Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 694 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5546

    Sa

    Anyone else having problems signing in to SA this afternoon?

  2. #5545

    Viv

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    New SA member.

    Viv.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-0c5207a8f311

    She feels like very Pro.

    Wondering if anybody recognize her as a known provider.
    Well the $300 arrangement until whenever I cum sort of confirm the Pro suspicion.

  3. #5544

    Some SA Intel

    GPS.

    Graceandbeauty.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-baa63d3f2a43
    She is 35 and rejected a $300 offer.

    Juniper.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-71f4fdb88cb6
    She is fine but not outstanding rejected $300 offer.

    Mercy.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-dc308c0e850b
    At least she is hot. Rejected $300 offer.

    SCAM.

    MonMon.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-451199d46758
    Sad stories to get you to send money in advance.

    Teesosoft.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-a0ddfc89a1e8
    Sad stories to get you to send money in advance.

    Breannna.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-eb373a6e3f58
    Needs money in advance to rent a car.

    VVixen.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-b1410467d07d
    Asked for fund on Cashapp before meeting.

    Seattlessecret.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-5881f1fd4fcb
    Requested funds upfront to show you are serious.

    PICTURE SELLER.

    EnchantingGurl.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-aa461c17281e

  4. #5543

    Viv from SA (Info request)

    New SA member.

    Viv.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-0c5207a8f311

    She feels like very Pro.

    Wondering if anybody recognize her as a known provider.

  5. #5542

    The arrangement gods taketh away, and the arrangement gods giveth

    Well, after a major dry spell lasting several months I hit the jackpot twice in a row.

    #1 Was a Filipina girl, a little plump but not fat, who works as a nurse and has weird hours and is hard to arrange a meet with because of that. Spent the night with me for $400 when we did hook up.

    #2 Was a petite white girl, strawberry blonde. Took her to dinner at Ray's Boathouse and and in the uber back to my hotel she had her hand down my pants pretty much before I sat down in the backseat. She did not disappoint that night at the hotel. $500 for the evening.

    #3 Is a cute and very young Chinese girl. We've facetimed a few times but haven't met yet, and she's made it pretty clear she is comfortable with my price range. She's not very experienced but I figure if I take her to a nice restaurant she'll be down for it.

    At the same time, the Tenga arrived from Amazon and it works great. Just buy lots of lube and make sure to clean the thing with hot tap water.

  6. #5541
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-fe750c115604

    I been off and on chatting with her for months.
    She is on just about every SB sites there is. Has never responded to me.

  7. #5540

    Seeking comfort

    Can any one tell me what the scene is like at the airport video in des Moines is like I've been hearing of theses adults theater and am curious I'm a younger AA male so I don't want to stick out in a older or non diverse group of people.

  8. #5539

    I'd like to kickstarter this


  9. #5538

    Babyzen a waste of time

    Won't do ppm, as she is "not a prostitute!

    Hmm. I'm not sure that means what she thinks it means. BWAHAHAHA "I'm not a prostitute! I love it. Good luck, sweetie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-530667ab3042

  10. #5537

    Wants 900 but will do 800 per date, because I am cute

    ROFL. Yeah right, I'll give you the 8 bills then, sweeteheart. Sad part is there are a lot of chumps around who are getting in line to actually give in to these ridiculous demands. I wish I had a pussy and some good looks. I would not have to "work" for a living.

  11. #5536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939

    Has anyone actually fucked her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-fe750c115604

    I been off and on chatting with her for months.

  12. #5535

    PrettyPrincess

    Holy christ. I've been chatting with her. Thanks for the heads up.

    Never trust anyone who calls themselves "princess" or wants to be treated like one (in their bio) it never ends well for me.

  13. #5534
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939

    Wants 900 but will do 800 per date, because I am cute


  14. #5533

    [URL]https://members.seeking.com/member/ccdb5200-a595-4859-8512-3e2145ec9973[/URL]


  15. #5532
    Quote Originally Posted by blake37  [View Original Post]
    It's all ultimately a numbers game with a layer of the "culture" of the girls in the area. The pandemic has made things worse because the "churn" is worse, I. E. The number of active girls cycle out of the site faster than new girls cycle in. At least this is what I've seen in the Seattle area. As the number of girls in the area goes down the amount of dudes competing with those girls probably stays the same or goes down slower. So the pool of girls that are what you're looking for and will be open to what you're willing to gift will get smaller.

    Seattle is a particularly bad city for numbers. There seem to be proportionately fewer girls active combined with high cost of living and a big pool of tech industry people with a lot of money.

    You can totally get a quick sense of things based on whatever searches you do. So my standard search on the site is Unviewed + Body (Slim / Athletic / Average / Curvy) + Age (18-35) + Any Ethnicity. Over the past few years that search has generally come up with around 8000 girls in the Seattle area. It would stay pretty consistent based on me subscribing to the site for one month at a time a few times a year. The pool would replenish anywhere from the low to high 8000's.

    Currently when I search in Seattle it's just over 6000. The greater Seattle area has a population of around 4000. The active pool is getting smaller. You can also see this by how slowly new girls appear or how many hours old the recently active girls are. So I find the pool of girls that meet my needs is much smaller, which means I meet less often. Girls who want too much money based on my criteria for their looks, too transactional, or too flighty. The occasional "free" girls are fewer and farther between.

    When I visit LA there is a night and day difference. The default search comes up as 10,000+ which is the max displayed number. If I look just for White girls it's still 10,000+. If I look just for Latina girls it's still 10,000+. If I look JUST for Mixed girls it's in the mid 6000's. So there are more potential Mixed girls in LA than All potential girls in the Seattle area. The numbers back up my experience. Easier to find girls that meet my needs when I visit down there.

    If I try using my searches in some of the cities above I get interesting results. Denver has a lot of relative girls, 10,000+ even though there are less people. The other cities have lower numbers but still pretty high relative to their local population. Which helps explain why there might be more potential girls there. It's hard to beat LA though. Which has a really large pool of girls trying to be actresses or models.

    Seattle seems to be in a kind of middle where you don't get the benefits of a huge pool of girls like in LA combined with a lot of demand for that smaller pool.
    Population of the city of Los Angeles 3. 976 million. Population of Seattle 737,015.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape