Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 59513
-
02-24-22 19:39 #46598

Posts: 682It sounds like you need to RTFF
Because surely you jest? SMH.
Originally Posted by RasaGenors
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 19:38 #46597Banned Member

Posts: 2410Go to their (Sisi) sister shop Li an Windy Hill, girls are attractive and usually 4 of them working at any given time. But call ahead if you want to see the legend.
Originally Posted by Ttdb718
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 19:11 #46596Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yes, it's unreasonable for these parts because we don't have massage girls in their 20's here. Early 30's? Maybe but not sure which two would work best. I think your best bet would be an Hispanic apartment setup for what you want. Maybe other mongers can suggest a good two-girl combo that would fit your exact needs.
Originally Posted by RasaGenors
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 19:01 #46595Banned Member

Posts: 2410That's what I'd like to know, I had a great experience there today. 60/60 each and worth every bit of it.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 18:58 #46594Banned Member

Posts: 2410Good to know, thanks for the update!.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 18:57 #46593Banned Member

Posts: 2410I saw her at Li last night when I went to see the legend.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 18:57 #46592Senior Member

Posts: 119Mamasan, yeah. She was there. All the police stuff is BS BTW. There was no raid or anything ever.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 18:56 #46591Banned Member

Posts: 2410Lu's Massage
Contrary to some recent reports, I was at Lu's today and received and outstanding 4 hand massage from Chris and Kelly. Both are very attractive and have a great touch, Chris provides stronger and harder technique while Kelly is lighter and more sensual, it's a great combo. They flip was even better with a pec in each hand as they steadily and slowly released all my tension. 60/60 each out the door and I'll definitely be back for more.
-
02-24-22 18:42 #46590Regular Member

Posts: 24Walked out on them
Similar experience. I went there the day after the Lunar New Year. In walks in Sophie and I am like "can I see the other girls?" She told me "no other girls available, they all went home for holiday. " I put my clothes back on and asked to leave, mamasan gave me back the house fee and I went elsewhere. I was just thinking about going there today to see who is there, but after reading this, I think I'll avoid them for a while longer.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 17:53 #46589Senior Member

Posts: 747SiSi
Any sight of Lilly?
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 17:18 #46588Senior Member

Posts: 45[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-24-22 16:16 #46587Banned Member

Posts: 13634Geez, you should get a Purple (cock) Heart for that effort.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 15:55 #46586Senior Member

Posts: 119All clear.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 15:17 #46585Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks for the info. I decided to TOFTT earlier today (before I saw your reply) and went to check it out. Much different experience for me. Mileage varies, of course. I'm glad you've had good experiences; mine wasn't so hot.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
First a little background for those who aren't familiar with Olympia. It's in Roswell, north of the square, in a converted house. There's no parking in front, but a driveway on the side will take you around back to a private area where you can enter at the back of the building. The back door was locked, so I rang the bell. A few seconds later I was let in to an area that was so dark I couldn't see anything. After my eyes adjusted I got a look at the provider, whose name I found out later is Kimberly. I was expecting someone older, but not quite like this. She had to be 70 if she's a day. Having said that, she wasn't bad looking for an older lady and I'm no spring chicken myself, so I decided to proceed. The massage room was a typical setup, dimly lit with a space heater in the corner. (The room temperature was comfortably warm.) The table was different than what I'm used to in a CAMP, wider and more like twin bed width. Quite hard. There was no cutout near the top, so I had to hold my head at a fairly uncomfortable angle that made it a little hard to enjoy the proceedings. Also, there was nothing at the foot of the table to put under my ankles; another little bit of discomfort. Also, no clock in the room. So it was impossible to keep track of time unless I set my phone within reach.
Kimberly came back in and started the session. She was wearing a low cut top and had pretty nice breasts, especially for an older woman. They seemed to be original issue equipment. Nice curves in general; she must have been quite attractive when she was younger. Leggings under a dress, which seemed to be indicating an obstacle course. But I'd already committed to the experience. She did about 10 minutes of a surprisingly decent massage. I don't generally go to KAMPS, in part because you seem to get about five minutes of a mediocre massage before they try to put a major hurting on your wallet. But her massage was okay; after a few minutes she started some teasing. I rose up onto all fours and she hit me up for the tip. She asked what I wanted, and I said BJ. She said $150. No way; I countered with $90, figuring we'd get to $100. (Which I thought was more than generous considering the mileage she had on her.) She balked, and I got up, ready to leave, and started getting dressed. At that point she miraculously decided that $100 would be okay after all. Told me to lie down and she'd be right back. She returned in a couple of minutes and had removed her leggings, exposing a nice Bush. (I'm a sucker for natural Asian pussy.) But I had specified during negotiations that she'd get naked, and when things got going she refused, which was a further buzzkill. She positioned herself toward the bottom of the table where I could barely reach her, and before I could even get to full attention pulled out a cover and went to work. I'm not a big fan of CBJs, but this was actually fairly decent for what it was. I did some FIV exploring, which she wasn't too happy with and kept trying to move away from. (Her kitty was quite wet, which surprised me for a woman her age.) The CBJ went on for maybe five minutes when she decided she was tired and wanted to switch to handwork. To say I was displeased is an understatement, but I didn't have much recourse. As best I could tell there was no mamasan to complain to. She already had my money and certainly wasn't about to give anything back. So I reluctantly went along for the ride. Afterward she took me into the shower room and cleaned me up, displaying a remarkably pleasant disposition compared to how she was during negotiations and when she didn't like me touching her. The usual BS. Telling me how handsome I am, what a nice guy, etc. "You come back, you come back. More fun next time!. " That sort of thing.
Thanks, but no thanks. All in all, it certainly wasn't the worst session I've ever had, but I've had more satisfying times in a CAMP with younger (I've seen plenty of "mature" women in CAMPS who were noticeably younger), more attractive women with less drama.
Oh, yeah. One other thing. She wore a mask throughout the proceedings except for the few minutes of CBJ. One more buzzkill.
I won't go back. Total damage: $. 6 house, $1 for the rest.
Life goes on. Good luck, guys.
-
02-24-22 15:04 #46584Senior Member

Posts: 332Clear your inbox Hairy.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




