Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,991 to 16,005 of 41309
-
02-22-22 12:18 #25319Senior Member

Posts: 690Just Curious. Any One Know What Happened To Daisy?
Daisy, the small breasted little spinner. She posted for years on STG, the left STG but kept texting me me long after. I have not seen her since May and I am Not interested in seeing her again, but am I am curious.
Does anyone know what happened to Daisy?
-
02-22-22 10:29 #25318Senior Member

Posts: 118Did you?
Did you BBFS?! Didn't know she indulged in uncovered activities.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 09:52 #25317Senior Member

Posts: 522Basket case
She's more of a basket case then a scammer. Awhile back, I liked one of her pictures she posted on SC. Because I liked the picture. She demanded I pay her 20 for the photo. Told her she was out her rabbit ass mind. LOL. She blocked me. She thinks men are suppose to give her money for nothing. She's also a ghoster.
Originally Posted by MerlinsMagic
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 09:41 #25316Senior Member

Posts: 336Avalon / berlin in Orlando is the best around. Search Avalon in the Orlando boards.
Originally Posted by Berlsj4
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 09:39 #25315Senior Member

Posts: 336I thought 300 / hr was TGTBT for her. Tryst is typically pretty good at keeping fakes away. That's disappointing to heart if fakes on tryst since it seems it had the lowest % of fake if any website.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 07:40 #25314Senior Member

Posts: 37Scam she wants deposit upfront
Reached out to her coms were ok. Said she needed 150 upfront to pay her phone bill. When I told her no she went off on me saying I was broke and she only messes with people who got money and she makes 2000 $ a day. If she makes 2000 $ a day WTF does she need 150 upfront for. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/783321545277.
-
02-22-22 03:55 #25313Senior Member

Posts: 1062Go back
My advice is to stay in Sofla, Jax doesn't have good quality unless you can afford $300+ on the fancy sites.
Originally Posted by PrickWakka
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 19:20 #25312Senior Member

Posts: 229[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-21-22 17:11 #25311Senior Member

Posts: 316Brazillian Ava
https://tryst.link/massage/saborosa88
So reached out to this one and ask if she is San Antonio since that's what he ad detail say even though she shows up on Jax tryst. She says yes she is San Antonio (would have said yes to any city I gave her) and I tell her I am in Jax so that won't work. She quickly says she has a "friend" in Jax who provides and sends me a hot photo of "her", her number and say she is anxiously waiting on my phone call.
I text her "friend" and she is ready but I need to pay a 50% booking fee up front. To make a long story short spent the better part of the afternoon fucking with her that I was trying to send but just wouldn't go through among other things.
Gents don't fall for the scammers. This is your public service announcement for today!
-
02-21-22 16:15 #25310Senior Member

Posts: 100Doubles??
Someone help me out here. Where I can I find a good quality double?? I don't mind spending a little extra.
-
02-21-22 16:13 #25309Senior Member

Posts: 316First Post
Yep, and his first post was just as useless and non-contributing so he's got that going for him.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 16:02 #25308Senior Member

Posts: 256Cooties
You have two posts which were done just today. Not a lot of confidence that you are the least bit credible.
Originally Posted by GibbyHaynes
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 15:55 #25307Senior Member

Posts: 371Clarification
Hey, just to clarify, I'm not necessarily saying she shouldn't be visited. I'm just saying she doesn't do the trick for me any longer. Probably more my issue than hers, variety, blah blah. About the only thing that's annoying with her is her sense of time like the rest of them. She will be goofing off doing something and just leave you hanging for a bit sometimes.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 14:07 #25306Senior Member

Posts: 256Katie
80 coins for BBBJ / cim. Location was safe off Belfort Road.
Originally Posted by Sexmach
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 13:15 #25305Senior Member

Posts: 50How much was the damage? Also was the location safe? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




