Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 37358
-
02-25-22 09:31 #24218Senior Member

Posts: 71Anita from eros?
I am curious too. I found this link: https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1586704.htm?cat=1.
Originally Posted by RiverRaider06
[View Original Post]
I have not had a dream, and this one is leaving tomorrow.
-
02-25-22 09:21 #24217Senior Member

Posts: 271Escort Alligator PR 28
Has anybody seen thiis one: https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/75816403 I called a couple months back and we set up an appointment then called back a little later as I changed my mind and wanted to go sooner. We face time and the pics are real she's nice and sexy. So she tells me "You can play with it or come over and play with me" Westend / nothing specific 80/120/200. After seeing everything on video I head out and call again with no answer. She texts back that her daughter came home. Hmmmm Texted her many more times with no response. I still see her online.
-
02-25-22 06:43 #24216Senior Member

Posts: 449Info
Your box if full them me the info thanks.
Originally Posted by AllInfoSfd
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 23:31 #24215Senior Member

Posts: 581Foxy
Happened to see her on midlo on Wednesday but the number I have gets no reply. Let me know if you get her latest number.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 23:20 #24214Senior Member

Posts: 342Starr
Anyone know what happened to this chick? She was absolutely one of my favorites.
-
02-24-22 20:29 #24213Banned Member

Posts: 262Kinky Brunette
Thanks. I should have put the pieces of the puzzle together! BH44.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 20:24 #24212Senior Member

Posts: 135Thanks.
I added her to my to-try list recently. Would you say she actually spent a solid amount of time on sensual massage, or was it brush-brush and how do you want to finish? Thanks again!
Originally Posted by RiverRaider06
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 20:21 #24211Senior Member

Posts: 135Kinky Brunette?
It's a different number, but the picture, location and info match with Kinky Brunette or the other girl that advertised with her occasionally.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 19:48 #24210Banned Member

Posts: 262Intel
Anyone have intel on this ad? BH44.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/343914091437
-
02-24-22 19:47 #24209Senior Member

Posts: 42I'm interested also.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 19:36 #24208Senior Member

Posts: 580Cubano
Do you have a link to share.
Originally Posted by RiverRaider06
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 17:14 #24207Senior Member

Posts: 171She's responding
I dreamed of her recently and had a good dream.
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 17:11 #24206Senior Member

Posts: 76Thick cuban
Yes, pictures of her are 100% accurate. She is literally 4'8". Set up was easy, I opted for qv which was 1 Benjamin. She went straight to work for a CBJ. After a few minutes she wanted doggy and I gave it my all. It was a sweet treat IMO. Location is nice and convenient.
Treat them nice.
Raider.
-
02-24-22 16:53 #24205Senior Member

Posts: 114Any info
Anybody seen her before?
https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...w/343914091437
-
02-24-22 16:46 #24204Senior Member

Posts: 1333A la carte
These a la carte pricing tw at ts are superbly annoying.
Originally Posted by RiverRaider06
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





