Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 18409
-
02-24-22 09:59 #11554Senior Member

Posts: 3103Dude if that's your preference
You should be as happy as a kid in a candy store in this area.
Originally Posted by Markamp
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 06:33 #11553Senior Member

Posts: 38Samantha good as ever
Had opportunity to visit Samantha yesterday.
She is good as ever, may be better.
PM me if you need her number, she is available and looking for new site to post an ad.
-RS.
-
02-23-22 21:15 #11552Senior Member

Posts: 37Just my Preference AMP
Just wondering if any of you guys and tell me where to find a AMP with older attendants that are small with flat butts. It's just what I like. Thanks guys.
-
02-23-22 12:34 #11551Regular Member

Posts: 1Which AMP has the hottest attendants?
So, visiting your fine city. According to the ads, every AMP has drop dead gorgeous attendants. Clearly, not accurate pictures. So, which AMP has the hottest attendants at this moment? Regardless of service level. High level service from a 60 year old mamasan doesn't do as much for me as a nice massage from an attractive attendant. Thanks for the help.
-
02-21-22 19:03 #11550Regular Member

Posts: 9She's Great
https://tryst.link/massage/oliviak125
Thank me later.
Surely60.
Originally Posted by NitroJoe
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 16:20 #11549Senior Member

Posts: 192Karma
That is probably the best description of her that I have ever read. You nailed it.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 14:53 #11548Banned Member

Posts: 873I could see that from some of the addicts on here, but I always assumed the massage girls were not on drugs. How come she hasn't made a career change?
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 13:50 #11547Senior Member

Posts: 37Best independent massage
Hi,
Looking for best independent massage not AMP in Louisville? Who is best bang for the buck!? You can PM me contact info if you want. Someone safe clean no deposit up front. Thanks in advance.
-
02-21-22 13:09 #11546Senior Member

Posts: 429Karma
Karma's problem is she despises men for wanting sex. But makes her living doing it.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 09:40 #11545Senior Member

Posts: 3103Eva update
They new ones have switched over to here. Nothing new at IN for the moment.
-
02-20-22 23:05 #11544Senior Member

Posts: 681Site Down
It’s probably Russian retaliation for sanctions by the free world. Free world except for Covid mandates and sex, we still have to pay for sex.
Originally Posted by Bogey90
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 22:06 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 81Rub Ratings
Looks like the site is down for a while.
-
02-18-22 16:47 #11542Banned Member

Posts: 873I read on here somewhere that Karma posted the pic and real name a monger on the rub ratings site. I definitely makes her a no go for me as well anyone of these locals that want personal info. You just can't trust these people.
Originally Posted by FlexinFast
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 14:43 #11541Senior Member

Posts: 27This made me laugh. I visited Louisville last August from WAY out of town. HI Express east end. Google spas and there's one about 200 yards away! It was in a plaza, Walmart parking lot. East Spa I think. I had a very nice time. Ts. Roaming, he. Very friendly girl. Anyway, next afternoon I go to Walmart and she's in the parking lot, behind the spa. I stop and say hi, she remembers me and I go in the store. I ended up in line behind her and asked if SHE was following me. It was light and fun. She asked if I'd come back later. I couldn't though. Anyway. Might visit again next week when I'm in town again. Unless someone can recommend a very nice MILF experience.
Originally Posted by MaxHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 10:49 #11540Senior Member

Posts: 27Ok
Visited OK in Sheperdsville the other day for the first time. I happened to be down that way. Nice and clean with a good TS. Pretty standard rates for hour and 1/2 hour. The only one there was Coco. Standard middle aged Asian, decent body with a very nice set. Massage was Ok. Full menu offered. Not really interested in FS for the most part so settled on a digital ending. Not bad. Nothing asked up front. I think I was fair and she seemed happy. Overall would repeat.
Like I said I am not looking for FS for the most part. I prefer a good massage and a good HE. That being said, can anyone suggest an AMP / provider that gives a good massage and is skilled in the digital arts? Thanks!









Reply With Quote





