Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 19295
-
02-24-22 10:17 #12665Senior Member

Posts: 30Should have know. Jewels
Sorry. I'm embarrassed. That should have been obvious to me.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 09:47 #12664Senior Member

Posts: 82I'll be seeing her soon and will report back on the session and her appearance. One thing I can say now though is that her TCB is on point. She is responsive to texts, is fairly articulate, and easy to set up with which is a big plus for me!
Originally Posted by GreatIdea
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 09:19 #12663Senior Member

Posts: 375Jewels
Search for jewels. You will find more reports than you need.
Originally Posted by RichDuqgm
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 07:36 #12662Senior Member

Posts: 30Any info
I know I've seen reviews in the past but without a name it is hard to search.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/910805851246
Thanks.
-
02-23-22 21:26 #12661Senior Member

Posts: 464Interesting
I contacted her quite a while ago and politely declined to share personal information, and she kind of became indignant about it. I was like, hey, you do your thing your way, but don't expect me to change my approach either. It really doesn't benefit either party to share personal information.
Originally Posted by JadaMon
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 19:11 #12660Regular Member

Posts: 2Creamy and Tasty
I saw her last week for a HH. $. 5 for the visit. I imagined she looked like her pictures, but has put on maybe 15-20 lbs. CBJ and then hopped on to ride before finishing in doggy. Nice girl, but definitely not GFE experience. Does put forth effort though. Borderline but not planning to repeat right now.
Originally Posted by PrimeCut78
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 19:10 #12659Banned Member

Posts: 1739Brittany
She's from Titusville plenty of reviews if you search.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 18:39 #12658Senior Member

Posts: 1033Anyone know Brittany
-
02-23-22 14:41 #12657Senior Member

Posts: 255Stacey Fluffy ATF
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...inted/22463339
Can't keep this one to myself. What an effin date with this gorgeous PAWG. She hit the spot in everyway. No Greek but I didn't even care with that thiccness on my face. Don't walk, run to this one.
-
02-23-22 13:10 #12656Regular Member

Posts: 10Info
Anyone seen this girl?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/140677531190
-
02-23-22 12:10 #12655Regular Member

Posts: 10Info
Anyone seen this one.
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...o/140677531190
-
02-23-22 07:29 #12654Senior Member

Posts: 791She is the closest I have seen to a "dead fish". However YMMV. But the young body is nice if you don't mind the ink. Her face would be a lot prettier if the complexion cleared up. On our last visit the cats were jumping all over the place, which was distracting. She has potential but I don't see it being realized.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 17:30 #12653Senior Member

Posts: 57Taylor
Hey guys.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
I saw her a few weeks ago and kinda thought the same when I saw her, but my question is when the photos are not even close (weight or face) at what point do you just tell them no thanks and send them on their way?
Also she told me the same thing about twisting her ankle and this was about a month ago and I asked her for photos and she kept saying I sent them but I never got them, I should have known there was a reason she wasn’t sending them.
-
02-22-22 17:22 #12652Senior Member

Posts: 82I had a similar experience with Heather BO. I paid for 2 hours expecting MSOG. After filling her up the first time we chatted for a bit before I tried to initiate round 2 but she said that she was 'all sexed out'. At her price point and service level I didn't really get too upset but I'll never book more than an hour with her again. An hour is plenty with her.
Originally Posted by SeanM826
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 14:49 #12651Senior Member

Posts: 920Taylor: The Chunky one from Rockledge
I reached out last Tuesday from an old as I took a screenshot of and crickets. Friday I get a text back saying she twisted her ankle so she is getting a room. OK that makes sense she sent me 3 pics, one of a delicious looking bubble butt, one of her eyes, and one of her mouth and she appeared attractive from that info.
Monday I call her and head to Cocoa Hotel and was kind of shocked when she opened the door. Heavier than the photos and not good lookin either. I should have left but you know how it is.
She was a little nervous at first but than I noticed she was jabbering a little much, I suspect it was more than Red Bull, she was also sweaty. I declined massage and wanted action. The head game was brutal, she treated it like an emergency brake lever on a Dump truck rental. I asked her to be gentle and she kept yammering, I put the cover on flipped her over and nutted as soon as possible and GTFU.









Reply With Quote





