rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26272
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I found Rubratings more accurate day to day for CLM and 262 than their websites. With RR down do they post anywhere besides their websites daily on what girls are available and where?.
    I don't think that they do. They are telling providers to advertise with other services. I always found them to at least be reliable as to who was available on that day.

    If anyone knows of a good substitute please share, because
    LC sucks!

  2. #26271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438

    Without RR

    I found Rubratings more accurate day to day for CLM and 262 than their websites. With RR down do they post anywhere besides their websites daily on what girls are available and where?.

  3. #26270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in bucktown soon as seen in my post below. It's rare that I can get out. It's happened only once since the pandemic started, so I want to ensure a great experience. To me, it sounds like I should definitely try for Mimie at relax, but I'm also interested in golden star and massage house. New hope will be out of the way by a bit.

    Where am I most likely to have a great time with someone relatively young. 20's or 30's. PMs are fine and I'll report back.
    Both CLM and most of the poplar AMPs are like a neighborhood south of Bucktown in West Town, so you are well positioned to take advantage.

    Bucktown itself I don't know aside from a couple of independent girls. There used to be a couple of really good parlors there. One disappeared, the other I never hear about anymore.

  4. #26269

    Bhc

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    The house fee is 60 an hour. FS is 140 tip. You can try to negotiate for 120, but why bother. Another 20 is nothing. Just give the girl 2 Benjamins and it's game on.
    I like what I read. I may give this environment another try.

  5. #26268
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    CLM = Chicagoland Massage. Somewhere along the line it was renamed Chicagoland Bodyrubs.

    BHC = Body Health Center. Archer Ave.

    DVS = DVS (haha). Full name is DVS Massage Spa.

    Google is your friend. They will all come up in a search.
    Much appreciated. When I googled "BHC Chicago" it gave me "Behavioral Health Center". I probably need their services, just not as thrilling.

    G2.

  6. #26267

    Abbr Meanings

    Quote Originally Posted by Kampyone  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys. I'm a pretty active monger and will be visiting Chicago from north of the cheddar border this week and will have a two or three hour window of opportunity in the early evening. I've been RTFF but am having trouble with your code words for the spas. I've seen DVS, CLM, and BHC. I can't figure out what or where they are. And if you want, can you give me the best bet for a reasonable price FS AMP? Can someone help a guy out? PM is fine. Thanks in advance.
    CLM = Chicagoland Massage. Somewhere along the line it was renamed Chicagoland Bodyrubs.

    BHC = Body Health Center. Archer Ave.

    DVS = DVS (haha). Full name is DVS Massage Spa.

    Google is your friend. They will all come up in a search.

  7. #26266

    Bucktown

    Going to be in bucktown soon as seen in my post below. It's rare that I can get out. It's happened only once since the pandemic started, so I want to ensure a great experience. To me, it sounds like I should definitely try for Mimie at relax, but I'm also interested in golden star and massage house. New hope will be out of the way by a bit.

    Where am I most likely to have a great time with someone relatively young. 20's or 30's. PMs are fine and I'll report back.

  8. #26265

    Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy2076  [View Original Post]
    Went out for the first time in a hot minute, stopped by here as it was close to where I had to be but had some time to kill. Echoing everything said above, I had an middle age Asian woman, very courteous and typical teasing until the flip. Massage was actually quite nice, she had strong hands. On flip, did not even ask or negotiate for a tip, just started goin for it. I did ask and nothing else was offered, so do not expect anything more than L1 and some OTC roaming. I just did a 30 min massage and left $40. We actually had time left after the finish and she offered to keep going, which is rare to see. Only gripe with the place is MAN it is small, rooms are not far from each other (especially at the end of the hallway) and while the walls did not seem too thin, I recommend not making a ton of noise. Parking super easy, million street parking up Clybourn.

    Stay safe everyone.
    I'm going to be in the buck town area soon and thinking of checking this out. The address when I look on google maps is a black building, but I see what looks like a different business. Any help here? PMsare fine. Google maps images just may not be updated. Thanks!

  9. #26264
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    It is tough to translate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kampyone  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys. I'm a pretty active monger and will be visiting Chicago from north of the cheddar border this week and will have a two or three hour window of opportunity in the early evening. I've been RTFF but am having trouble with your code words for the spas. I've seen DVS, CLM, and BHC. I can't figure out what or where they are. And if you want, can you give me the best bet for a reasonable price FS AMP? Can someone help a guy out? PM is fine. Thanks in advance.
    I'm in Chicago a few times a year and I can't remember the abbreviations. I know CLM is Chicago land massage, which is actually Chicagolandbodyrubs.com.

    I've been looking for BHC and gone back 12 pages with no explanation. And of course, you can't search a three letter word.

    So I could use a helping hand as well.

  10. #26263

    Judy at OD

    Second time seeing Judy. The first time was in December '21 and came out somewhat dissapointed because only L1 with roaming was allowed. Got a pretty nice L2 today with BBBJCIM. I had a very good time since I ty[ically don't get off on BBBJ. Her technique works well for me and I'm looking forward to the next visit, with hopes of going L3.

  11. #26262

    March visit

    Brothers I'm looking for some intel on an AMP, Emp, or other suggestions by the United Center. I'll be down there March 4th for the ball game. I've been to X in Mt Prospect numerous times and I love that place. Anything close to that in this area? Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance!

  12. #26261

    A little help

    Hey Guys. I'm a pretty active monger and will be visiting Chicago from north of the cheddar border this week and will have a two or three hour window of opportunity in the early evening. I've been RTFF but am having trouble with your code words for the spas. I've seen DVS, CLM, and BHC. I can't figure out what or where they are. And if you want, can you give me the best bet for a reasonable price FS AMP? Can someone help a guy out? PM is fine. Thanks in advance.

  13. #26260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Nelly and Vera CLM

    Chicagolandbodyrubs.com has two new or maybe returning girls, Vera and Nelly. Apparently Nelly will only be around this week. Anybody have any reports either current or past if they are returnees or from another place?

  14. #26259

    Wow

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #26258
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    I can also confirm having bbfscip with Sophie a number of times after a few sessions to get to know her, but then after the second session we just fucked and she asked, "did you bring condom" and I said "no" and she said. "OK" and then just slipped it in. Very fun.
    So is Sophie still around? Who else has provided BBFS to you guys recently that is currently working?? I read Judy does. Thanks guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape