Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 529 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 7923
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5508

    Palm Tree

    New girl at Palm Tree says name is Blue. She's a knockout boys. Don't see hotties like this in Brevard AMPs too often. Probably in her low 30's, slim build with a nice D rack and a pretty face. Standard TS asked me if I had been there before, said yes, but not for a while. Back to the room for a brief, but good massage (only got hhr) that led into teasing as I had given her all the clues I was interested in extras. Only went for a regular HJ, but she was so hot I had to ask for the BJ. She said yes and we negotiated. She gets naked and OMG those tits are perfect. If they are fake, they are really high quality. She is very sensual, licked my nipples and some other good foreplay to get me rock hard. She did more ball sucking and licking than I usually get at these places and it was enthusiastically received. Then she moves on to the main event, I look down and no cover! Her BBBJ was better than average and was enough to make me unload my nuts in her mouth. Never saw her spit it out, and she hovered over me. For a second I thought she was going to spit it on my chest or something. Then she talked and there was nothing in there. Can't confirm she swallowed but I never saw her spit. Anyways, YMMV of course cause anything I've ever gotten there was covered, but I will headed back soon so she doesn't forget me.

  2. #5507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435
    I haven't been to Spa 520 in a long time, several years now. Sorry. Back then, the women were usually older and hit and miss on level of service.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Any info on Spa 520? I can't seem to find anything here. PM would be appreciated.

  3. #5506

    Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    On SR-520, across the street from the Cocoa Police Department. It is a small building off the street, behind another small building, just west of Immunotek.
    Thanks. Any info on Spa 520? I can't seem to find anything here. PM would be appreciated.

  4. #5505

    Re- Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiansForMe123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip, but not if I get there first.
    Was in the area and in need of a good massage. Stopped at Mila and drew Summer, cute skinny Asian. Opted for a shower and was.

    Taken to the standing shower. Showered and then to the room. Summer would not enter until I was face down on the table. Covered with a sheet and began massage which was decent. Her leg touched my hand on the side of the table and she moved like she was stung and apologized. Flip time she held the sheet up in front of her so she could not see anything. Said she came from New York about a week ago. Massage was decent but will not repeat, don't think that she will do anything else.

  5. #5504

    Lily contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Playfull  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the digits for Lily to PM me? She hasnt been in Brevard for a while now.
    Looks like Lily is in Orlando this week. Wish she would open up her Brevard schedule soon.

    https://app.acuityscheduling.com/sch...owner=16929289

  6. #5503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435
    On SR-520, across the street from the Cocoa Police Department. It is a small building off the street, behind another small building, just west of Immunotek.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    Where is Tokyo located?

  7. #5502

    Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Attack02  [View Original Post]
    You can always visit Tokyo in cocoa and see Susie, Sunny or Yuki. They are game. TS, full nude, 69, DATY, FIV, B2 B massage, no FS. Very nice ladies that would appreciate any give gratuity. 80 at door for 1 hr massage and average 80 tip. Give them a try, no hassle, no disappointment either.
    Where is Tokyo located?

  8. #5501

    Visiting

    Staying about a mile away from port canaveral at the radius on next weekend but with no transportation besides Uber. Any place nearby that provides a good HE? Pm is fine, thanks!

  9. #5500

    Lily!

    Anyone have the digits for Lily to PM me? She hasnt been in Brevard for a while now.

  10. #5499

    Massage by Clair

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...a/476917289260

    Had the chance to meet Clair for 1 HR, great massage. She allows roaming during the session and even better after the flip. She offers different menu options, no FS but the menu is broad enough for you to leave satisfied. 100 for HHR and 150 for 1 HR includes standard HE. Additions discussed once you there. Very nice lady with a beautiful body.

    Call her to setup, you won't be disappointed.

  11. #5498
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140

    Mila

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSig  [View Original Post]
    Several reviews already. All legit. See post #5471. They give great massages but absolutely nothing else. If your looking for more you may want to try another.
    Thanks for that.

    Sometimes I need a full workup and can live without playtime as long as the therapist is attractive to me as it helps me relax. So I guess I'll have to make a visit based on that alone.

    Besides, I can always happily bounce now that I'm all better, across the street if I still need a quick fix. LOL.

    It's all good.

  12. #5497

    Mila

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiansForMe123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip, but not if I get there first.
    Several reviews already. All legit. See post #5471. They give great massages but absolutely nothing else. If your looking for more you may want to try another.

  13. #5496
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140

    Summer-time at Mila?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart80  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Mila today. Met a skinny young girl Summer. Very good looking but nothing happened. May give it more try see if I can get anything more.
    Thanks for the tip, but not if I get there first.

  14. #5495
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140

    I'm Sayin

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirat  [View Original Post]
    Well I thought I was picky to the upsell thing, but man, you must really smell like money! Not sure why or if its something out of the ordinary you ask them to do, but I don't mention an amount for a tip of asked. I just say I will give you a good tip. Which I do, but I suppose that's relative too. My normal tip is 50. If its real good and they are nice 60. Crappy, rushed, tip mongering any where from 20 -40. I only once ever sat up and demanded my money back. But if they ask once and that's it I let it slide because I expect it. I have had a few massages by Linda and she never mentioned a tip once, and seemed very happy to see me again when I went there. But I am just a regular AMP massage and flip person, I kinda feel that place is a "standard" AMP so I don't ask or expect much beyond that.
    Couldn't have put that better myself. ". don't ask or expect. ".

  15. #5494
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirat  [View Original Post]
    You know a few weeks ago I went there and there was a new girl she said Coco. No doubt in my mind because the first thing I thought was. LOL Another Coco. Like John Doe name in AMPs. YoYo is too. So are we talking about the same person? The Coco I met wore white and black pants, not all black like the others do. She gave a good massage and was not a tip monger.
    Not sure. The woman I'm referring to goes by Yoyo. She worked at Watercube for a few months and does provide a good massage. When she opens her spot up see if it's her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape