Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,021 to 16,035 of 41309
-
02-19-22 22:41 #25289Senior Member

Posts: 124Dreamland
That's Candii.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 21:58 #25288Senior Member

Posts: 124Lauren
Did you try to call her??
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 21:56 #25287Senior Member

Posts: 124Desperate
I saw her last time about three months ago, this nothing like my dream at all! Everything was smooth and dream was all covered but, I left satisfied from my dream! Possibly, candy is the culprit! The need was right now, very irritable and hurting. IMO Sorry you had this happen she was good to me we even hung out about 45 minutes after dream. Just cuddled, I'm older and widowed this was welcomed to me. She didn't I was widowed.
Originally Posted by LatinLuver87
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 19:17 #25286Senior Member

Posts: 618Lauren
Just an FYI in case you didn't already know, Lauren should no longer classified as a UTR now that she has an ad on Tryst.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-lauren89
-
02-19-22 17:02 #25285Senior Member

Posts: 188New Blonde
I contacted her too and she said covered everything and covered BJ is a Deal Breaker for me so I passed.
- DonJon.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 15:02 #25284Senior Member

Posts: 371Different
I've seen her a handful of times over the past few years. She used to make me pop within 5 minutes with that mouth, and I'm pretty difficult to please. The past few times I never finished. (One time I was buzzed, so that may have been on me).
I'm not sure what might have changed but she just doesn't do it for me any longer.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 13:40 #25283Senior Member

Posts: 286New Blonde in town
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/455152553244
Did anyone partake. I contacted her, said locate at Town Center (not extended stay). 200 HH, 300 HR and 400 VIP.
-
02-19-22 13:23 #25282Senior Member

Posts: 86Dirty hands and feet no thanks.
Originally Posted by AllrightSpider
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 10:58 #25281Senior Member

Posts: 587Lauren
I got a text from her out of the blue late last night asking if I wanted to set up a visit. It would be my first time seeing her. I was going to try and get with her because it was too late last night, and this morning I heard nothing.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
Maybe she is getting into the candy and it affecting her response time no clue.
-
02-19-22 09:32 #25280Senior Member

Posts: 522Link
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 09:30 #25279Senior Member

Posts: 522K1
I've actually seen K1 a few times. No issues what so ever. The last time I asked her about a duo with her sister. She didn't think that shit was to fun. LOL. So that's not going to happen. Hate to here that about K2 though. Really wanted to try that out.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 08:58 #25278Senior Member

Posts: 43This looks fun
Anyone have the scoop?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/057001117729
-
02-19-22 06:34 #25277Senior Member

Posts: 229Nikki Lane
Funny! I just fucked the hell out of Nikki and she laid over on her table and fell asleep. We were both sweaty and she had a hard orgasm! Fun girl!
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 06:25 #25276Senior Member

Posts: 229Deja
I can confirm that there hasn't been a time when Deja hasn't allowed CIM from my experiences. She's even thanked me for it and said it tasted good! There's also multiple vids online of her taking loads in the mouth. At least 5 different vids that I know of.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video6560544...pizzle_crystal
https://www.xvideos.com/video5759953...izz_propaganda
-
02-19-22 00:25 #25275Regular Member

Posts: 3What's gong on with Hygiene?
Man fellas. Jacksonville has reached the lowest when it come to women. I have seen several and I have a walked out due to hygiene! Some one please help me understand why they ask us to be clean and smelling good (that's me everyday) but when it comes to them it dosen't apply? Tired of it man! I need some advice!











Reply With Quote




