Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,966 to 19,980 of 58934
-
02-21-22 21:35 #38969Senior Member

Posts: 33Best time / day to visit spas
Got to questions for the locals, what are the best days / times to visit AMPs like MM, NDS, etc. I'm from out of the area but willing to come down for play. I just don't want to cool my heals, so just curious when is a good time. I was there several weeks ago and walked into MM on a Saturday evening around 8 pm. It was kinda dead but I think the activity picked up during my session.
-
02-21-22 20:18 #38968Senior Member

Posts: 97Visiting fine city and don't want to mess up donation scale
At the nice places (Ks, Nds, Mm) what can I dream to donate for hour with single host for all included with two releases, including house?.
-
02-21-22 19:06 #38967Regular Member

Posts: 6Sophia at MM
Hey guys! Wow it's been a long time. Due to a relationship I got out of the hobby for a little relational hiatus. So after an eight year break trying to get back into the scene. Things have really changed! What happened to Backpage? Now we have to go on a hunt to find good providers. Decided for my first step back to head into milk. Figured this would be easy route. It was a great time! Asked for Sophia and met the beautiful lady. Came in with cat ears and purring like a kitten. Table shower was over the top. I forgot how sensual and exciting a table shower can be. Then Sophia went to work and we had some sweet music together. It was a good step back into the hobby! Think I need to go try mocha next. Any other suggestions from some of my brothers?.
-
02-21-22 18:51 #38966Senior Member

Posts: 221I've had good luck with king spa. Probably won't get the discount jenny provided, but Its similar enough experience to pay the extra tip.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 16:40 #38965Senior Member

Posts: 665Jenny at you Massage Replacement
Anyone know of a good replacement for Jenny now that she is gone?. She obviously provided a very special service that many don't. And on top of that special service, you also got a very good massage as well! Love to find another like her.
-
02-21-22 15:31 #38964Senior Member

Posts: 41MM = Milk Massage.
Originally Posted by TNGentleman2
[View Original Post]
KS = King Spa.
NDS = New Day Spa.
-
02-21-22 15:28 #38963Senior Member

Posts: 76Is this a joke?
That story is a clear example of why women don't like or trust men. It's incomprehensible that anyone could never that dense and rude.
Originally Posted by Ronnie720
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 15:26 #38962Senior Member

Posts: 76Ask for Kiki
Ask for Kiki.
Originally Posted by DrEsoteric
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 15:13 #38961Senior Member

Posts: 33Milk Massage.
Originally Posted by TNGentleman2
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 14:58 #38960Senior Member

Posts: 151Mm
Hi Gents, I am a fellow monger from the Fort Lauderdale area and heading up there this weekend. I see alot of posts about MM, but I don't see anything about what MM stands for, nor where it is. Please let me know. It sounds like a place I would like to check out.
Thanks in advance.
-
02-21-22 13:19 #38959Senior Member

Posts: 98Convention center area help
Any advice would be appreciated. I will be in the convention center area soon and I doubt I will have time to make it to MM. Is there anything closer that offers similar services?
-
02-21-22 13:17 #38958Senior Member

Posts: 98MM busy
Big in Japan.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
I think you are correct. I travel from out of state to Orlando on business and stop at MM every time. There is nothing like it near me.
-
02-21-22 13:14 #38957Senior Member

Posts: 98Mm
I prefer Sophia but Amanda is great also.
Originally Posted by RiotStar
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 12:22 #38956Senior Member

Posts: 34Wow. So I know there are all types in this hobby. The disabled, workaholics, socially challenged, emotionally stunted, etc. But this description was interesting. You are right, this might not be for you, I suggest a relationship with someone you connect with. I know working girls sometimes have multiple roles mother, shrink, girlfriend, *****. But you seem to push the boundaries. These are people too, treat them with respect and have a little empathy. Smile, don't read into it too much, have fun and be polite, say what you want and enjoy yourself.
Originally Posted by BitterMelon
[View Original Post]
Do not ask awkward or personal questions unless it's about their interests or what they like to do. Do not be rude, or talk down to them or be abusive, unless that's your kink and you should go to a specialist for that. They are providing a service, respect them as you would any other. Remember they have to put up with your hairy, smelly, horny, uncomfortable awkwardness. They do it with a smile and make you feel like you are great you big stud. So be nice, and enjoy the pampering.
-
02-21-22 09:53 #38955Senior Member

Posts: 41KS Vivian
So I went to KS to see Vivian again and unfortunately the dream was a little bit disappointing. In my dream I arrived to KS and a small girl with red dress open the door and took me to the room, I asked for Vivian and she told me that she was on the way, in the other side of the wall I heard a girl with another monger, the small girl came back and ask me to get comfortable, was a cold day so I decided to wait for my girl. I waited for around 30 minutes so I called the girl and asked for my roses but she told me that Vivian is ready, and yes! She was naked and she got into my room and start playing with jr with her mouth, couple minutes ago we was in MISH and Doggy, but we finished in around 20 minutes. After that she goes back outside and saw her in the camera taking out the other monger but welcoming in a new one. After another 15 minutes she came back and started with a massage that finished soon too.
Pros: same girl with big tatas, she was a little bit relax, nice sucking.
Cons: I realized that she was working with me and another 2 mongers at the same time! That's a little bit uncomfortable. No TS, so, we didn't made the 69, she was so hurry so the damage was $$. 4 for less than 1 hour.
At this point I'm not going to dream with her again.













Reply With Quote




