Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 18423
-
02-17-22 17:21 #8508Senior Member

Posts: 1063https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-7f0f5f66bdfd
She's real. She would want to video chat to confirm. Too thick for me. What are all these girls so big now?
-
02-16-22 22:50 #8507Senior Member

Posts: 1063Fuck! After dropping my game last week on a really good potential nice young thin beautiful 20 yr old last week. I decided to redeem myself by banging some ham beast today. Fml. I feel totally dejected now. Plus she can't stop texting me. Arghh.
-
02-16-22 19:39 #8506Senior Member

Posts: 199Thanks for everyone's feedback. Saved myself an evening. Last time I'll go out of my comfort zone.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 14:35 #8505Senior Member

Posts: 1063Damn, tinder is dead. Sa is dead.
I think its time for my old ass to start an insta account and do the DM game.
-
02-16-22 14:18 #8504Senior Member

Posts: 1063Don't do it! Pics are fake. She might as well put some super model pics instead.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
She's at least hitting 60 and just plain gross.
Met her 2 yrs ago and ran away.
-
02-16-22 13:35 #8503Senior Member

Posts: 31Fungirlanytime
Ditto. Photos *very dated* is probably more like it. Those are her photos but could be more than 10-15 years ago, and many rough miles ago. . Saw her last year. MILF is being very kind, I would almost say photos are bait and switch.
Originally Posted by MufDivr1
[View Original Post]
Also, me: quite a few years in the nova bowl but just discovered this site. Hope to contribute more when I can.
-
02-16-22 13:12 #8502Senior Member

Posts: 31Underline what MufDvr1 wrote. Saw her last year.
Saw her last year. The pics are definitely her but easily 10-15 years ago, to the point that it's almost bait and switch. Almost seemed emaciated if I recall. MILF is being very kind IMHO.
Originally Posted by MufDivr1
[View Original Post]
Also, I'm a few years in NoVA and in the local bowl, but just discovered this site recently. Hope to contribute more, when I can.
-
02-16-22 11:16 #8501Senior Member

Posts: 77Fungirl
Photos are very dated. Tight body, bigger butt, implants, no dfk, a good look for older if you can host. MILF gym bunny type sums it up.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 11:13 #8500Senior Member

Posts: 631FunGirlAnytime
I chatted w her a few times and she went of to FL but is apparently back. She was quick to try and meet and can't hoast. Maybe $$ or $$$ and can't host. Her first pic may be a fake. Definately man made boobies. Please report your luck w her.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 10:49 #8499Senior Member

Posts: 199FunGrlAnytime
Way above my typical age but considering trying something new for a change. Any info would be appreciated.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-ac896957ace1
-
02-16-22 10:33 #8498Senior Member

Posts: 1063Lol! I like her profile. She knows what she wants but she's not desirable. A bit delusional.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 08:42 #8497Senior Member

Posts: 311This Woman is crazy!
The Seeking starts, "I'm only here bc I'm banned on every dating app and I need attention. " Maybe there's a reason.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 04:14 #8496Senior Member

Posts: 328Seraph
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-68d8fcde00b3
Could possibly be the worst profile ever! Way too many reasons for her not to want you. What are these young ladies thinking?
-
02-16-22 04:05 #8495Senior Member

Posts: 328Pictures of head, neck and boobs look OK, but lower body hidden is a big red flag. Especially when body type described as curvy. Been there. Done that.
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 22:53 #8494Senior Member

Posts: 233Mellablue53
Wasted time texting offline, talks a good game but never has the time to meet or disappears when she's available. But since she's busy, can send pics for money. Cuse other SD like to start like that. Pics look good (on her profile and the ones she sent to confirm), so maybe someone else has had luck. She's been on since 2019.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






