Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 582 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4677
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenInVegas  [View Original Post]
    I'm a sucker for large breasts, especially beautifully photographed ones. I tried to search but encountered the 3 letter name dilemma. Anyone sample Kai. She quoted: 120 150 200.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...6/783740936353
    Avoid. She stole my donation and ripped a few others off a couple months back under a different K name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan90  [View Original Post]
    This one is a rip-off. See her posting in New Haven now, after I posted about her on Bridgeport (Milford) board. Pics definitely don't live up to reality, and effectively cash and dash. You have been warned.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/000305138945
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Posting pics for future reference. Also, the first pic shows the date range of her STG ads, so she seems new. Her ads do not contain her contact phone number. If someone has her last 4 digits, please post so others don't get ripped off.

    BMD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't this the same girl in Shelton reportedly ripping guys off? Her pics look familiar (especially the one with the black underwear / bra.) I don't remember the name she used then.

  2. #4676

    Kai Kaii

    I'm a sucker for large breasts, especially beautifully photographed ones. I tried to search but encountered the 3 letter name dilemma. Anyone sample Kai. She quoted: 120 150 200.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...6/783740936353
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-02-22 095941.png‎  

  3. #4675

    Skype / Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by HereForThot  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/933532934661

    Anyone seen this one? Texted her she says she's at the dusty new haven motels.
    I saw her a couple times in the summer of 21. She hit all the right buttons, BBJ, GFE, she really got into it. Room was a little messy but both times I saw her she showered up before I got there. She was on time but I heard things have changed, demons starting to get to her. Search for Heather in NH.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  4. #4674

    Skye

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/933532934661

    Anyone seen this one? Texted her she says she's at the dusty new haven motels.

  5. #4673
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelGrau0716  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen this lady Noita she post ad on tryst. Link Milford, West Haven, New Haven area and she also has fetlife. I tried to contact her but no response from her, pictures seems to be promising, she is kind of a small bbw, bit tits and big ass according to the pics in her ad.

    You can find ad in tryst. Link search for Noita.

    Any info please share. Well appreciate it.
    Same result, try now and then. Crickets. Her * is affordable but, I'd rather subscribe after knowing she isn't just fishing the area. For what it's worth, 860 for a Milford location raises an eyebrow and asking for full legal name. I'll pass.

  6. #4672

    Anyone seen " Noita " ?

    Have anyone seen this lady Noita she post ad on tryst. Link Milford, West Haven, New Haven area and she also has fetlife. I tried to contact her but no response from her, pictures seems to be promising, she is kind of a small bbw, bit tits and big ass according to the pics in her ad.

    You can find ad in tryst. Link search for Noita.

    Any info please share. Well appreciate it.

  7. #4671

    Former SW?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/526298538084

    Pretty sure this the girl from boston I wrote about in the SW forum.

  8. #4670

    Terrible to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    It's Official her funeral was held yesterday in Bridgeport, she was killed about two weeks ago in a hit and run in North Carolina on side of the highway while waiting for AAA when She ran out of gas, too bad what a shame. Obituary is available online at luzdepaz.
    That's horrible news. It kills me to think the streak of bad luck she caught the last few years. She kept bad company, but the last 2 busts we're bullshit I honestly think a monger narced her out the last one. There were a few banned members who were creepily angry at her. She did the right thing getting out of this area. But to go out like that isn't fair. At least they caught the POS that killed her and hit the AAA helping her.

  9. #4669
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw1234  [View Original Post]
    The very bottom of obituary was a nice video of her, didn't watch the whole thing, it was 40 minutes long but all family pics.
    I wonder how many of her former clients watched that video, and remembered how awesome her BBBJ was?

  10. #4668

    Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    It's Official her funeral was held yesterday in Bridgeport, she was killed about two weeks ago in a hit and run in North Carolina on side of the highway while waiting for AAA when She ran out of gas, too bad what a shame. Obituary is available online at luzdepaz.
    The very bottom of obituary was a nice video of her, didn't watch the whole thing, it was 40 minutes long but all family pics.

  11. #4667

    Xina RIP

    It's Official her funeral was held yesterday in Bridgeport, she was killed about two weeks ago in a hit and run in North Carolina on side of the highway while waiting for AAA when She ran out of gas, too bad what a shame. Obituary is available online at luzdepaz.

  12. #4666

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    She sent you on a wild goose chase, pulled her ads and you say she's real? What's it take to be fake?
    What are you on about my dude? She sent me a confirmation pic of exactly what I asked so I'm assuming that she's pretty real. Her sending me on a wild goose chase could be her trying to rob me or maybe her pulling her ads could mean that she just robbed someone else. I'm just trying to say that the whole situation is kinda weird.

  13. #4665

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAccount456  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if any of you guys have gone to see her yet but I can definitely confirm that she's real. She sent me a confirmation pic proving it. The only problem is that when it came down to her sending me the address she sent me an address of some random pizza restaurant in NH. I tried looking around the area to see if she perhaps sent me the wrong address but I honestly couldn't see any hotels or motels. I tried asking her about it and she ended up ghosting me for about an hour after which she claimed that her phone died and completely dodged the question. Coupled with the fact that she's removed all of her ads it seems kind of sus to me.
    She sent you on a wild goose chase, pulled her ads and you say she's real? What's it take to be fake?

  14. #4664
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAccount456  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if any of you guys have gone to see her yet but I can definitely confirm that she's real. She sent me a confirmation pic proving it. The only problem is that when it came down to her sending me the address she sent me an address of some random pizza restaurant in NH. I tried looking around the area to see if she perhaps sent me the wrong address but I honestly couldn't see any hotels or motels. I tried asking her about it and she ended up ghosting me for about an hour after which she claimed that her phone died and completely dodged the question. Coupled with the fact that she's removed all of her ads it seems kind of sus to me.
    Absolutely legit, seen a handful of times, last time was earlier this week. DM me for info.

  15. #4663

    Not sure about this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    No I haven't seen her but I got a text from her yesterday. Apparently I had enquired about her but I honestly didn't recall when if I did! Couldn't find any active ads other than Sumosearch page. Quick responses (lots of emojis) but I didn't feel comfortable following up, especially when she said her location was a private residence in NH that I wouldn't venture to at night. Felt a little weird but who knows.
    I'm not sure if any of you guys have gone to see her yet but I can definitely confirm that she's real. She sent me a confirmation pic proving it. The only problem is that when it came down to her sending me the address she sent me an address of some random pizza restaurant in NH. I tried looking around the area to see if she perhaps sent me the wrong address but I honestly couldn't see any hotels or motels. I tried asking her about it and she ended up ghosting me for about an hour after which she claimed that her phone died and completely dodged the question. Coupled with the fact that she's removed all of her ads it seems kind of sus to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape