Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 1112 1612 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Big ass green MILF

    This one posted yesterday and was quick to respond and then she wanted 100 qv but never gave me the address. But her ad look suspicious so I didn't know if anyone saw her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/694567792565

  2. #15854

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Met her on a dating site. Some of her responses were nonsensical, so at first I thought she was a bot, but then started talking like a pro. Reportedly 45, out of Prov.
    No offense to her but I wouldn't pay for that.

  3. #15853

    Taylor from them

    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Met her on a dating site. Some of her responses were nonsensical, so at first I thought she was a bot, but then started talking like a pro. Reportedly 45, out of Prov.
    Sweet person. Kids in another room, not much action. A girl trying to make a living.

  4. #15852

    Any Info on This One?

    Met her on a dating site. Some of her responses were nonsensical, so at first I thought she was a bot, but then started talking like a pro. Reportedly 45, out of Prov.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails selina.jpg‎  

  5. #15851

    Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You sure. When she got arrested last year. She look worst than those new pics she have on her ad.
    Yes. Saw her on Saturday. She is a rather attractive MILF compared to the mugshot. Nice rack too!

  6. #15850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775;5781692[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/rhodeisland/providence/75334936[/URL]

    If anyone here partook this person, please share.

    I was laughing at it as there's nothing but rules and requirements. It smells like a fraud to me. A minimum of two hours, with no GFE. Didn't bother asking for the rates. But, I'm sure it's stupid high as no cheapskates and upscale men. Anyone that's looking for upscale men, basically she's looking for a sucker to donate and not get anything in return.

    I don't know. But, provide me wrong here.
    LOL, you are so right. 2 hours minimum and no GFE. WTF would you be doing foe 2 hours LOL.

  7. #15849

    A hard no

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/75334936

    If anyone here partook this person, please share.

    I was laughing at it as there's nothing but rules and requirements. It smells like a fraud to me. A minimum of two hours, with no GFE. Didn't bother asking for the rates. But, I'm sure it's stupid high as no cheapskates and upscale men. Anyone that's looking for upscale men, basically she's looking for a sucker to donate and not get anything in return.

    I don't know. But, provide me wrong here.

  8. #15848

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I've share the MILF number with 71 guys in here. I never ask for favor but this time I need one. Can one of you have the middle Eastern girl from Warwick sees me. I always message her and get nothing back. Whoever hook me up with her I will gladly share this UTR. She doesn't post ever on stg.
    Link? I think I've seen a few ME girls

  9. #15847

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    College stoner hippie girl. Pics are accurate. Great tight body with a nice round booty that loves to get smacked. Ok Face, braces and some other orthodontic mouth gear that can hurt a little during BBBJ but takes direction well. DFK, Daty, FIV, BBBJCIMWS, CFS. Likes it rough, she's a wannabe dominatrix but that's not my style so steered it away from that direction.

    Haven't repeated but if you are interested and willing to pay the 4 per HR then chances are you will have a good time.
    She's either flooded or is extremely low volume. Emailed her weeks ago and radio silence. These girls need to realize that time is high value for a lot of guys here. I'm not going to bother chasing them around. Wanted to try something new, but I'll keep on getting with the chicks who value my time and the dancers who like having fun.

  10. #15846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Daves34  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/006395522885

    Better looking than her pictures. Really is in her 30's.
    You sure. When she got arrested last year. She look worst than those new pics she have on her ad.

  11. #15845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147
    Did she update her digit.

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daves34  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/006395522885

    Better looking than her pictures. Really is in her 30's.

  12. #15844

    Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    Who is Pam? Link or pic?.
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/006395522885

    Better looking than her pictures. Really is in her 30's.

  13. #15843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    Who is Pam? Link or pic?.
    She is YMMV. I set appt. With her drove out to Lincoln told her I was outside and got crickets.

  14. #15842
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetRacerJim  [View Original Post]
    For the guys wondering about Pam's new place. I have seen her quite a few times. Last week she messaged me wanting to hook up. I said ok. She told me she moved. She is now living with some guy on Arnold street. If anyone knows woonsocket they would know that's were all the street walkers are. She said the guy she lives with was away for the week so that's why she wanted to hook up with me. She has put on probably 20-30 pounds in the last 6 months. She used to have average size tits. Now they are huge.

    BTW she doesn't do anal but she loves a tounge in her ass.
    Who is Pam? Link or pic?.

  15. #15841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredbbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    Been over 2 years does anyone know what happened to Juicy?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...uguese/3960560
    Alot of girls left the business when backpage shut down so they went and work a normal jobs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape