Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46571

    Try meimei, across the street from IRelax

    That my favorite gateway place, when baseball season come I almost every week before the game starts

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom  [View Original Post]
    Been reading this board for a long time, finally decided to pop my massage cherry and gave it a try.

    I was hanging out at the Atlanta Battery, when is time to go I decided to google for a massage place and end up with IRelax. The place was nice and clean, a 40 y / o woman greeted me and took me to the room. I undressed and face down on the table. She came back and started the massage. The massage was very good, my shoulder felt great afterwards. On the flip I didn't know what to expect since is my first try. I slowly remove the towel and see if she will get the hint. She smile and touch the right area, asked if I want massage there. Of course I do. The handshake was good, I was allow to touch but I only do it over the cloth. Not sure if inside the shirt was allow as I didn't try. She clean me up, massage a little more and it was done. .6 + .5 and she was happy. Pretty good experience for a first timer. Will def give it another try when I'm in the area.
    .

  2. #46570

    Tip at Lu's

    Quote Originally Posted by BandMeAgain  [View Original Post]
    You're experience may have been better if you hadn't negotiated a lower tip.
    If you tip more here you are losing money. The massage is just plain lacking here. Wellness, iSPA, Oriental massage all better.

  3. #46569

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlokD  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I did experience that at Lu's before but just wanted a better massage with it. But I might give them another try.
    I've had the same experience, always disappointed on the massage. Better places to be had. Jin at massage now gives a great massage, just strictly legit.

  4. #46568

    Lu's

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    But then you already knew that according to a prior report.
    Don't go to Lu's for a good massage. So many better places.

  5. #46567
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    I saw a couple on consecutive nights. It seems there are more of them coming here (here being New York) while travel to Japan is still restricted.

    I think their travel here might be sponsored by the Japan National Tourism Organization to encourage hobbyists to visit there when it's open again.
    Not good enough, Run. Send a few down here (asking nicely). Anyway, enjoy what you can get up there.

  6. #46566
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Going to bang some Japanese ladies up there?
    I saw a couple on consecutive nights. It seems there are more of them coming here (here being New York) while travel to Japan is still restricted.

    I think their travel here might be sponsored by the Japan National Tourism Organization to encourage hobbyists to visit there when it's open again.

  7. #46565
    Quote Originally Posted by BandMeAgain  [View Original Post]
    Cream of sum yung guy?
    As a matter of fact, no, and what an odd thing to say for someone who's ostensibly an adult and on a section of a website devoted to a specific interest in Asian masseuses.

  8. #46564
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yep. You may need to call to set an appointment with her though. She still may be busy these days. Again you don't see a lot of big titty Asians around this area.
    You should start an Alice thread on the user blog and call it BTA by MA.

  9. #46563
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the comment about cumming on ass. Some of those girls have asses just made to shoot your load on. I'm totally fine with paying a little extra for that. As long as I'm not being rushed.
    Agree. Haven't been to an Hispanic apartment in a while but may have to do so soon, just for that.

  10. #46562
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlokD  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Is that Alice at Li Massage Marietta?
    Yep. You may need to call to set an appointment with her though. She still may be busy these days. Again you don't see a lot of big titty Asians around this area.

  11. #46561
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    I've been here a few times. Like mostly Hispanic apartments you get a line up if they are not seeing someone else. I've found and it's just my opinion but the ladies from Venezuela are better looking. Just go for the qv or half hour. A few have let me bust on their ass for a small tip.
    Thanks for the comment about cumming on ass. Some of those girls have asses just made to shoot your load on. I'm totally fine with paying a little extra for that. As long as I'm not being rushed.

  12. #46560
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlokD  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Is that Alice at Li Massage Marietta?
    Indeed it is!

  13. #46559
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlokD  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I did experience that at Lu's before but just wanted a better massage with it. But I might give them another try.
    You're experience may have been better if you hadn't negotiated a lower tip.

  14. #46558
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    No worries. I'm in New York, so once the initial revulsion wore off I was able to cleanse the palate quickly.
    Cream of sum yung guy?

  15. #46557

    Wanted a Change

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    But then you already knew that according to a prior report.
    Yeah I did experience that at Lu's before but just wanted a better massage with it. But I might give them another try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape