Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 866 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 12986
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7361
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricoswank  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever receive a response? I have the same inquiry. OTC credit cards don't work and privacy requires you to input your real name, address and I'd.
    For a Privacy account, probably. But using a Privacy pre-paid card, you don't have to use an accurate billing address or name. I use completely random made-up ones and they work wherever Privacy is accepted. I don't recall if I used Privacy for my month of RM subscription so no idea if they accept those cards or not, probably they do (most outlets don't have a valid reason to reject pre-paid cards).

  2. #7360

    Downey

    I visited Downey massage. Got there slightly after opening, usually a good time to get an hour massage, typically not busy. They said, 30 min only. I heard this place had young latinas, so I asked for one. Anna was probably around 35 or so. Not much of a massage, all covered, very willing to please. She has a nice face.

  3. #7359
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Finally, something for us downtowners! Thanks!

    What general area in DT is she working out of?

    The only DTLA spots I know are Chinatown, not great options. Working on another possible freelancer but haven't set anything up yet. I'll return the favor of it works out.

    BB, out.
    Talked to the booker because I was interested in Miko as well and he gave me the address. It's near Chinatown area.

  4. #7358

    Rm

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricoswank  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever receive a response? I have the same inquiry. OTC credit cards don't work and privacy requires you to input your real name, address and I'd.
    I have not tried a OTC CC.

    I have been on RM for a short while and I was not impressed with the reviews. More comments than actual quality reviews and mongers bragging than seems to be real reviews. Plus I don't think they even had the actual date of the visit on those reviews.

    I used the bit coin thing and I had a hard time finding a machine that does not require you to enter your DL but they charge a craze high percentage for their fee.

    Was not worth the trouble. I've chatted with other via PM that used their CC and had no issues but that's not for me.

    Good luck.

  5. #7357

    Alternative

    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    But for Privacy you have to provide a real address and real name to set up your account Right?

    Plus do the card work for purchases outside the USA?


    Thanks.
    Did you ever receive a response? I have the same inquiry. OTC credit cards don't work and privacy requires you to input your real name, address and I'd.

  6. #7356

    La mirada near Imperial Hwy

    Quote Originally Posted by PhineasPhreak  [View Original Post]
    Always in the search for new places. Saw this one, it's near the Home Depot center. Wondering if anybody took one for the team yet?

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../20672607.html
    Checked out Good Day Spa and met an Asian MILF who provided a decent session in a quiet, kinda professional looking spa. My senses tell me this is a newer place and they are staying low key. I opted for the legit massage with release option. There was some boob and under the belt play otc with a promise for more on the next visit. She was cute enough and provided a standard yet unrushed session.

    The way these things play I'm certain eventually they will hire more girls with more services.

  7. #7355
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanSlate  [View Original Post]
    Trusted another recommendation from Rmaps.

    Ord Spa they said.

    Great massage. But that was it. Wish more was offered.
    I've never hard trouble at ORD Spa in Chinatown. Maybe you need to Tip more better or actually ask for what you want.

  8. #7354

    First Visit

    Trusted another recommendation from Rmaps.

    Ord Spa they said.

    Great massage. But that was it. Wish more was offered.

  9. #7353

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there for awhile but based on most recent reviews the place hasn't changed from my own past experience. Usually reliably attractive staff and usually uninspired service for a Thai spot. Also aggressive high tip demands are not unusual here.
    That sounds about right.

    Vicky is about the only one I remember (for a Thai gal) that gave pretty good service. I haven't seen her in years.

  10. #7352
    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have been nearby but never went inside. I do see some of the girls that work there and they are pretty cute it's a Thai AMP unlike the other angel spas that are Chinese AMP.
    I haven't been there for awhile but based on most recent reviews the place hasn't changed from my own past experience. Usually reliably attractive staff and usually uninspired service for a Thai spot. Also aggressive high tip demands are not unusual here.

  11. #7351

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    No worries.

    So who is good to see there? Any lookers?
    I have been nearby but never went inside. I do see some of the girls that work there and they are pretty cute it's a Thai AMP unlike the other angel spas that are Chinese AMP.

  12. #7350

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I meant on Melrose. West of Mario's Peruvian Rest.

    My bad.
    No worries.

    So who is good to see there? Any lookers?

  13. #7349

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    Isn't there another Angel Spa on Melrose? Too many out there with the same name.
    Yes, I meant on Melrose. West of Mario's Peruvian Rest.

    My bad.

  14. #7348
    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    Angel on Huntington is closed for remodeling, but they said they'd reopen towards the end of the month.
    Is there anything else you recommend in that area??.

  15. #7347

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    Angel on Huntington is closed for remodeling, but they said they'd reopen towards the end of the month.
    Isn't there another Angel Spa on Melrose? Too many out there with the same name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape