Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 40014
-
02-24-22 13:37 #26289Senior Member

Posts: 50Category?
Where is the category I can't find it.
Originally Posted by JakeGoodfella
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 13:06 #26288Senior Member

Posts: 280Jordan
I had made a note of this post, since I was interested in trying her. Unfortunately, the link no longer works due to the site being hacked. I tried searching for Jordan on Listcrawlers, but could not find her. Does anyone know if she posts anywhere else?
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 10:31 #26287Banned Member

Posts: 4190Sounds like you need to try one of the K spa in the suburbs, maybe a better option for what your looking for.
Originally Posted by LucasHood12
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 10:26 #26286Senior Member

Posts: 336That is key
Very true, this is some of the best advice one can give for AMPs. Even if the girl has had great reviews from other guys, you are still a new customer she will try to hustle.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 10:09 #26285Senior Member

Posts: 50Question
So what if I just want a hand job and cum on face that 200?
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 09:14 #26284Senior Member

Posts: 808From my experience, whatever you offer they uncharge from there. You could have offered 140 then got everything you wanted for 200 after negotiations.
Originally Posted by LucasHood12
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 04:52 #26283Regular Member

Posts: 6Body Health
Went to BHC to sample something new, plus wanted a BBJ. No one answered the door, called and finally got a response. Let in, put behind the magic curtain. Wait was about 10 minutes. Drew Mia, very petite, cute enough. As recommended by the forum I dropped 200 sheckles. Wanted the hour with table shower. Shower was lackluster, but I've been spoiled while on vacation in Orlando, parts clean but mechanical. Back to the room get about 10 minutes of what was a decent massage, get slight tease and flip. I made it clear that I wanted a BBBJ and was told for the 200 I donated that was only an option for 30 minutes. Made it clear that I would sacrifice the CFS for the BBBJ, but no dice. CBJ wasn't awful, again very mechanical. Dive in for CFS and it's like throwing a hotdog in a hallway. So much lube that it made it not as enjoyable. At this point I want to finish, know it won't be possible without other stimulation, so I get as close as possible and just pull off the rain coat. Finish myself on her stomach. She basically is ready to have me leave, but I ask for 10 minutes of a scalp massage, seeing as I was only about 40 minutes in. She reluctantly does it, wasn't bad. Tries to explain it would've been an extra 40 for BBBJ, but at this point I could care less. Definitely won't repeat. Maybe had the bad luck of the draw, but I would've saved a 100 for a straight massage and HE. Tried my research but I was uncertain for Apartments like RL and PD, any info on that is appreciated.
-
02-23-22 22:58 #26282Senior Member

Posts: 49Chi-town gotos?
Here for a few days from Detroit. Staying near navy pier. Any suggestions for AMPs in the area for a good massage and some FS / BJ fun? Thanks guys.
-
02-23-22 21:32 #26281I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.

Posts: 285I'll be in town Friday morning, looking for a solid place for a decent massage and l2 possibly l3. Suggestions?.
-
02-23-22 19:07 #26280Senior Member

Posts: 75How would you describe her? How was the session?
Originally Posted by CityRat
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 18:01 #26279Senior Member

Posts: 57It isn't her in the photos I already visited her.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
Also made an appointment she ended up moving the time (fine) but then after I got there waited even longer.
-
02-23-22 17:15 #26278Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone tried this one?
Looks interesting. Would appreciate some guidance.
www.chicagoluxuriousmassage.com
-
02-23-22 16:16 #26277Senior Member

Posts: 421Here's enough info on the other site to answer your question without even being a member on there.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 15:35 #26276Senior Member

Posts: 534Another's Pics
TER has multiple reviews stating it's not the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 15:28 #26275Senior Member

Posts: 166Vanessa
Been staring at this for a while now. Anyone ever try her? She looks absolutely gorgeous.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1680843
Real Nuru Experience.
Vanessa.
Real Nuru Experience.
25 years old, White, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, Visiting.
Old Town Chicago.
Incall - $ 200.












Reply With Quote





