Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 921 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 13802
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6887

    Purple door

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Going to go in later in the day texted them and requested to see Gina going to go for the hour ($160) with a $40 BBBJ upgrade I'll report back later tonight how it goes they sent me a picture of her through text not sure if its really her but man Im gonna have to put my dick in between those tits if its the real her
    I was there earlier and had Kelly. She was in the first door. Talk about petite! She wasn't even 5' tall. Tight little ass on her, maybe b cup. Gave her all to make sure I was happy.

  2. #6886

    Pic is 100% Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Going to go in later in the day texted them and requested to see Gina going to go for the hour ($160) with a $40 BBBJ upgrade I'll report back later tonight how it goes they sent me a picture of her through text not sure if its really her but man Im gonna have to put my dick in between those tits if its the real her
    The pic is Gina seen her twice this week awesome girl with great skills.

  3. #6885

    Purple door

    Going to go in later in the day texted them and requested to see Gina going to go for the hour ($160) with a $40 BBBJ upgrade I'll report back later tonight how it goes they sent me a picture of her through text not sure if it’s really her but man I’m gonna have to put my dick in between those tits if it’s the real her
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 585AA054-BD39-4FE8-8FB6-0BD2BD8B62DB.jpg‎  

  4. #6884
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    Great to hear that you saw an Asian girl in Chinatown and that you had a good time. This board is in a "blog" type format so you can read back for other Chinatown places. For future posts, its not very helpful if you don't say where you went. We all understand that you don't want to give an exact address and may not know the name or if it even has one but one can give a nearby intersection and / or the last 4 digits of the phone#. In the past, some members have even given the exact address and full phone #. We can't tell you about other places if we don't know which one you went to.
    It was definitely a Chinese place but no name was given at anytime. I don't know if they officially have names or just nicknames. But thanks for the advice. From reading here it sounds like KP is the best place, I will probably try that next time. I just don't know where that one is located. I'm about 45 minutes south of Chinatown and don't want to go much farther north if I don't have too.

  5. #6883

    Kico

    Quote Originally Posted by Heimding  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't on any of the pages, I just got that text randomly (they probably have my number from last time I visited?) I asked for their line up and those were the pics they sent me. All I know is the 3rd ones name is Kico and the girl with the full body shown is Qiqi. If you want their number I'd be more than happy to dm you it.
    If you don't mind DM'ing me the number, that's be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  6. #6882
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    Great to hear that you saw an Asian girl in Chinatown and that you had a good time. This board is in a "blog" type format so you can read back for other Chinatown places. For future posts, its not very helpful if you don't say where you went. We all understand that you don't want to give an exact address and may not know the name or if it even has one but one can give a nearby intersection and / or the last 4 digits of the phone#. In the past, some members have even given the exact address and full phone #. We can't tell you about other places if we don't know which one you went to.
    I was going to give the exact address in PM. It's near Archer and Halsted. Lots of different phone numbers for it on STG.

  7. #6881

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by TrashCan8  [View Original Post]
    Had my first apartment experience. Place didn't have a name that I know of, just an address. In Chinatown. Girls name was Anna. Said she was 26, I believe she was probably around that age. Definitely under 30. Very pretty face, kind of taller for an Asian girl. Nice body but not incredible or anything. Definitely had a fun time. Can anyone recommend other places in Chinatown or farther south? Don't want to go any more north if I don't have too. Thanks.
    Great to hear that you saw an Asian girl in Chinatown and that you had a good time. This board is in a "blog" type format so you can read back for other Chinatown places. For future posts, its not very helpful if you don't say where you went. We all understand that you don't want to give an exact address and may not know the name or if it even has one but one can give a nearby intersection and / or the last 4 digits of the phone#. In the past, some members have even given the exact address and full phone #. We can't tell you about other places if we don't know which one you went to.

  8. #6880

    First time.

    Had my first apartment experience. Place didn't have a name that I know of, just an address. In Chinatown. Girls name was Anna. Said she was 26, I believe she was probably around that age. Definitely under 30. Very pretty face, kind of taller for an Asian girl. Nice body but not incredible or anything. Definitely had a fun time. Can anyone recommend other places in Chinatown or farther south? Don't want to go any more north if I don't have too. Thanks.

  9. #6879

    No response. Will try next time

    Do they only accept I'd for new client or reference can work for them too.

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    You should fill out the form. Check the email you provide.

  10. #6878

    Rl

    Quote Originally Posted by HChan2020  [View Original Post]
    Those girls are gorgeous, especially the 3rd one. Can you post up the link please? I've been searching the last 10 pages but can't seem to find them.
    It wasn't on any of the pages, I just got that text randomly (they probably have my number from last time I visited?) I asked for their line up and those were the pics they sent me. All I know is the 3rd ones name is Kico and the girl with the full body shown is Qiqi. If you want their number I'd be more than happy to dm you it.

  11. #6877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Greacy? Greasy or Gracey?

    This adult search add cracked me up. Is her name Greacy, as a misspelling for Greasy? Or, is it a typo for Gracey? Either way, I immediately thought of J-Roc's Greasy Trailer Park Girls Gone Wild video. https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2603814.

  12. #6876

    ORD Apartments

    Jessica and Sharon are in NW burbs. Buffalo Grove / Wheeling area. I saw Jessica twice. First time was a great GFE experience while the second time was underwhelming. She left and won't be back till April. I'd like to try Sharon but haven't yet. Angel is a new girl and can be found on AS as well.

    -Jake.

  13. #6875

    ORD Apartments

    Looking to try new things in the New Year.

    Anyone try any of these places. DM if you prefer.

    Sharon.

    (202) XXX-5995.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2674358

    Jessica.

    (224) XXX-1330.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2695377

    Maylanie.

    (773) XXX-4692.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2479095

  14. #6874

    Thai NW Burbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2721687

    Was looking to set an appointment but wanted to get a review first.

    Post or PM your experience.
    Have not tried her yet, let us know if you TOFTT.

  15. #6873

    Rl

    Quote Originally Posted by Heimding  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

    New monger here and first post, I've been to RL before twice when it was near the chicken place. I heard it moved but wanted to make sure if it's not back to the chicken location since I got a text from a a number xxx xxx x133 using that address. Thanks everyone and stay safe. Bonus pic of who was getting advertised.
    Those girls are gorgeous, especially the 3rd one. Can you post up the link please? I've been searching the last 10 pages but can't seem to find them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape