Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 9711
-
02-25-22 17:31 #7776Senior Member

Posts: 28PM sent! If anyone else wants to trade let me know as well. Thanks and be safe out there!
Originally Posted by ElonMusk
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 17:00 #7775Senior Member

Posts: 183I saw her on Pd yesterday. Unfortunately she's overpriced now. 300 hhr what a joke. Her service isn't worth that. She also stopped being fun. No more recording. If anyone wants to trade videos though pm me. I've got at least 20-30 mins of her.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 14:45 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 746Nice.
She looks delicious. I was trying to see her last year. She quoted me 300 hr on HX. I was waiting for her to come back around and she never did. I texted her and she told me she no longer uses HX and that she raised her rate to 500 hr. That priced me out, unfortunately. I am not willing to pay that. She was posting on PD for a while, but I haven't seen her there in a long time either. Is she still providing?
Originally Posted by ElonMusk
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 13:29 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 28Still around
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...nce/Jessicajba
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 11:53 #7772Senior Member

Posts: 530Jessicajade
What happened to her? She has been gone for a while now. Anyone know where she is or retired?
Originally Posted by ElonMusk
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 22:48 #7771Senior Member

Posts: 1267Noice! I'd creampie.
Originally Posted by ElonMusk
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 22:23 #7770Senior Member

Posts: 183I took a long one with her. Ima need a trade for another girls vid though.
Originally Posted by ZippySd
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 13:45 #7769Senior Member

Posts: 132I meant that I only ever do CFS appointments. If the ad says she does BB, she probably does. It's always faster to ask the booker for that info.
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the heads up! I live in Ktown too so I got to check it out. I never considered ordering shrimp on my tacos but Chloe hyped me up to them.
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 13:05 #7768Senior Member

Posts: 530Chloe from booker gray /2 pop / candygirl
Has anyone got BBFS from chloe? The ad says BBFS xtra. Based on below review, she only offers cfs??
Originally Posted by Bince33
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 09:57 #7767Senior Member

Posts: 313Plancha Tacos on 3rd is probably the best location for shrimp tacos that is central to most providers.
Originally Posted by Bince33
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 01:38 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 132Chloe
Booked Chloe from Booker Gray / CandyGirl /2 Pop for the second time. Pics are her but she a little thicker (not fat though) and they are touched up. Huge ass and big tits, curvy voluptuous type. I will also add since some have asked—she is not Fendi (I've also been with her too).
So here's the thing: she won't do DFK and doesn't pretend to be your girlfriend. I usually need DFK but she's chill AF and is like a cool FWB type who likes to chitchat with her vape pen between rounds. Her attitude kind of reminds me of Lexi. And honestly, that ass makes up for it all.
We get in the shower and she does the thing where she washes my chest and cock while pressing her tits against my back, rubbing all over. Then she turns around and sticks her ass out, allowing me to grind and dry hump away. She let me do this last time and I loved it. With so many K-girls keeping it all business in the shower, I appreciate the play in here. This time, I ask if I can fuck her in the shower and to my surprise, she laughs and says, "sure. " I only do CFS, so she steps out and grabs the condom. She gives me a shower BJ, puts on the rubber with her mouth and turns around, presenting me with that luscious big ass. And I go to town. I hump away, beating at those cheeks over and over, grabbing her tits and back. I blow an amazing load and we shower quickly before going to the bed.
We chill for a while, talking and catching up. She steps out for a sec because her Uber eats had arrived: sushi for her and her roommate.
Finally it's time for round 2. She puts the cover on and I pound her missionary for a bit. But I want that ass again. She bends over the bed and I go to pound town once again, beating those cheeks and getting turned on with all that jiggly booty movement. I pound over and over and Chloe yells that she's coming. Whether its true or not, I'm happy to hear it. I continue doggystyle, until I want to hump closer and begin spoon fucking her doggy, drilling down and humping that ass until I release. We chill again for a while until its time to shower and go. She asks me to bring her shrimp tacos next time. I wouldn't mind but am not sure where to even buy shrimp tacos.
-
02-22-22 11:27 #7765Senior Member

Posts: 1190Wanted to chime in with some former NorCal monger help. Those fake pic did belong to Jenna. She worked at Asianangels and Viola last but left sometime last year. Hard to know if it is her or not because they are fakes and don't look like her.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
Yes she is in her 30's with a small spinner build and small natural tits. Sort of pubescent built but you can tell into her 30's. Mag approved and not super tight. She was ok for me. I did not repeat but she had her fans. She does do that high pitched act that gets annoying for some.
-
02-22-22 10:49 #7764Senior Member

Posts: 265Jenna
Yes. I knew the pic with cat hands looked familiar. I saw her as Jenna in San Mateo in 2019. Nice small body, but she did have a kind of annoying personality / voice. She fucked pretty good though. Probably late 30's IIRC. She was $220 for BBFSCIP. Sounds like a bargain these days.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 02:29 #7763Senior Member

Posts: 294Lima
Those pics look familiar, I think she went by Jenna in NorCal, never saw her, heard she's at least in her 30's, try's to act youngish with a high pitch voice, which could be a turn on or make you feel like creep.
Originally Posted by Alex60
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 00:51 #7762Senior Member

Posts: 553Add a dozen chicken wings and I'm game.
Originally Posted by BoneRanger22
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





