Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,051 to 16,065 of 41302
-
02-17-22 15:49 #25252Senior Member

Posts: 55I saw her the other night so she is still around and free. Took her a little longer to respond to my text than normal and she was late getting to my place but she came through and delivered.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 14:26 #25251Regular Member

Posts: 5Blonde Brooklyn. TOFTT. Worth it.
Hey fellas,
Long time lurker first time poster (well first post got taken down but not sure why LOL). Dreamed of this gem yesterday off of the younger man's circle. I want to first say, that I did see the previous reports about her possibly unscrupulous behavior towards us mongers, but the little head was well in control of this dream.
Messaged her around 1130 am and got a super prompt reply, told her I could be there in 30 and she gave the go ahead. I have to admit I was a bit nervous on the way due to the previous reports but again, little guy won out in this dream. Got to her place, she gave the room number asap, great comms. Room was clean and she had just showered. Honestly saw no sign of candy in the room or on her. Skin was smooth, tight little spinner body, just like the pics, no smell, honestly looked like a normal none, working woman. Got started with BBBJ which was great, dreamt she swallowed the entire shaft (which was impressive bc I am not a small guy). Covered up and pounded doggy for a bit then turned her over to mish, then put her in prone and finished hard. She loves it and could take the pounding from a large unit well. She was super wet and made the joke that she would be calling me back with a very discounted price for MY performance LOL.
Aside from the reviews that she may have been engaging in bad behavior, I personally would recommend as I had a great time. But as always, YMMV.
LMH.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...iewed/44109798
-
02-17-22 14:18 #25250Regular Member

Posts: 5Blonde Brooklyn TOFTT. Worth it.
Hey fellas,
Long time lurker first time poster (well first post got taken down but not sure why LOL). Dreamed of this gem yesterday off of the younger man's circle. I want to first say, that I did see the previous reports about her possibly unscrupulous behavior towards us mongers, but the little head was well in control of this dream.
Messaged her around 1130 am and got a super prompt reply, told her I could be there in 30 and she gave the go ahead. I have to admit I was a bit nervous on the way due to the previous reports but again, little guy won out in this dream. Got to her place, she gave the room number ASAP, great comms. Room was clean and she had just showered. Honestly saw no sign of candy in the room or on her. Skin was smooth, tight little spinner body, just like the pics, no smell, honestly looked like a normal none, working woman. Got started with BBBJ which was great, dreamt she swallowed the entire shaft (which was impressive bc I am not a small guy). Covered up and pounded doggy for a bit then turned her over to mish, then put her in prone and finished hard. She loves it and could take the pounding from a large unit well. She was super wet and made the joke that she would be calling me back with a very discounted price for my performance LOL.
Aside from the reviews that she may have been engaging in bad behavior, I personally would recommend as I had a great time. But as always, YMMV.
LMH.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...iewed/44109798
-
02-17-22 13:30 #25249Senior Member

Posts: 690Deja Does Not Do CIM and Do Not Go Down On Her! I Do Not Recommend Deja
Deja is OK at a super low price (which she always would give), but I do NOT recommend Deja and I will not see Deja again.
Here are the reasons:
First she does not do CIM. Yes, I know she lists CIM in her ad. And, yes she has pics in her ad with her mouth open, tongue out. Answer, that is false advertising, lies! Yep she is intentionally not honest with mongers for the reason of getting their money. I had seen her several times and she says she has a thing about body fluid in her mouth, and she cannot stand over a few drops of a guy's stuff in her mouth. So no surprise she told the monger no about taking it in her mouth even though she advertises and texts that she will do CIM. So mongers be aware of this.
Second, do not ever go down on her unless you like swallowing some other guy's swimmers. After she knows you, a monger can do BBFS with her. The second time she gave an excuse not to do the CIM she had agreed upon, I told her I wanted to fill her pussy and she said fine. Ever since, I have also filled her pussy with my swimmers. Yes she wipes up, but guys' swimmers are inside her swimming – so I would never, ever go down on her unless I wanted to taste other mongers' loads, which I never want to do.
She gained weight and was high with candy the last time, so I decided not to repeat anymore. Even at a low price, and with BBFS, she was not worth it for me.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 11:11 #25248Senior Member

Posts: 269Super overpriced
So I use to love seeing her but after messaging her this dang woman said it's $100 just to get headache relief. A $100 why'all LOL. $40 to $100 is a big dang jump. Are you guys really paying her thank much when there's so much better talent out there. Really? I m an really. This is what's work with the Jacksonville girls. Overpriced for the service that you get LOL.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 10:44 #25247Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141I was wondering the same thing. I have seen her several times and she hasn't gotten back to me in about a week which is strange. I checked duval county and she isn't listed as an inmate.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 10:17 #25246Senior Member

Posts: 266UTR Lauren
Does anyone know what happened to tiny UTR Lauren? I usually see her at least once a week but I haven't been able to get a hold of her for several days. She always responds promptly and I've never had her go a full day without a response before. Did she maybe get a visit to uncle or decide to drop out all of a sudden? I don't think it would be like her to retire without telling me, and when I saw her last it didn't sound like she was heading out of the hobby.
-
02-17-22 09:33 #25245Senior Member

Posts: 119Deja
Deja has always been a great experience. Good comms, sweet, and willing. I saw her last year and then just recently. It looks like she had added some weight — not a BBW but not average like she used to be. I thought maybe she was pregnant (maybe?) but I wasn't going to ask. Other than that, she's one of the better in the area.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 08:31 #25244Senior Member

Posts: 266I'd avoid
Ronnie used to be my goto for while too. I would highly recommend avoiding. While all girls go through ups and downs, the likeliness of even getting service is low, then there are the other things to worry about such as being physically attacked. If you are not in a position to explain to a SO why you have brusies or injury and you don't have an issue betting on a low probability payout then you could go for it. But my advice would be to avoid, once providers end up on Mustang Rd they are the highest risk you can encure, I'd argue higher risk than even a SW. Trust me, myself as well as other seniors were extrememly disappointed by her fall off. Her performance wasn't really ever great, but that body made it worth every penny.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 07:31 #25243Regular Member

Posts: 4Dr. Mom
Anyone seen the Dr yet??
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/834036186515
-
02-17-22 04:31 #25242Senior Member

Posts: 181180 tokens.
Originally Posted by Berlsj4
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 02:11 #25241Regular Member

Posts: 2I drove all the way from Middleburg to meet this lady at midnight and she told me I got to reschedule WTF!! The 757 area code one.
Originally Posted by SSideJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 01:20 #25240Senior Member

Posts: 419Ronnie
I'm going to be in town and was seeing if anyone has had any RECENT and safe experiences with Ronnie. She was my go to Jacksonville girl until she fell off.
I've noticed a lot of reports of her robbing / ripping people off. Is this still true? Or has she cleaned up her act?
Any information would be appreciated. PM me if you need to.
-
02-16-22 21:01 #25239Senior Member

Posts: 181Deja
Wouldn't that have been a Bargen. I checked the draft before uploading to forum and it had read ($-80/ hr). Don't know why the final came out like it did. 180 tokens was the Damage.
Originally Posted by Berlsj4
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 19:35 #25238Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.










Reply With Quote





