Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 37345
-
02-24-22 16:53 #24205Senior Member

Posts: 114Any info
Anybody seen her before?
https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...w/343914091437
-
02-24-22 16:46 #24204Senior Member

Posts: 1333A la carte
These a la carte pricing tw at ts are superbly annoying.
Originally Posted by RiverRaider06
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 15:51 #24203Regular Member

Posts: 8She is real
I have seen her. Basically am not good at writings so I feel a bit hesitated to share my experiences. But about her I think I met her like 6 months back she keeps visiting occasionally. She is very friendly and understands your needs and try to fulfill those. I booked her for a hour first one was quick and she gave me a massage and second was a bit long and it was good. But she is a bit old than in the picture but her body shape is good.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 13:40 #24202Senior Member

Posts: 114Rue
I will definitely take care of her, share the contact if you can.
Originally Posted by AllInfoSfd
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 13:12 #24201Senior Member

Posts: 76Vanity
Went by and toftt today for lunch. Here's the breakdown of it. Easy set up, easy directions to private residence. The pictures are not her, but very similar. 1 hr massage, mutual touch, nude both you and her. Scented candles, relaxing music. That will set you back 2 Benjamin's. Anything is on the table, but you pay to play.
Enjoy and stay safe.
Raider.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/584132180473
-
02-24-22 11:15 #24200Senior Member

Posts: 1449Yea not sure about her but as far as ring of them ehh doubt that. I've seen at least dozen providers from Eros all verified and they were exactly what ad had. Now I'm sure some have found a way to fool Eros even but not sure what they getting? I don't pay deposits so they won't get that upfront. Sting? No explicit text and I come for massage and company. So maybe they get me but it's a one and done then because somebody will report them to Eros. Follow your senses if it don't feel right don't do it but nothing about that ad gives me the fakes just my opinion known to be wrong though. She looks like just another Latina provider with huge assets. LOL. There are better options just move on. Be safe.
Originally Posted by WonkaJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 10:02 #24199Senior Member

Posts: 438Roxanne
Oxanne-.
Most of you already know her—.
Roxanne is looking for help. She's always been reliable for me and my favorite thing about her head game is she always drops back down on her knees to finish sucking out any leftover demon juice I have left if let her know.
-
02-23-22 22:37 #24198Senior Member

Posts: 60Pepper
Has Pepper retired? She deleted all recent post also I don't get any reply. Anyone mind sharing any detail? Thanks.
Reference: https://sumosear.ch/phone/804-424-1902.
-
02-23-22 21:44 #24197Senior Member

Posts: 50Something isn't right with that one for sure. Pops up and down no reviews and can't find any other cities visited. I've tried a few times with no response.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
Personally I think there is a ring of Verified Eros ladies that are a setup or part of something bigger. Trust your senses sir.
-
02-23-22 21:05 #24196Regular Member

Posts: 2The scene in RIC
Best legit massage:
Asian Health Spa at Broad / Cox.
Best Massage with limited menu:
DM Massage at Midlothian / Old Buckingham.
Best Massage with full menu:
Mountain, 3rd, LJ's, Azalea (order depends on rotation).
Best FS:
Eros, Private Delight, Tryst. Off the radar p411, VIP Models.
Worst FS:
STG, Alligator. Save your money and go with Eros.
I have not used seeking arrangements or Ashley Madison but if anyone has some good intel on anyone from those sites, let me know. Would love to meet a sugar baby. Also looking for someone who does massage in their home. Take care of the Eros girls so they keep visiting our city. Good luck to all.
-
02-23-22 17:10 #24195Regular Member

Posts: 2I've seen her a few times. She's fun and you'll enjoy yourself. That being said. She's not the girl in the pictures. I've been viewing this site for a number of years. Finally pulled the trigger and created a username. Will be sharing my intel over the next few weeks. For starters, let's please take care of these Eros girls, they are absolutely amazing.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 16:04 #24194Senior Member

Posts: 694Foxy
You got mail.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 15:41 #24193Senior Member

Posts: 295Spinner Rue
Please clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by AllInfoSfd
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 14:21 #24192Senior Member

Posts: 133MacKenzie
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9350747.htm?cat=1
Anyone seen this lady? She's an absolute dime and Eros verified, but for some reason spidey senses are going off.
-
02-23-22 13:41 #24191Asshole

Posts: 567Foxy
Has anyone seen or talked to her lately? It appears she's changed numbers again. Last number I had ended in 6583. If anyone has current digits please DM.












Reply With Quote




