Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 693 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 10388
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5528

    The arrangement gods taketh away, and the arrangement gods giveth

    Well, after a major dry spell lasting several months I hit the jackpot twice in a row.

    #1 Was a Filipina girl, a little plump but not fat, who works as a nurse and has weird hours and is hard to arrange a meet with because of that. Spent the night with me for $400 when we did hook up.

    #2 Was a petite white girl, strawberry blonde. Took her to dinner at Ray's Boathouse and and in the uber back to my hotel she had her hand down my pants pretty much before I sat down in the backseat. She did not disappoint that night at the hotel. $500 for the evening.

    #3 Is a cute and very young Chinese girl. We've facetimed a few times but haven't met yet, and she's made it pretty clear she is comfortable with my price range. She's not very experienced but I figure if I take her to a nice restaurant she'll be down for it.

    At the same time, the Tenga arrived from Amazon and it works great. Just buy lots of lube and make sure to clean the thing with hot tap water.

  2. #5527
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-fe750c115604

    I been off and on chatting with her for months.
    She is on just about every SB sites there is. Has never responded to me.

  3. #5526

    Seeking comfort

    Can any one tell me what the scene is like at the airport video in des Moines is like I've been hearing of theses adults theater and am curious I'm a younger AA male so I don't want to stick out in a older or non diverse group of people.

  4. #5525

    I'd like to kickstarter this


  5. #5524

    Babyzen a waste of time

    Won't do ppm, as she is "not a prostitute!

    Hmm. I'm not sure that means what she thinks it means. BWAHAHAHA "I'm not a prostitute! I love it. Good luck, sweetie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-530667ab3042

  6. #5523

    Wants 900 but will do 800 per date, because I am cute

    ROFL. Yeah right, I'll give you the 8 bills then, sweeteheart. Sad part is there are a lot of chumps around who are getting in line to actually give in to these ridiculous demands. I wish I had a pussy and some good looks. I would not have to "work" for a living.

  7. #5522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931

    Has anyone actually fucked her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-fe750c115604

    I been off and on chatting with her for months.

  8. #5521

    PrettyPrincess

    Holy christ. I've been chatting with her. Thanks for the heads up.

    Never trust anyone who calls themselves "princess" or wants to be treated like one (in their bio) it never ends well for me.

  9. #5520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931

    Wants 900 but will do 800 per date, because I am cute


  10. #5519

    [URL]https://members.seeking.com/member/ccdb5200-a595-4859-8512-3e2145ec9973[/URL]


  11. #5518
    Quote Originally Posted by blake37  [View Original Post]
    It's all ultimately a numbers game with a layer of the "culture" of the girls in the area. The pandemic has made things worse because the "churn" is worse, I. E. The number of active girls cycle out of the site faster than new girls cycle in. At least this is what I've seen in the Seattle area. As the number of girls in the area goes down the amount of dudes competing with those girls probably stays the same or goes down slower. So the pool of girls that are what you're looking for and will be open to what you're willing to gift will get smaller.

    Seattle is a particularly bad city for numbers. There seem to be proportionately fewer girls active combined with high cost of living and a big pool of tech industry people with a lot of money.

    You can totally get a quick sense of things based on whatever searches you do. So my standard search on the site is Unviewed + Body (Slim / Athletic / Average / Curvy) + Age (18-35) + Any Ethnicity. Over the past few years that search has generally come up with around 8000 girls in the Seattle area. It would stay pretty consistent based on me subscribing to the site for one month at a time a few times a year. The pool would replenish anywhere from the low to high 8000's.

    Currently when I search in Seattle it's just over 6000. The greater Seattle area has a population of around 4000. The active pool is getting smaller. You can also see this by how slowly new girls appear or how many hours old the recently active girls are. So I find the pool of girls that meet my needs is much smaller, which means I meet less often. Girls who want too much money based on my criteria for their looks, too transactional, or too flighty. The occasional "free" girls are fewer and farther between.

    When I visit LA there is a night and day difference. The default search comes up as 10,000+ which is the max displayed number. If I look just for White girls it's still 10,000+. If I look just for Latina girls it's still 10,000+. If I look JUST for Mixed girls it's in the mid 6000's. So there are more potential Mixed girls in LA than All potential girls in the Seattle area. The numbers back up my experience. Easier to find girls that meet my needs when I visit down there.

    If I try using my searches in some of the cities above I get interesting results. Denver has a lot of relative girls, 10,000+ even though there are less people. The other cities have lower numbers but still pretty high relative to their local population. Which helps explain why there might be more potential girls there. It's hard to beat LA though. Which has a really large pool of girls trying to be actresses or models.

    Seattle seems to be in a kind of middle where you don't get the benefits of a huge pool of girls like in LA combined with a lot of demand for that smaller pool.
    Population of the city of Los Angeles 3. 976 million. Population of Seattle 737,015.

  12. #5517
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    I've met a few people off seeking who would vanilla date / fuck for free. Not as common as this but it does happen.

    If you lead a legit "baller" lifestyle it's a lot easier. (e. G. Michelin Star restaurants (don't get me started on Seattle food scene, sucks ass), penthouse / nice apartment in city, vacations at 5 star hotels) vs "upper middle class with some spending money".

    I'm not like super high income and not knocking anybody on SA, but 200 k income vs even upper 6 figures is a huge lifestyle difference that SBs can pick up on.

    Also if you're 5'2 but in shape and not embarrassing to be seen in public with vs old / fat / dress poorly it can make a big difference too.
    I've had two dates on SA where they fucked me without discussing price or any insinuation that money is needed. One time, I sent her what I thought was fair ($300) and she lost her mind. She wanted at LEAST twice as much. The second didn't mention money even after we were done, so I sent her $300 without asking, she ghosted me. On WYP (What's Your Price), that's a whole different story, I'm almost 100% on that site. Some want no more than date money, some will do it for a few hundred more, I've had more than a few that didn't even want the date money. Note, I own a business, am decent looking and single. YMMV.

  13. #5516
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Missouri has the best deals in town for 10/10 girls. Cost of living must be driving up prices for the Seattle girls. Austin is pricey too. SLC, Denver, Nashville and Lexington has a decent pool of girls to play with for a fraction of Seattle costs.
    It's all ultimately a numbers game with a layer of the "culture" of the girls in the area. The pandemic has made things worse because the "churn" is worse, I. E. The number of active girls cycle out of the site faster than new girls cycle in. At least this is what I've seen in the Seattle area. As the number of girls in the area goes down the amount of dudes competing with those girls probably stays the same or goes down slower. So the pool of girls that are what you're looking for and will be open to what you're willing to gift will get smaller.

    Seattle is a particularly bad city for numbers. There seem to be proportionately fewer girls active combined with high cost of living and a big pool of tech industry people with a lot of money.

    You can totally get a quick sense of things based on whatever searches you do. So my standard search on the site is Unviewed + Body (Slim / Athletic / Average / Curvy) + Age (18-35) + Any Ethnicity. Over the past few years that search has generally come up with around 8000 girls in the Seattle area. It would stay pretty consistent based on me subscribing to the site for one month at a time a few times a year. The pool would replenish anywhere from the low to high 8000's.

    Currently when I search in Seattle it's just over 6000. The greater Seattle area has a population of around 4000. The active pool is getting smaller. You can also see this by how slowly new girls appear or how many hours old the recently active girls are. So I find the pool of girls that meet my needs is much smaller, which means I meet less often. Girls who want too much money based on my criteria for their looks, too transactional, or too flighty. The occasional "free" girls are fewer and farther between.

    When I visit LA there is a night and day difference. The default search comes up as 10,000+ which is the max displayed number. If I look just for White girls it's still 10,000+. If I look just for Latina girls it's still 10,000+. If I look JUST for Mixed girls it's in the mid 6000's. So there are more potential Mixed girls in LA than All potential girls in the Seattle area. The numbers back up my experience. Easier to find girls that meet my needs when I visit down there.

    If I try using my searches in some of the cities above I get interesting results. Denver has a lot of relative girls, 10,000+ even though there are less people. The other cities have lower numbers but still pretty high relative to their local population. Which helps explain why there might be more potential girls there. It's hard to beat LA though. Which has a really large pool of girls trying to be actresses or models.

    Seattle seems to be in a kind of middle where you don't get the benefits of a huge pool of girls like in LA combined with a lot of demand for that smaller pool.

  14. #5515

    You may want to try Bellingham

    Quote Originally Posted by BugManLet  [View Original Post]
    So coming from the Reddit board the refrain there is always "yeah SA is awful but it's the only game in town" and I believed that. But your comment got me curious and I created a SB profile and here's my thoughts as a newb so far.

    There are a lot of appealing profiles, way more than I expected. I recognize many from SA but lots of unique ones to SB. Even saw a woman I hooked up with in 2020 who dropped off SA but is active on SB.

    In two weeks I've received 60 first messages from mostly local girls with my very low effort profile. Many are cute. I'm SA I would get 60 messages from Venezuela, out of state and a handful of local pros or uglies. Anything good I needed to message first.

    But I'm suspicious by this as the site wants you to burn credits unlocking conversations. So far I haven't gotten great follow up to my replies other than girls sharing private photos which also burns credits to unlock. My hunch is lots of bots to part you with your credits!

    So I'm now being very selective with what conversations I pursue and not bothering with viewing private photos.

    I do really like the video verification and short videos! Amazing how many girls have decent photos but look like shit in their videos! This alone saves a lot of wasted time. Man I wish SA had been doing this.

    So far haven't met anyone off the site but it seems promising, at least worth a try.
    I've had a bit of luck with Bellingham but haven't spent too much effort on it as I like SBs to be local for convenience / short notice dates.

    I had one white SB who admittedly wasn't the hottest but she was like 6/10 and not fat 21 year old. She would drive herself to Seattle and do overnights on the weekend for 300. Perhaps it works with any college town outside the city.

    I'm sure it's not the norm / just a thought but may be worth a try.

    I definitely wouldn't open with less than 300 and take them out to at least a semi nice resturant on the first date as a "pay it forward" thing if you're interested in getting them in a rotation though. I find a lot of girls, especially the more attractive ones are very poor negotators and will go down to or not be insulted by 300, but if you go less than that you'll get some saltiness.

    I usually only go under 300 for fatties or AA or other issues.

    Edit: Also don’t bring up cash if the girl doesn’t before you meeet if you have any game because girls will often go lower if they meet and see you aren’t a creep / totally ugly

  15. #5514
    Quote Originally Posted by BugManLet  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully I'm not getting priced out of the game. I'm not embarrassed to admit that I've always been a bit if a poseur of a "sugar daddy". I had some windfalls I diverted and cash squirreled away that I had a couple years of fun but my well is low at the moment. I had no trouble finding attractive white girls at $3-400 PPM for 3-4 hour dates. But I play in Pierce / Kitsap and never chat with Seattle / Bellevue girls. Maybe like in real estate your money goes farther out of the city. I've also had good Seeking experiences in Yakima, Walla Walla and Spokane while traveling.
    Missouri has the best deals in town for 10/10 girls. Cost of living must be driving up prices for the Seattle girls. Austin is pricey too. SLC, Denver, Nashville and Lexington has a decent pool of girls to play with for a fraction of Seattle costs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape