Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Bareback Providers

+ Submit Review
Page 695 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 1195 1695 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 27820
We Will Help You Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17410

  2. #17409

    Kinda

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/253-336-1215

    Been in contact but not sure if she is legit. She confirmed via text.
    She is real but always host in real bad location very dirty an always has big dudes with her so last time I passed cause it was not worth being robbed [Deleted by Admin]

  3. #17408
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/253-336-1215

    Been in contact but not sure if she is legit. She confirmed via text.
    Phone number search shows some interesting "hits":

    https://www.google.com/search?q=253-...&bih=873&dpr=1

    One of them says she is located around Hosmer street.

  4. #17407

    Any report on her

    https://callescort.org/253-336-1215

    Been in contact but not sure if she is legit. She confirmed via text.

  5. #17406

    Latest AD for Fendi

    Quote Originally Posted by MasonFight  [View Original Post]
    How can I find her?.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/75815741

  6. #17405

    Sexy fendi no longer in service reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MasonFight  [View Original Post]
    How can I find her?.
    I sent a text to the number and received "no longer in service", which was obviously not automated. Then got a text that said STOP. Doesn't look good.

  7. #17404

    Sexi Fendi

    Quote Originally Posted by Creampie75  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who like pregnant providers. Sexy Fendi is about 5 months along just saw her recently and still BBFS / CIP.
    How can I find her?.

  8. #17403

    Anna was fun

    Met Anna cum ***** last week and it was fun. But someone beat me to her and filled her up before I met. SMH. One of you guys I bet.

  9. #17402

    She is good but expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'd love contact info. I am in LA and Vegas regularly. Appreciate it if anyone can pass it on!
    I met her and GFE hour was $1400 plus 1000 extra for PSE with recent test results. Everything was tested by talenttesting so very discreet. I'll be in Vegas next week and LA week after next. I only have her email and schedule through that. No cell phones. Just like how we contact Anna Cum *****, email only.

  10. #17401

    Nice MILF

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...b/045310061663

    Saw her and I was a little hesitant but she turned out to be really sweet and fun. Clean smell, freshly showered. Fresh clean towels. Cip, cia and cim. For extra. Reminds me of Scarlett Gray before she got huge. Body is similar to Kimber Kelly (lana_love). A little more curvy side.

  11. #17400

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Creampie75  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who like pregnant providers. Sexy Fendi is about 5 months along just saw her recently and still BBFS / CIP.
    Saw her 2 weeks ago.

  12. #17399

    Sexy Fendi

    For those of you who like pregnant providers. Sexy Fendi is about 5 months along just saw her recently and still BBFS / CIP.

  13. #17398
    Quote Originally Posted by Pube1969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear from the famous Mandie? I've lost track of her.
    Have you tried her Facebook. She hasn't posted since last summer.

  14. #17397

    Mandie

    Anyone hear from the famous Mandie? I've lost track of her.

  15. #17396
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    I like to see Cytherea, plan travel to Las Vegas and Los Angeles next month.
    Yeah, I'd love contact info. I am in LA and Vegas regularly. Appreciate it if anyone can pass it on!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape