Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 28091
-
02-20-22 13:43 #17411Banned Member

Posts: 713Amy at Leisure Spa
Woke up in the mood for something different today, just simply wanted a handjob. Was in the mood for a MILF and headed over to Clairemont Mesa boulevard. Located next to godfather's, this place has always been a solid option. Cici is the manager and has some of the best natural boobs at any spot that you will find. She was busy and I was greeted by Amy who is quite a bit older than Cici. I didn't mind as I stated I was in the mood for something older and slow and sensual. I paid for the 30 minutes and got a nice 20 minute deep tissue massage and she focused on the areas that I pointed out. On the flip, she pulled up her bra and unveiled some fairly perky C cups for her age and dropped her nipple right into my mouth. She slowly started stroking me just the way I like it, she then asked me if I wanted to touch her Kitty, I'm nodded yes and she pulled down her pants. I softly massaged her little button, it was nice and wet. I didn't last long as I exploded all over her hands. She laughed and said good job. I don't get by here that often because I'm typically in the mood for something much younger and looking for full service. Today was just one of those moods and Amy totally took care of what I needed. Definitely recommend.
Cheers.
-
02-20-22 13:15 #17410Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 22Who wrote this ad
I get a kick out of some of these ads. I'd like to try 6.9 style. LOL. I'll go just to find out.
Seriously, anyone try this Ruby?
Originally Posted by BemyLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 13:05 #17409Senior Member

Posts: 249Fixed it for you.
Can someone please show me how to use the search function? So I can do some leg work myself, rather than expect people to spoon feed me information.
Originally Posted by DisruptedOrder
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 12:45 #17408Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 10Fifi at Ronson
Is this the same Fifi that used to work at the A-Spa that closed? I heard she was also at 108. Ronson is Super Spa on RM, right?
Originally Posted by TomCruiseeee
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 11:31 #17407Regular Member

Posts: 8Mimi
Is Mimi also 108 caliber talent?
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 05:20 #17406Banned Member

Posts: 239I think this was discussed before. For me I circle the block once or twice just to see if there's any parking. I usually park up front since I'm there early and there are spaces open. Just as long as you don't park in front of the bakery.
Originally Posted by Wzrd94
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 01:43 #17405Regular Member

Posts: 6Can someone please message me the info about VIP?
-
02-19-22 23:40 #17404Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472Bro, make the time, and cross the border into Tijuana and check out Hong Kong. Go Bulldogs!
Originally Posted by BballDude2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 23:17 #17403Senior Member

Posts: 567Cindy is Jenny from Ocean Breeze
Sone if you may recognize Cindy from Ocean Breeze. Cute, slim, nice cans and knows the dilio. This place is still new but it's only a matter of time before you start seeing reports similar to Ocean Breeze.
Originally Posted by RedIdIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 23:09 #17402Banned Member

Posts: 3075Daisy VIP
Yes, I love when she arches her back and turns her head back for lots of passionate kissing. She is amazing!
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 22:14 #17401Senior Member

Posts: 123VIP Daisy
Back from a long vacation and anxious to try out the new VIP talent, went and saw Daisy today. She was fantastic as others have noted as well. What sticks out to me about Daisy is her fabulous eye contact and her natural youthful boobs. Her body is perfectly toned and her skin is silky smooth. Service was typical of the ladies here, lots of kissing, BBBJ, mish followed by lazy dog. I loved the way she arched her head back and exposed her neck for me to kiss, combined with some nice vocals, it was like making love to a goddess, such a lovely lady who knows how to fulfill your fantasies, yummy.
-
02-19-22 19:44 #17400Senior Member

Posts: 54Vip
Where's the best parking spot for this place?
-
02-19-22 18:53 #17399Senior Member

Posts: 119Best places near Downtown
In the area and was wondering if there's any good parlors / spas downtown that one could walk to? (Within span of Midway and the Library). Looking for more than just a massage ofc. Feel free to DM me recommendations, even in other areas of SD.
-
02-19-22 17:15 #17398Senior Member

Posts: 28I've seen Cindy 2 x she has soft skin and really good at edging, really slow on weekends had the whole hour with no interruptions, Standard AMP experience, no ask for tip which I liked, would repeat speaks English well.
Originally Posted by FsSdMon
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 17:04 #17397Banned Member

Posts: 127Soothing Spa visits?
Anyone try out Soothing Spa on Tierra Grande? Did a little recon and saw 2 ladies working. Mimi and Cindy. Both cute but Cindy is the better of the two, with what looks like large tits. Mimi is handsy as you walk in. Didn't stay but curious if anyone has broached the veil.











Reply With Quote






