Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,961 to 15,975 of 41302
-
02-24-22 10:35 #25342Senior Member

Posts: 71LOL thanks for the well wishes. I'll be sure to let you know if I find one. It's so fucking difficult to find someone and anyone who even remotely fits this bill. And I'm willing to spend a good chunk more than the market average on even a higher end girl or a sugar baby. Especially since I now only dip my toes on the rare occasion nowadays since the market is shit. Holy shit Jax is in a sad state. Maybe I'll save my extra coinage and fly somewhere and spend that on a fine Colombian honey or a pornstar LOL.
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 10:25 #25341Senior Member

Posts: 170Greek
Aren't we all good luck.
Originally Posted by BigSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 09:22 #25340Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks Shaggy For The Update
Thanks Shaggy for the update re Daisy. She clearly had more demons than just candy. Providing is a sad profession for so many and what awaits them as the years pass is often not good. I hope she simply settled down and is at the beach. Thanks again for the info. L. B.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 08:09 #25339Senior Member

Posts: 618There are more pages beyond page one.
Please take the time to read the reviews which people have taken the time to post for your benefits. There are dozens of reviews a few pages into this forum regarding this lass.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
The cliff notes version, very real and all positive.
-
02-24-22 07:19 #25338Senior Member

Posts: 2027I can't vouch for her skills or reliability, but I can tell you the pic on the right has been around for close to 10 years, exact same pic. Another monger may have more details about her. Here's a little older ad with more pics:
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/696434186533
-
02-24-22 01:23 #25337Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Daisy
I tried to see Daisy for a period of time when she first came on the scene, ultimately giving up when her pimp threatened to kill me after I balked at the asking price for a HH, which, from what I recall, was about $150 or more. She disappeared for a while and then reappeared so I gave her a shoutout and she responded. During our initial visit I mentioned the death threat. She told me that it was her pimp with whom she was no longer associated. I then saw her three times in a fairly short time period (maybe a two month period). I then tried to see her another 6 times. Each of those 6 times, she led me to her incall at which point she ghosted me. It got to the point that I would be in her area, notify her of my presence and then nothing. Or a reply of "great" or something similar with no follow up. I came to believe that she was either back with her pimp or her pimp or someone else had her phone. At that point she knew me and shouldn't have had any worries about me visiting her. Anyway, at one point I found an arrest record for her in Clay county for GTA. However, after a month or two the record disappeared from the arrest log and there was never any official recording on the clerk of courts web page. I suspected that she may have died, but I could find no record of that. She is not very active on social media so there's no information to be had on that front. About that time, there were also reports of a smell present down below. I found her to be very sweet and she was always very happy to see me the few times that we visited telling me that she knew that I would never harm her, which is true. The last time that I contacted her she said that she was staying at the beach. That was perhaps 5 or 6 months ago. I hope that helps.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
02-24-22 00:45 #25336Senior Member

Posts: 58Unreal
Don't understand some of these girls finally someone out here in the boonies and she expects 80 for car date but nothing allowed to arouse the guy but tug and CBJ. Hard pass.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/232108249701
-
02-23-22 23:03 #25335Senior Member

Posts: 583Visit with Rose on Tryst
I agree with latin's review before and more. Her donations are high she does have rules, but wowsers did her attitude and skills make me forget about what the donation was.
I would rather monger less and donate for quality. I know plenty of you guys will think I'm crazy but she was great and I will definitely repeat as often as I can.
It was really nice change of pace to spend time with a super sexy provider who got into the session and wasn't strung out on drugs.
-
02-23-22 21:59 #25334Senior Member

Posts: 181Iso fwb, nsa 28 years old
This can't be real. Anyone one have intel?.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/002272479535
-
02-23-22 18:08 #25333Senior Member

Posts: 690Duh A Provider Making Her Case To Charge Insane Rates
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
The reason we can't get rid of this troll is because there are always a few of you who will engage him. Don't feed the fucking trolls.
A2
-
02-23-22 16:53 #25332Senior Member

Posts: 99Gibby
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
The reason we can't get rid of this troll is because there are always a few of you who will engage him. Don't feed the fucking trolls.
A2
-
02-23-22 16:30 #25331Senior Member

Posts: 173They're selling their bodies to pay bills and you're upset at their virtues?
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
Strap in, buddy. The ride is just getting started.
-
02-23-22 16:04 #25330Senior Member

Posts: 172It's Brandy
Big Booty Brandy. Not Mandy.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 14:50 #25329Senior Member

Posts: 71Greek
Fellas, I'm looking for a chick that is clean, cute, not drugged (aka on stg LOL), and willing to do Greek, also preferably on the younger side. Body type doesn't matter too much as long as they're not fat. And I don't mean "oh she's just a little thick" I've seen some reports on some "little thick" providers and lots are fat LOL. UTR, sugar babies, providers, massage etc etc is fine. I have a budget in mind but I'm willing to spend more than the market average to find a unicorn. Pm please if you know of any and are willing to share. I'm breaking back into the hobby for the third time and I'm sadly disappointed worse every time I do.
Thanks in advance.
-
02-23-22 08:34 #25328Regular Member

Posts: 4What was the damage??.
Originally Posted by JaxGuitar
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





