Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 1107 1607 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 25010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15920
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl bigger than her pics. I ask her if her pic is accurate and she said yes. But for some reason it look like she got a big belly but I can't see it that well the way she took the pic. Her qv rate is great but I don't want to go see huge person. So anyone seeing her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/842561704484
    I saw her a few years ago when she was staying in Woonsocket Motor Inn. She sucked. Agreed to FS on qv but didn't go through only bbj which wasn't good. She is bigger than the pics.

  2. #15919
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4406  [View Original Post]
    I have had a few requests for her number. Unfortunately I can't give it out cause she wants you to vouch for them. We all know some asshat would truly screw it up.
    That is what makes her one of the Best.

  3. #15918

    She does

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    Does she have braces.
    Yes she does.

  4. #15917

    5'8- 5'10

    Quote Originally Posted by BobStevens  [View Original Post]
    How tall is she?
    I'd say she's 5'8 - 5'10. We did a cardate so I don't have an accurate answer.

  5. #15916

    Sorry no clue

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Question on Pam please:

    Would you considerer to be a full GFE these days, meaning with DFK and such?

    Thanks!

    YYZ.
    Sorry I don't know didn't kiss when we did the deed.

  6. #15915

    A little more recently

    I saw her last year she is in an apartment.

    Not too bad of an area, does have a belly, but it's not too bad in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl bigger than her pics. I ask her if her pic is accurate and she said yes. But for some reason it look like she got a big belly but I can't see it that well the way she took the pic. Her qv rate is great but I don't want to go see huge person. So anyone seeing her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/842561704484

  7. #15914

    Can I be your special friend

    I saw her a few years ago. She's very close to me and I haven't been back. I didn't think she was "fat" at the time, more like "curvy". But that was at least 4 or 5 years ago now. If you want some other opinions you can search for Danielle or Dani.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl bigger than her pics. I ask her if her pic is accurate and she said yes. But for some reason it look like she got a big belly but I can't see it that well the way she took the pic. Her qv rate is great but I don't want to go see huge person. So anyone seeing her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/842561704484

  8. #15913

    Jasmine middle eastern beauty

    I have had a few requests for her number. Unfortunately I can't give it out cause she wants you to vouch for them. We all know some asshat would truly screw it up.

  9. #15912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl bigger than her pics. I ask her if her pic is accurate and she said yes. But for some reason it look like she got a big belly but I can't see it that well the way she took the pic. Her qv rate is great but I don't want to go see huge person. So anyone seeing her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/842561704484
    Stay away! Saw her a couple of years ago. Lives in a dumpy vacant shed with a loft behind a house.

  10. #15911

    She is Trans

    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Met her on a dating site. Some of her responses were nonsensical, so at first I thought she was a bot, but then started talking like a pro. Reportedly 45, out of Prov.
    So I found her online she says she is trans.

  11. #15910
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownWolf  [View Original Post]
    Saw her tonight and the experience was great. She was very into it and didn't rush. Will definitely see her whenever I get the chance. Definitely a MILF. Thanks Style.
    How tall is she?

  12. #15909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Can I be your friend?

    Is this girl bigger than her pics. I ask her if her pic is accurate and she said yes. But for some reason it look like she got a big belly but I can't see it that well the way she took the pic. Her qv rate is great but I don't want to go see huge person. So anyone seeing her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/842561704484

  13. #15908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Question on Pam please:

    Would you considerer to be a full GFE these days, meaning with DFK and such?.
    Yes she's a good kisser to actually. When she first started doing this since I was her first person she messed with. I didn't mind kissing her and she's good at it. But off course every girls says I look like I'm on my 20's so idk if age play a big factor on kissing.

  14. #15907

    Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownWolf  [View Original Post]
    Saw her tonight and the experience was great. She was very into it and didn't rush. Will definitely see her whenever I get the chance. Definitely a MILF. Thanks Style.
    Question on Pam please:

    Would you considerer to be a full GFE these days, meaning with DFK and such?

    Thanks!

    YYZ.

  15. #15906

    Chloe Experience?

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...s/600830469845

    Posted this in Boston as well, but I know she will travel to the providence area too. Wondering if anyone has partaken. Outcall only but price quoted seemed low for the quality of the pictures. Hoping someone has some insight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape