Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 37350
-
02-20-22 11:49 #24150Senior Member

Posts: 316I didn't I saw the weird bruises on her body and decided to walk away. I was also annoyed by how old the pics were. She said the bruises were from a car accident but somehow I doubt it. I don't know what's going on there. If she said she got beat up by the monkey that would be more believable. I wouldn't want my worst enemy to fuck her.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 10:41 #24149Senior Member

Posts: 389After all of that. You ended with "probably".
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
Meeting this still a chance that you go back. LOL!
We are some seriously honey dudes. LOL.
-
02-20-22 10:39 #24148Senior Member

Posts: 389At "man on couch". I'm out.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa
[View Original Post]
But good for you hanging in there.
-
02-20-22 10:08 #24147Senior Member

Posts: 637She's gross, but you guys still F**k her?
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 10:03 #24146Senior Member

Posts: 579Man.
What felt off should've been the fact that she is a he. We say all the time on this board google the numbers before setting something up because they might be a TS! If that's what you like cool but if not I hate to be the one to tell you that you just got sucked off by a tranny. If I'm wrong I apologize but I'm feel like I'm in the high 90% that I'm right.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 08:30 #24145Senior Member

Posts: 64She is not the only one, sadly I have been through the past 1000 pages on here looking for gems and google their ads to try and find UTR and best kept secrets. I have found dozens of girls that were model quality that are no longer worth seeing in a short period of time and a few that have tragic endings.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 08:13 #24144Senior Member

Posts: 1449Those are natural they are filled with natural saline. Lmao. They look too perfect.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 06:52 #24143Senior Member

Posts: 1774Here's where I break your heart.
I didn't know she was back at it, but here's the heartbreaker: this is how she looked when I met her through a Backpage or CL ad 4 or 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 22:26 #24142Senior Member

Posts: 85Something felt off about this one.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/737991302703
Sampled her recently. Communication was decent but she did request a body pic. Little head thought for the bigger head and I sent a photo. Got a. 6 qv and address in return. Private townhome off hull st.
It got weirder when I got there. Turns out she gave me the wrong number. Only one off but I got ripped off like that before. Actual house had a camera out front pointed at the door. Felt like a sting op for sure. The door was open. In I went with the smaller head. She waved me to the back. There was a man who seemed to be sleep on the couch. Even with all of the red flags, I went through with it.
Photos were definitely filtered. Not ugly per se, but different. Walked into the bedroom and off she took my pants. Was treated to a good bbj. She sucked the twins and grabbed my chest as she sucked. A HJ finish wasted a good bbj in my estimation. Did not sample the kitty but I didn't feel comfortable there. Probably will not go back. YMMV.
-
02-19-22 21:15 #24141Senior Member

Posts: 316Yeah I've seen her before too she's gross.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 20:35 #24140Senior Member

Posts: 64Look what I had for lunch
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/597526677308
Finally able to get make a date with Tiny. My Favorite thing a spinner.
Exactly like photos, a perfectly proportioned models body. Beautiful little breast.
With tasty nipples and an awesome firm narrow ass. I am here to testify that she really does love white guys.
Damage was a buck and a half for 30 minutes. And she earned a tip.
-
02-19-22 19:36 #24139Senior Member

Posts: 491Passed before I got there. Too many rules, seemed too business only through text.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 18:27 #24138Senior Member

Posts: 102Pleasant surprise Ashley
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/385135985761
So I was looking for something new today because everyone seems played out lately. I saw the ad and looked through the pics and to my surprise I knew that body LOL. I don't remember what she used to go by so sorry there. She said she will be around for a while. Pics are accurate. Saw her today, and for all those who were recently complaining. She is a die hard all covered. Mic skills at a 7, kitty was tight and wet. Hit it Mish and k9 to my content until pop in the bag. Get her while she's here. I didn't ask her current rate, she gave me the old rate since I used to be a regular of hers.
-
02-19-22 16:21 #24137Senior Member

Posts: 368Ginny Ana Annie
Went to see Ginny man I have seen / been in some fucked up situations but this has to take the cake I was expecting to see the pictures posted here but I was greeted with a girl sitting in a wheelchair with a broken leg & about 250-300 lbs give or take I should have left & a few times I started to but little head overtook big head, not recommended false advertisement probably won't repeat.
-
02-19-22 15:10 #24136Senior Member

Posts: 581Clarification please
Did you actually see her and it was no bueno. Or did you decide to pass? I have considered trying her out because of the nice tits LOL. Please let me know.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





