it out and I found a few extras that I've never seen before. They all look TGTBT but I was just wondering if anybody has had experiences with these providers?

    https://memphis.rubmd.com/b378479d-d...f-fa928262d256

    https://memphis.rubmd.com/10897c3a-2...1-d6f6e4f6d46c

    https://memphis.rubmd.com/e82a48dc-a...8-6bb5dec59bfb

  2. #26783

    Massage FS

    First time posting due to experience.

    Met Maria from the Latina bunch in hotel on airways. Got her info a few days before RR went down. Paid for the Hr Nuru session. Wasn't expecting much due to previous experiences with violet and their "Nuru" sessions. Went in, made small talk, paid, & session got started. Received a nice massage on bed, next thing I started feeling her body sliding on me. Completely naked. Turn & she started massaging front of my body. The ending was amazing, FS. Covered completely safe. Didn't watch clock when it came to finishing. Tipped because I was not expecting that! Will def be back.

  3. #26782
    I've seen Lindsay, Sassy, and ms305.

    All three were really nice always YMMV probably seen 305 the most love thick women but she's been unresponsive as of late. Sassy was nice but seen a weird report on her ad maybe someone was mad at her or something I alr did a review on her so you can check that out. Lindsay was cool just not really into our session it's like a yr ago can't really remember the details hopes this helps.

  4. #26781

    Dixie

    Haven't heard from Dixie in a while wondering, if anyone has heard from her recently her ad is still up but doesn't respond to text. Anyone have current way of getting a hold of her? Hope she OK she's a really sweet chick but happy mongering fellas!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/67990770

  5. #26780

  6. #26779

    3-400

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCandleJon  [View Original Post]
    Little Barbie right?

    She's been back for a while and with those rates 300 & 400 she is definitely GPS.

    The times I had dreams of her it was 120 to 180 z.
    Most of these girls asking 3-400 put those ads up hoping to catch someone that does not know better!! Almost all will tell you the $ for 30, that is why they ask. How did you hear about me!! You mention that ad, and BOOM you are getting quoted 3-400!! Simple, can't let a playa play a playa!! Just my two cents!!

  7. #26778
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    And you have never done that. Just asking.
    Glock not only makes a good gun, but one helluvaburn.

  8. #26777

    The good, the bad and the ugly

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaCare  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you 100 percent. Post on here your experiences. You not only help everyone else but also yourself. Worse thing you can do is try to keep a escort to yourself because unless you are spending enough on her to give her a good living, then she will have to quit or move somewhere else. And most of these women want expensive life styles. If she is good then help spread the word about her so she will do good, stay in this area and you can keep seeing her. If not good or not safe then help others avoid her and the trouble. Looking out for each other and helping the good providers.

    Agreed spreading the word of a good provider helps the community. As far as being bitches yap dog, no, unless you also do not provide intel when a provider starts dancing with the devil to much. Affects our whole community here and safety.
    I also concur our community here provides good information for good providers and when good providers start to downslide and get into the dead zone of dancing with the devil reporting the truth benefit the community totally agree if information about a woman is inaccurate with SIMP behavior is a detriment here.

  9. #26776

    Missed point

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman61  [View Original Post]
    I was under the impression that this whole forum for posting our reviews (good or bad) was an open advertisement of and for the providers. In most business, word of mouth, written or spoken, has always been the best advertisement.
    I completely agree about posting reviews good or bad. I've giving my fair share. The point I was bringing across was advertising for the providers, it's called a lap dog, some may have heard of it. One that engages in the act of a providers advertising or bidding, especially in order to maintain a position of privilege or favor. We can all enjoy the hobby without being a lap dog.

    Happy hinting,

    C.

  10. #26775

  11. #26774
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman61  [View Original Post]
    I was under the impression that this whole forum for posting our reviews (good or bad) was an open advertisement of and for the providers. In most business, word of mouth, written or spoken, has always been the best advertisement.
    I agree with you 100 percent. Post on here your experiences. You not only help everyone else but also yourself. Worse thing you can do is try to keep a escort to yourself because unless you are spending enough on her to give her a good living, then she will have to quit or move somewhere else. And most of these women want expensive life styles. If she is good then help spread the word about her so she will do good, stay in this area and you can keep seeing her. If not good or not safe then help others avoid her and the trouble. Looking out for each other and helping the good providers.

  12. #26773

    Mea Culpa

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman61  [View Original Post]
    I was under the impression that this whole forum for posting our reviews (good or bad) was an open advertisement of and for the providers. In most business, word of mouth, written or spoken, has always been the best advertisement.
    I agree completely.

  13. #26772
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle1960  [View Original Post]
    When did we get to the point that guys are advertising for these girls. Is that common here? Funny how gullible guys are to think they are anything more than a dollar sign to a provider yet they do all their yapping and bidding for them. Its comical really.
    I was under the impression that this whole forum for posting our reviews (good or bad) was an open advertisement of and for the providers. In most business, word of mouth, written or spoken, has always been the best advertisement.

  14. #26771

    Juicy Keke

    Gives nice sloppy porn star (even makes the sounds while sucking ya tip like one). Nice phat juicy ass and her cowgirl is to die for. Got good stamina in that position, a lot better than most. Very sweet chick and accommodating.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/75669771

  15. #26770
    Quote Originally Posted by RibBled96  [View Original Post]
    Is there an ad for her that you can post? Thanks.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/75703524

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape