Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 25,606 to 25,620 of 52324
-
02-18-22 10:04 #26719Senior Member

Posts: 322And we have a winner, yep, you are 100% correct.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
I had one kgirl tell me about her bday and then start chatting up the gifts she wanted. I asked to see her I'd so I could confirm the actual date. She suddenly dropped the topic. Haha.
-
02-18-22 09:28 #26718Senior Member

Posts: 181Is this Stella the same Stella as the one on misskgirls site? Pics are same but being new to La, I would just want to confirm.
https://misskgirlla.escortbook.com/model-stella-56062
Originally Posted by GentlemanDick
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 04:42 #26717Senior Member

Posts: 293Actually
Actually she did. But to be honest looks like Vegas has taken her.
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
More business in sin city. And plus outcalls yes I order outcalls something.
K agency's do not do here. And ruby is loving the cream pies. She works from.
12 pm to 4 am.
-
02-18-22 00:30 #26716Senior Member

Posts: 462Bad Memories
Oh man! Just the word Chanel reminds me of how I got conned into wasting $4000 on a "bag" for my k"girlfriend" for her phony Bday.
Originally Posted by LandOfKGirls
[View Original Post]
Could've creampied 12 different babes for what I wanted on 1 conniving little' B.
-
02-17-22 17:34 #26715Senior Member

Posts: 137Jen
When her pictures make her look plain vanilla you have to ask yourself is she worth it?
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 17:24 #26714Senior Member

Posts: 860Nice
Whats the damage? Does new M charge the upcharges from the other agencies?
Originally Posted by GiJeep
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 14:58 #26713Senior Member

Posts: 90What would you say her age to be? Any tats?
Originally Posted by GiJeep
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 14:38 #26712Senior Member

Posts: 553Man, when / if she comes back, I'm going to destroy that pussy bb. I was in Vegas recently too, but couldn't get our calendars to line up. Her ass is. 10/10.
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 11:11 #26711Senior Member

Posts: 313Ruby
Did Ruby give any indication as to when she may return?
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 11:10 #26710Senior Member

Posts: 3480Thursday Feb. 17
M. Josie (WLA). Miki, Rose, Leah. (MW) https://myalbum.com/album/4j4zspr3tJSf..
https://preciousklove.escortbook.com/ Josie, Remi, Nicole (WLA).
{Remi moving to WLA Wed. Feb. 16}.
http://www.kgla.net/ Nicole, Josie, Remi (WLA) .
Sexy Angels. https://sexyangels.site/...
SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Viki, Tiana, Dana.
https://kbliss.net/ Jessica, Tiana, Angel.
-
02-17-22 10:03 #26709Senior Member

Posts: 322The kgirls I knew best thought Gucci was slumming it and Chanel was the preferred brand. Gucci bags can be had for less than a grand and the Chanel bags they wanted were $3 k-$5 k. Guys with $$ to burn have paid for many, many Chanel bags.
Originally Posted by ReDtoLaunch
[View Original Post]
I always looked at it as a trade-off, spending money on gifts reduced the hours I would pay for.
-
02-17-22 08:35 #26708Banned Member

Posts: 1258M lives on! It is now like in the Bond movies where "M" is a title / position rather than an individual.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 08:28 #26707Banned Member

Posts: 1258Amen brother! Truth be told.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 05:52 #26706Senior Member

Posts: 293Exactly
I just came back from a week in Vegas and order 6 escorts LOL 😂 cream pied ruby all week.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
Then told myself am a slow down went to west la cream pied more and got 2 high class escorts yesterday for the hell of it.
-
02-17-22 00:50 #26705Banned Member

Posts: 1333Shaina of CGLA=Stella of M and SFK. These two girls are the same. Stella did not last two days with "M" and SFK. What does that tell you? Either lack of service or lack of look. Girls with shitty service don't last with "M" or SFK more than a week and if they have shitty service and Good look, they last a week or tow weeks. Shaina left in two days, so go Figure: She neither has the look or the service.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






