Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17452
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubmd.com/0c0b9e74-...4-73c6df3f2316

    Has this place changed? I stopped in a few years back and looked to me that they only provided foot massage. I paid $20 and got a legit foot massage. Wondering if they have changed owners or are just using these ads to get you to come by LOL?.

    TIA.

    Cheers.
    I was getting my oil changed across the street and needed to kill some time. I went next door and downed a couple of quick beers. I decided to get a cheap foot massage. I didn't want to blow too much on a legit massage. I don't usually drink before a massage but it worked out well.

    There was a guy working the front counter. I paid him, was seated and took off my shoes. There were a couple of girls getting massaged, they eye balled me quizzically. The front counter guy came with the water. I was kind of hoping to get an okay looking girl, just because. Then, to my horror, HE sat down to begin the foot massage. I was like, oh hell no! I told him no way, I want a girl. He said if I want girl, get full body. I've heard this is a common technique.

    I took the up-sell and was glad I did. In came Amy. Youngish, nice looking masked, nice and slim, pretty tiny and friendly.

    Hmm, maybe this won't be so bad. I had absolutely no expectations. She started at the head of the table and I left my hands hanging forward, which is a strategy of mine to get a little touch early. After a bit, she lightly brushed her legs against my hands. Interesting. I tried to let her know that I was into it by not flinching and leaning into it very subtly. She then straddled my hand and gently pressed her pussy on to it, as if it were incidental to reaching down to my lower back then back up. She wasn't armored like some girls with bike shorts and a maxi-pad. I thought to myself, damn it's on! I started pressing back into her into her and she started to get more flirty.

    Lot's of teasing, leading to some direct contact while face down. On the flip, more teasing, leading into a nice slow HJ with access to her a cups with nice nips. I went for some under the pants, over panties rubbing and she pretended to get into it. The next time I asked to see her pussy and she showed me, looked nice but I didn't try to finger her.

    She had a great ending technique. She drew me into a close embrace and whispered encouragement and gave me little moans in my ear. Really nice.

    Repeated 3 x. 60/60 he is the new 40/40.

    One time I walked by a room and I saw a guy giving a massage. The door bring ajar seemed strange. He was straddling their thighs. I was like damn, the sheet was pulled down exposing their back and most of a very small, shapely ass. I was thinking, damn, that's hot. Suddenly it occurred to me, oh shit, that's a guy, that's a guy, arggggg! Oh well, that's what I get for looking.

  2. #17451

    Happy Foot Massage on Convoy

    Funny you should mention this place because I was going to post a report about the great LEGIT massage I got here from male massage therapists, but thought posting about a legit massage here was kinda a waste and more appropriate for Yelp or Google maps.

    Anyways, I went with a lady friend after a nice long hike. Originally we were just going to get a foot massage, but they offer a combo 60-minute body and 30-minute foot for $75. $75 for 90-minutes is a great value in my book. My girl requested a female masseuse, but they said no women were available. Three dudes working, but in short they gave my girl and I a great deep tissue massage in a couples room. Let's face it, if you want a real strong massage, a male masseuse is the ticket. Their technique was excellent as well. $30 bucks tip each. I hope this doesn't piss off the tip police. Haha!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubmd.com/0c0b9e74-...4-73c6df3f2316

    Has this place changed? I stopped in a few years back and looked to me that they only provided foot massage. I paid $20 and got a legit foot massage. Wondering if they have changed owners or are just using these ads to get you to come by LOL?.

    TIA.

    Cheers.

  3. #17450

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks King for the info. The 25th is just a few days from now, so I'll probably just wait for her to return. As you know, Mia is my type of gal LOL.

    Mr MuffMan.
    No problem friend! She is also my type and is a favorite to lot of us. She is expected back on the 25th and will only be here for a couple of days before another break. So yes, see her when we can because it can be months again.

  4. #17449
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    Clarification on Diamond 6th Sophia and 108 Chloe

    Haha, I got a little soft when she gloved it up, so had to settle for the HJ finish. Just to clarify, Sophia is totally down for full service.

    On other fronts, the new 108 lady, Chloe, is fucking amazing. Tall, 5'8", natural D Cup beauty, who is absolutely ready to play. She started the session by getting a hot towel and wiping down my ass. She then proceeds with a rim job, working her tongue from my asshole down to the tip of my cock before the turnover. During the massage after the initial round of fun, I mentioned I wanted to give round 2 a try. She was totally down for it, and proceeded to give me a second BBBJ session to get that thing gloved up. Chloe let me end the session by attempting to thrust into her missionary with my tired, limp, albeit fully satisfied cock. Just fun and silliness, haha. Full review to follow.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Curious for the info. Is Sophia HJ only? I thought this was a FS spa?.

    Mr MuffMan.

  5. #17448

    Mia Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Howdy! Yes, Mia is out until the 25th 😂.
    Thanks King for the info. The 25th is just a few days from now, so I'll probably just wait for her to return. As you know, Mia is my type of gal LOL.

    Mr MuffMan.

  6. #17447

    Diamond Spa Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    Mia went back home. Unsure if she is coming back.

    New girl is Sophia. She has a cute face, nice, all natural b cup boobs, solid massage skills, satisfying HJ finish.
    Thanks Curious for the info. Is Sophia HJ only? I thought this was a FS spa?.

    Mr MuffMan.

  7. #17446

    My time with Eva at 108

    I was reading all the nice reviews of Eva at 108 and decided I want to get in on the fun. I texted MMS to request an appointment and she was able to get me a late evening time slot. When I got there, I was greeted by MMS. I was so happy to see her. Gave her a great big hug and kiss. She sends me to one of the rooms to chill while she gets Eva.

    The door opens and in pops Eva. I was excited the minute I saw her. We introduced each other and hugged. She is so nice and sexy. It's true what the other hobbyist were saying. She enjoys talking to you just to get to know you. As I hugged her, she was already massaging my balls and shaft. We kissed some more and she ask me if it was OK for 30 min. Session instead of hour since she has another appointment. I said "no problem". She told me come a little bit earlier next time and will have an hour next time.

    Anyway, she ask if I would like a massage and I told her, let me massage you first. She liked that and stripped down. I enjoy massaging these chicks with sexy body. Eva is one of them. Eventually she gets relaxed and horny and while massaging her she starts BBBJ on me. It felt good. I end up getting on massage table and begin eating her out while she sucks on Junior. After a few minutes, she gets up and makes me lay on the table. Before I know it she is on top of me kissing my nipples and working her tongue down to the jewels. She applies the raincoat and says to me "fuck me". I told her be on top. Thinking I will be the one to thrust into her, it was the other way around. She CG and reverse CG. It was a sight to see watching her bounce up and down on my shaft. I just realize Eva was doing all the Jackhammering. The climax was when she went back to CG position. I grabbed her by the waist and I started lifting her up and down on my shaft, I can see her tits bounce around. I exploded into the raincoat and lay on the massage table exhausted and happy. She cleans me up. I told her I'll be back. Now I see why all the hobbyist love Eva.

  8. #17445

    Daisy VIP SV

    Oh God, she is exactly what people say she is. It was great seeing her this weekend. I went about 90 minutes after they opened and it was busy. Booked in advance and she DFK and BBJ. We did 69 and I couldn't stop because both her sets of lips were amazing. We tried doggy, missionary, and CG. She did not get tired as she hopped and hopped. I'm glad I had the luxury of seeing her before she leaves. $$ for hhr.

  9. #17444
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, would someone mind giving me the price of 1 hour FS at a San Diego AMP? I tried to rtff, and saw one reference of $$ and $. 9. Should I go with that? It's about the same for the Seattle area. Thanks in advance!
    Its usually 60 for the house fee and 140 for the tip to get a CBJ and CFS. Some places have a bigger house fee or a larger tip amount but usually 200 should get you what you're looking for. I've had women say 140 isn't enough and ill just say "fine I don't want any extras then. " 100% of the time they ended up settling for it with no further haggling.

  10. #17443
    Quote Originally Posted by Subbies2018  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM as well. Thanks for sharing.
    I responded to your message. Welcome to San Diego.

  11. #17442

    Mia Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    King can you, or anyone in the know, confirm that Mia is still there and / or how long she'll be there? I thought I read a report that she was leaving on Monday. Thanks.

    Mr MuffMan.
    Howdy! Yes, Mia is out until the 25th 😂.

  12. #17441
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    Diamond 6th / Sophia

    Mia went back home. Unsure if she is coming back.

    New girl is Sophia. She has a cute face, nice, all natural b cup boobs, solid massage skills, satisfying HJ finish.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    King can you, or anyone in the know, confirm that Mia is still there and / or how long she'll be there? I thought I read a report that she was leaving on Monday. Thanks..

  13. #17440

    Prices

    Hi guys, would someone mind giving me the price of 1 hour FS at a San Diego AMP? I tried to rtff, and saw one reference of $$ and $. 9. Should I go with that? It's about the same for the Seattle area. Thanks in advance!

  14. #17439

    Legit Korean

    I'm trying to practice my korean and It would be great if I can have some conversation in.

    Any recommendations on a legit korean place?

  15. #17438

    Mia Diamond Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    No problem my friend. I only knew who you meant because I too was at Diamond recently and saw Apple. One of my ATFs Mia is there at Diamond with Apple.

    I had called to make sure someone was available before heading over and was told Mia was busy and Apple said she was free. When I got there Apple greeted me in a red dress that was made perfectly for her body, revealing just enough boobs to get me excited. Once inside the spa I saw Mia in the restroom and she immediately came out to give me a hug and kiss and started stroking on junior. LOL. Man I wanted to take her in a room and get reacquainted with her. LOL.

    Anyways back to Apple. She puts me in a room and left to let me get comfortable. I was on my stomach so she can work on my neck. Too much DATY recently gave me some kinks on my neck and shoulders. LOL. She did a great job loosening the kinks so I will be ready for my DATY session to come. Hehehe After 5 minutes or so I asked if I can give her a massage.

    She was so excited and got immediately in her birthday suit. She looked amazing in all her glory. Her boobs and round booty were amazing. She asked that I use deep pressure on her shoulders. She loved the massage and was stroking on junior when I brushed it on her arms or hands. After a good 10 minutes shoulder massage I started kissing her body and inner thighs. She then spread her legs and lifted her butt to give me access to her beautiful kitty..
    King can you, or anyone in the know, confirm that Mia is still there and / or how long she'll be there? I thought I read a report that she was leaving on Monday. Thanks.

    Mr MuffMan.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape