Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26284
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasHood12  [View Original Post]
    Went to BHC to sample something new, plus wanted a BBJ. No one answered the door, called and finally got a response. Let in, put behind the magic curtain. Wait was about 10 minutes. Drew Mia, very petite, cute enough. As recommended by the forum I dropped 200 sheckles. Wanted the hour with table shower. Shower was lackluster, but I've been spoiled while on vacation in Orlando, parts clean but mechanical. Back to the room get about 10 minutes of what was a decent massage, get slight tease and flip. I made it clear that I wanted a BBBJ and was told for the 200 I donated that was only an option for 30 minutes. Made it clear that I would sacrifice the CFS for the BBBJ, but no dice. CBJ wasn't awful, again very mechanical. Dive in for CFS and it's like throwing a hotdog in a hallway. So much lube that it made it not as enjoyable. At this point I want to finish, know it won't be possible without other stimulation, so I get as close as possible and just pull off the rain coat. Finish myself on her stomach. She basically is ready to have me leave, but I ask for 10 minutes of a scalp massage, seeing as I was only about 40 minutes in. She reluctantly does it, wasn't bad. Tries to explain it would've been an extra 40 for BBBJ, but at this point I could care less. Definitely won't repeat. Maybe had the bad luck of the draw, but I would've saved a 100 for a straight massage and HE. Tried my research but I was uncertain for Apartments like RL and PD, any info on that is appreciated.
    From my experience, whatever you offer they uncharge from there. You could have offered 140 then got everything you wanted for 200 after negotiations.

  2. #26283

    Body Health

    Went to BHC to sample something new, plus wanted a BBJ. No one answered the door, called and finally got a response. Let in, put behind the magic curtain. Wait was about 10 minutes. Drew Mia, very petite, cute enough. As recommended by the forum I dropped 200 sheckles. Wanted the hour with table shower. Shower was lackluster, but I've been spoiled while on vacation in Orlando, parts clean but mechanical. Back to the room get about 10 minutes of what was a decent massage, get slight tease and flip. I made it clear that I wanted a BBBJ and was told for the 200 I donated that was only an option for 30 minutes. Made it clear that I would sacrifice the CFS for the BBBJ, but no dice. CBJ wasn't awful, again very mechanical. Dive in for CFS and it's like throwing a hotdog in a hallway. So much lube that it made it not as enjoyable. At this point I want to finish, know it won't be possible without other stimulation, so I get as close as possible and just pull off the rain coat. Finish myself on her stomach. She basically is ready to have me leave, but I ask for 10 minutes of a scalp massage, seeing as I was only about 40 minutes in. She reluctantly does it, wasn't bad. Tries to explain it would've been an extra 40 for BBBJ, but at this point I could care less. Definitely won't repeat. Maybe had the bad luck of the draw, but I would've saved a 100 for a straight massage and HE. Tried my research but I was uncertain for Apartments like RL and PD, any info on that is appreciated.

  3. #26282

    Chi-town gotos?

    Here for a few days from Detroit. Staying near navy pier. Any suggestions for AMPs in the area for a good massage and some FS / BJ fun? Thanks guys.

  4. #26281
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285
    I'll be in town Friday morning, looking for a solid place for a decent massage and l2 possibly l3. Suggestions?.

  5. #26280
    Quote Originally Posted by CityRat  [View Original Post]
    It isn't her in the photos I already visited her.

    Also made an appointment she ended up moving the time (fine) but then after I got there waited even longer.
    How would you describe her? How was the session?

  6. #26279
    Quote Originally Posted by Quimby  [View Original Post]
    Been staring at this for a while now. Anyone ever try her? She looks absolutely gorgeous.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1680843

    Real Nuru Experience.

    Vanessa.

    Real Nuru Experience.

    25 years old, White, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, Visiting.

    Old Town Chicago.

    Incall - $ 200.
    It isn't her in the photos I already visited her.

    Also made an appointment she ended up moving the time (fine) but then after I got there waited even longer.

  7. #26278

    Anyone tried this one?

    Looks interesting. Would appreciate some guidance.

    www.chicagoluxuriousmassage.com

  8. #26277
    Quote Originally Posted by Quimby  [View Original Post]
    Been staring at this for a while now. Anyone ever try her? She looks absolutely gorgeous.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1680843

    Real Nuru Experience.

    Vanessa.

    Real Nuru Experience.

    25 years old, White, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, Visiting.

    Old Town Chicago.

    Incall - $ 200.
    Here's enough info on the other site to answer your question without even being a member on there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220223-151538_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #26276

    Another's Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimby  [View Original Post]
    Been staring at this for a while now. Anyone ever try her? She looks absolutely gorgeous.
    TER has multiple reviews stating it's not the girl in the pics.

  10. #26275

    Vanessa

    Been staring at this for a while now. Anyone ever try her? She looks absolutely gorgeous.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1680843

    Real Nuru Experience.

    Vanessa.

    Real Nuru Experience.

    25 years old, White, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, Visiting.

    Old Town Chicago.

    Incall - $ 200.

  11. #26274

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGoodfella  [View Original Post]
    I have found a slight uptick lately of girls posting here under the category of "body rubs". Seems like some girls are slowly migrating over. Of course if you search "female escorts" and sort by Asian, you'll get 100 hits, most of which are for AMPs.
    And 95 of the 100 will direct you to the 3-4 locations near Chinatown. Not even an exaggeration either.

  12. #26273

    Adult Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I found Rubratings more accurate day to day for CLM and 262 than their websites. With RR down do they post anywhere besides their websites daily on what girls are available and where?.
    I have found a slight uptick lately of girls posting here under the category of "body rubs". Seems like some girls are slowly migrating over. Of course if you search "female escorts" and sort by Asian, you'll get 100 hits, most of which are for AMPs.

  13. #26272
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I found Rubratings more accurate day to day for CLM and 262 than their websites. With RR down do they post anywhere besides their websites daily on what girls are available and where?.
    I don't think that they do. They are telling providers to advertise with other services. I always found them to at least be reliable as to who was available on that day.

    If anyone knows of a good substitute please share, because
    LC sucks!

  14. #26271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1436

    Without RR

    I found Rubratings more accurate day to day for CLM and 262 than their websites. With RR down do they post anywhere besides their websites daily on what girls are available and where?.

  15. #26270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in bucktown soon as seen in my post below. It's rare that I can get out. It's happened only once since the pandemic started, so I want to ensure a great experience. To me, it sounds like I should definitely try for Mimie at relax, but I'm also interested in golden star and massage house. New hope will be out of the way by a bit.

    Where am I most likely to have a great time with someone relatively young. 20's or 30's. PMs are fine and I'll report back.
    Both CLM and most of the poplar AMPs are like a neighborhood south of Bucktown in West Town, so you are well positioned to take advantage.

    Bucktown itself I don't know aside from a couple of independent girls. There used to be a couple of really good parlors there. One disappeared, the other I never hear about anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape