The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 584 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 634 684 1084 1584 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23095
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #23094

    Saw the double trouble about a month ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on these two? One of them looks pretty familiar, the younger-looking one (I think).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/74942584
    Saw the lovely pair while the were in Franklin. Both were slimmer than the Nashville norm, especially the younger. I just did the qv and I keep hoping to come back down to Franklin so I can repeat.

  3. #23093

    I believe she's with Uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from her recently? I can't reach her.
    I believe she recently visited her uncle. Not sure how long she'll be away.

  4. #23092

    Anna The Brat

    Has anyone heard from her recently? I can't reach her.

  5. #23091
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickster  [View Original Post]
    While I have the time, Back around the first of January Looking through LC I spotted A Girl I had been chatting up on Snapchat? She had these hot Snaps and I was a loyal viewer!! I burned that number up for the 3 days it was up!! I still can get a message here and there but I think it might be her handler, I had seen a guy lurking around in her Snaps? Surely some of our Eagle-Eyed Mongers caught her Ad on Mega personals or List Crawlers? She says she is in Clarksville now and I would appreciate any info on The above SA Monica or this cutie who goes by Alexus or Fine Beauty! DM will be fine and forgive my Bored and desperate pleas. V.
    Damn she looks great. If you get any info please share.

  6. #23090

    Nice relaxation getaway

    Yolandi is by far one of the best out there. Seen her a few times and she never disappoints. Nice clean studio set up with a table. She had about every kind of oil you could think of. Felt good having options and being treated professionally. Looks even better in person. Hit her up fellas and be generous because I need her to stick around.

    https://nashville.rubmd.com/e0ee421b...8-b4bd32ffa0e0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F19B8B45-8BAC-4280-A55B-848F28EA2749.jpg‎  

  7. #23089
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickster  [View Original Post]
    While I have the time, Back around the first of January Looking through LC I spotted A Girl I had been chatting up on Snapchat? She had these hot Snaps and I was a loyal viewer!! I burned that number up for the 3 days it was up!! I still can get a message here and there but I think it might be her handler, I had seen a guy lurking around in her Snaps? Surely some of our Eagle-Eyed Mongers caught her Ad on Mega personals or List Crawlers? She says she is in Clarksville now and I would appreciate any info on The above SA Monica or this cutie who goes by Alexus or Fine Beauty! DM will be fine and forgive my Bored and desperate pleas. V.
    I would love to know about this hottie as well.

  8. #23088
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickster  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys! Since being band from Seeking I occasionally get hit up by a few stragglers who check up on me? This particular hottie has stayed in touch since the beginning, mainly because she's a Music freak I guess? Always I have been wary because of the knockout looks and her wanting a few bucks just to meet! I have always said no to this form of scamming?/ extortion!! A week or so ago she msged and I had a Gig doing a Showcase for an artist downtown and invited her. Sure enough, she is real and hotter in person! Doing a reverse search sometimes turned up a girl from Ohio? But she is real. Goes by Monica on Seeking and I'm sorry I don't have the HTML? Does anybody know her before I dive In. As Always be safe.
    I'd sponsor her!

  9. #23087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickster  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys! Since being band from Seeking I occasionally get hit up by a few stragglers who check up on me? This particular hottie has stayed in touch since the beginning, mainly because she's a Music freak I guess? Always I have been wary because of the knockout looks and her wanting a few bucks just to meet! I have always said no to this form of scamming?/ extortion!! A week or so ago she msged and I had a Gig doing a Showcase for an artist downtown and invited her. Sure enough, she is real and hotter in person! Doing a reverse search sometimes turned up a girl from Ohio? But she is real. Goes by Monica on Seeking and I'm sorry I don't have the HTML? Does anybody know her before I dive In. As Always be safe.
    She is on SB, I figured no way is she the real deal. Good to know she is real.

  10. #23086

    Rubratings down

    With rubratings down there are going to be some chick's struggling to pay their rent on the first. Already had 2 hit me up first for business when it's usually the other way around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220222-050519_Adblock Browser.jpg‎  

  11. #23085

    Fine Beauty Alexus!. Anybody?

    While I have the time, Back around the first of January Looking through LC I spotted A Girl I had been chatting up on Snapchat? She had these hot Snaps and I was a loyal viewer!! I burned that number up for the 3 days it was up!! I still can get a message here and there but I think it might be her handler, I had seen a guy lurking around in her Snaps? Surely some of our Eagle-Eyed Mongers caught her Ad on Mega personals or List Crawlers? She says she is in Clarksville now and I would appreciate any info on The above SA Monica or this cutie who goes by Alexus or Fine Beauty! DM will be fine and forgive my Bored and desperate pleas. V.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4087.JPG‎   IMG_4092.jpg‎  

  12. #23084

    Anybody? Seeking Arrangements

    Hey Guys! Since being band from Seeking I occasionally get hit up by a few stragglers who check up on me? This particular hottie has stayed in touch since the beginning, mainly because she's a Music freak I guess? Always I have been wary because of the knockout looks and her wanting a few bucks just to meet! I have always said no to this form of scamming?/ extortion!! A week or so ago she msged and I had a Gig doing a Showcase for an artist downtown and invited her. Sure enough, she is real and hotter in person! Doing a reverse search sometimes turned up a girl from Ohio? But she is real. Goes by Monica on Seeking and I'm sorry I don't have the HTML? Does anybody know her before I dive In. As Always be safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5893.jpg‎   IMG_5891.jpg‎  

  13. #23083
    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on these two? One of them looks pretty familiar, the younger-looking one (I think).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/74942584
    I saw one of them for a QV about a month ago, at a unsavory motel in Hermitage. I chose the one with her tits out in the pics, called herself Cassie. Good BBBJ. I have been debating whether or not to try the duo.

  14. #23082

    Rubratings shut down here's a reliable provider

    Rubratings has shut down for who knows how long but if you are looking for a reliable provider for Incall or out Isabella has never failed her contact number is 615xxxx281.

    Isabella is a young curvy Ebony / Latina body rub provider in Nashville.

    She posted in Euros ad recently but they charge her to post once she reposts I will find link to her ad and drop the link soon I find her again.

  15. #23081

    Worth the visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopper11  [View Original Post]
    Any update? Has anyone seen her?
    I finally had the opportunity to visit MJ. She was up north of Percy Lake, so a little bit of a hike from Nashville. She was easy to setup a visit with and we dreamed for the full time. Getting in to dream was delayed, which almost forced me to leave. There were no lurkers when I arrived, but she did mention she has a traveling companion that waits in the parking lot until she is finished dreaming. She is very tiny and has a fun personality. Started off with a little DATY, which she enjoyed a lot. We went to mish and CG. Very tight fit, where YMMV. Had a good experience overall and would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape