High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11518

    Jade

    I can't tell but is the Jade now at RS the Same Jade from Churchill?

  2. #11517

    Dude if that's your preference

    Quote Originally Posted by Markamp  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if any of you guys and tell me where to find a AMP with older attendants that are small with flat butts. It's just what I like. Thanks guys.
    You should be as happy as a kid in a candy store in this area.

  3. #11516

    Samantha good as ever

    Had opportunity to visit Samantha yesterday.

    She is good as ever, may be better.

    PM me if you need her number, she is available and looking for new site to post an ad.

    -RS.

  4. #11515

    Just my Preference AMP

    Just wondering if any of you guys and tell me where to find a AMP with older attendants that are small with flat butts. It's just what I like. Thanks guys.

  5. #11514

    Which AMP has the hottest attendants?

    So, visiting your fine city. According to the ads, every AMP has drop dead gorgeous attendants. Clearly, not accurate pictures. So, which AMP has the hottest attendants at this moment? Regardless of service level. High level service from a 60 year old mamasan doesn't do as much for me as a nice massage from an attractive attendant. Thanks for the help.

  6. #11513

    She's Great

    https://tryst.link/massage/oliviak125

    Thank me later.

    Surely60.

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroJoe  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Looking for best independent massage not AMP in Louisville? Who is best bang for the buck!? You can PM me contact info if you want. Someone safe clean no deposit up front. Thanks in advance.

  7. #11512

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    Karma's problem is she despises men for wanting sex. But makes her living doing it.
    That is probably the best description of her that I have ever read. You nailed it.

  8. #11511
    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    Karma's problem is she despises men for wanting sex. But makes her living doing it.
    I could see that from some of the addicts on here, but I always assumed the massage girls were not on drugs. How come she hasn't made a career change?

  9. #11510

    Best independent massage

    Hi,

    Looking for best independent massage not AMP in Louisville? Who is best bang for the buck!? You can PM me contact info if you want. Someone safe clean no deposit up front. Thanks in advance.

  10. #11509

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    I read on here somewhere that Karma posted the pic and real name a monger on the rub ratings site. I definitely makes her a no go for me as well anyone of these locals that want personal info. You just can't trust these people.
    Karma's problem is she despises men for wanting sex. But makes her living doing it.

  11. #11508

    Eva update

    They new ones have switched over to here. Nothing new at IN for the moment.

  12. #11507

    Site Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogey90  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the site is down for a while.
    It’s probably Russian retaliation for sanctions by the free world. Free world except for Covid mandates and sex, we still have to pay for sex.

  13. #11506

    Rub Ratings

    Looks like the site is down for a while.

  14. #11505
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexinFast  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I'd pay to see that match up. Victoria ends it by rear-naked-choke hold in R2 or a R1 TKO. Victoria is the best pound-for-pound for body rubs. #AndStill.
    I read on here somewhere that Karma posted the pic and real name a monger on the rub ratings site. I definitely makes her a no go for me as well anyone of these locals that want personal info. You just can't trust these people.

  15. #11504
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    First off, my opinion will be biased because I am only attracted to Asian women. Since moving to this area it seems like the same opinion I formed while living in the I-95 area might apply. I break it down to a difference of the nationality of the place. Chinese places in smaller cities with a full menu will have a higher probability of the 60 year olds that are "New Young Girls" and they typically have a belly and look like they have have 2 shirts and yoga pants they bought off Amazon a long time ago. The standard menu places will have 30 and 40 year old that look 20 ish and are big on the "Maybe next time" to make you repeat. Sometimes you build a good connection and it pays off in the long run but I'm not visiting more than twice to see if that leads to something.


    Long story short, Add 15-20 years to whatever you think the Korean masseuse age is, add 10 years for every inch a Chinese full menu masseuse's belly goes past her boobs. If you go to standard place and she looks like she was shopping at WalMart on her day off then add 20 years. But always remember, these old women will rock your world if you tell them how sexy they look. They haven't all been sexy. But it was a damn good time! LOL.
    This made me laugh. I visited Louisville last August from WAY out of town. HI Express east end. Google spas and there's one about 200 yards away! It was in a plaza, Walmart parking lot. East Spa I think. I had a very nice time. Ts. Roaming, he. Very friendly girl. Anyway, next afternoon I go to Walmart and she's in the parking lot, behind the spa. I stop and say hi, she remembers me and I go in the store. I ended up in line behind her and asked if SHE was following me. It was light and fun. She asked if I'd come back later. I couldn't though. Anyway. Might visit again next week when I'm in town again. Unless someone can recommend a very nice MILF experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape