Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16079

    Could be

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    God I hope it's the same Coco, formally Sophie, that I had over the summer.

    That girl is truly delicious. She is the only I've had there twice and didn't even object the second time I got her because the pussy was that good and her bubbly attitude made it fun. Table shower with her, she teases you by rubbing the kitty right on your arm and giving you a tease at your face, letting you get a good look. Then on the massage, it's already a given, she let you get started before the session gets started. And then when it comes to the showcase, it's all gravy with her, bang away as you pleased, 69 was included for me to stretch her tight booty hole and kitty.

    Both times were great, non rushed session and I've asked for her again with no luck. This is probably not the same girl but crossing my fingers it is her to request for.

    Tell me this, was her outfit a Red Dress? She must love red because she wore the same complete outfit twice when I saw her those 2 times.
    Yes. Red dress every visit. Your description is pretty spot on as well. I'll PM you later when I have more time with more detail.

  2. #16078

    Biggest Natural Boobs In Providence?

    Anybody know where I can go for the biggest natural boobs in Providence? I like a massage and a nice titty fuck. There's nothing going on in Boston so think I need to venture off to Providence. Any idea where I can go or who I can see? Thanks guys.

  3. #16077
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderX  [View Original Post]
    Called 1021 and made an appointment with Coco. Got there on time and mms says Coco is busy. WTF mms? Anyhow, not going to make a big deal about it and get in trouble. MMS brings out Blue, ok, things just got way better. Cute girl looks in her 20's (prob 30) great rack and ass! Get to the room and she starts grabbing jr as I get undressed. Have to wait for the ts so we start groping each other. Have her dress up and rubbing her all over. Very nice. Off to the ts, typical 1021, meh. These girls need a lesson from DDY. Back to the room and she says want to start with fun? What kind of question is that, he'll ya! Lots of fun for the next 20 min but couldn't get a BBBJ, no chance. Finished in the cover and she leaves for hot towel. Comes back and says appointment over, I say no 30 minutes left. Plenty of time to reload. MMS comes back with her and says time to go, give you more time next time. Sure. I say give back some money and she escorts me out. Not wanting to make trouble I go. What the hell us going on here? Never had that happen before, 1021 is usually all good. I wonder is Coco still there or are they just luring us in?
    What did you tip. Would have taken 30 off and tell her to ask MMS for it.

  4. #16076
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderX  [View Original Post]
    Called 1021 and made an appointment with Coco. Got there on time and mms says Coco is busy. WTF mms? Anyhow, not going to make a big deal about it and get in trouble. MMS brings out Blue, ok, things just got way better. Cute girl looks in her 20's (prob 30) great rack and ass! Get to the room and she starts grabbing jr as I get undressed. Have to wait for the ts so we start groping each other. Have her dress up and rubbing her all over. Very nice. Off to the ts, typical 1021, meh. These girls need a lesson from DDY. Back to the room and she says want to start with fun? What kind of question is that, he'll ya! Lots of fun for the next 20 min but couldn't get a BBBJ, no chance. Finished in the cover and she leaves for hot towel. Comes back and says appointment over, I say no 30 minutes left. Plenty of time to reload. MMS comes back with her and says time to go, give you more time next time. Sure. I say give back some money and she escorts me out. Not wanting to make trouble I go. What the hell us going on here? Never had that happen before, 1021 is usually all good. I wonder is Coco still there or are they just luring us in?
    You paid 70 house fee for an hour and didn't get a massage? That not fair.

  5. #16075

    1021

    Called 1021 and made an appointment with Coco. Got there on time and mms says Coco is busy. WTF mms? Anyhow, not going to make a big deal about it and get in trouble. MMS brings out Blue, ok, things just got way better. Cute girl looks in her 20's (prob 30) great rack and ass! Get to the room and she starts grabbing jr as I get undressed. Have to wait for the ts so we start groping each other. Have her dress up and rubbing her all over. Very nice. Off to the ts, typical 1021, meh. These girls need a lesson from DDY. Back to the room and she says want to start with fun? What kind of question is that, he'll ya! Lots of fun for the next 20 min but couldn't get a BBBJ, no chance. Finished in the cover and she leaves for hot towel. Comes back and says appointment over, I say no 30 minutes left. Plenty of time to reload. MMS comes back with her and says time to go, give you more time next time. Sure. I say give back some money and she escorts me out. Not wanting to make trouble I go. What the hell us going on here? Never had that happen before, 1021 is usually all good. I wonder is Coco still there or are they just luring us in?

  6. #16074
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Re: Coco

    God I hope it's the same Coco, formally Sophie, that I had over the summer.

    That girl is truly delicious. She is the only I've had there twice and didn't even object the second time I got her because the pussy was that good and her bubbly attitude made it fun. Table shower with her, she teases you by rubbing the kitty right on your arm and giving you a tease at your face, letting you get a good look. Then on the massage, it's already a given, she let you get started before the session gets started. And then when it comes to the showcase, it's all gravy with her, bang away as you pleased, 69 was included for me to stretch her tight booty hole and kitty.

    Both times were great, non rushed session and I've asked for her again with no luck. This is probably not the same girl but crossing my fingers it is her to request for.

    Tell me this, was her outfit a Red Dress? She must love red because she wore the same complete outfit twice when I saw her those 2 times.

    Quote Originally Posted by OddJob69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks everyone for the great intel. Saw Sophi (a couple weeks ago just before she left for vacation. Awesome lady, you guys are lucky. Had the pleasure of seeing her again now that she is back and another fantastic session ensued.

    She let me know she has changed her working name. She is now going by Coco. Mama looked at me funny when I asked for Sophi, and said no Sophi here, then ah, yes, Sophi she is available. Just a heads up for those who aren't already aware of the name change.

  7. #16073

    1021 Coco

    Thanks everyone for the great intel. Saw Sophi (a couple weeks ago just before she left for vacation. Awesome lady, you guys are lucky. Had the pleasure of seeing her again now that she is back and another fantastic session ensued.

    She let me know she has changed her working name. She is now going by Coco. Mama looked at me funny when I asked for Sophi, and said no Sophi here, then ah, yes, Sophi she is available. Just a heads up for those who aren't already aware of the name change.

  8. #16072
    Quote Originally Posted by Excedrin  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but the poster was looking for a prostate massage.

    They do a full fledged prostate massage here every time and they're not shy about getting all the way in there with it.
    I quoted the poster asking about full menu, FS.

    BTW house fee is $80.

  9. #16071
    Quote Originally Posted by Excedrin  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but the poster was looking for a prostate massage.

    They do a full fledged prostate massage here every time and they're not shy about getting all the way in there with it.
    Music to my ears.

  10. #16070

    However.

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIslandDog  [View Original Post]
    This the one in Salem?.
    The ladies here are much older than 1021 and don't even really care to hide it but they provide good service as far as massage and tug goes. And like I said, you don't even ask for the prostate part- they just auto do it. And if you're into it they go all the way.

  11. #16069

    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    Yes.

    Never heard of anything beyond a tug happening there.
    Yes, but the poster was looking for a prostate massage.

    They do a full fledged prostate massage here every time and they're not shy about getting all the way in there with it.

  12. #16068
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIslandDog  [View Original Post]
    This the one in Salem?.
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    Full menu? FS?
    Never heard of anything beyond a tug happening there.

  13. #16067

    Do they offer

    Quote Originally Posted by Excedrin  [View Original Post]
    Here in eastern Connecticut at.

    Cheonsu spa, you get it every time.
    Full menu? FS?

  14. #16066
    Quote Originally Posted by Excedrin  [View Original Post]
    Here in eastern Connecticut at.

    Cheonsu spa, you get it every time.
    This the one in Salem?.

  15. #16065

    Not in Ri

    Here in eastern Connecticut at.

    Cheonsu spa, you get it every time.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBBB  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a legit Prostate Massage. Any have any leads. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape