Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47613

    Re: Raven

    Raven got clean. She isn't out there anymore.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen blue hair raven or spanish looking cee cee. Miss those 2. Cee cee may be at the grey bar hotel.

  2. #47612

    The girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Today I noticed this girl standing near the Wells Fargo ATM at Westside Shopping Center. Does anyone know whether she is working? In the past I have noticed her walking with a guy.
    I been looking for her to name or goes by Destiny or Dez.

  3. #47611

    Good shot

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    She was nodding off to and from so I took charge and made her gag and show me the result.
    More if this.

  4. #47610

    Payson Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen blue hair raven or spanish looking cee cee. Miss those 2. Cee cee may be at the grey bar hotel.
    She's out and looking lovely. Anyone still dating her?.

  5. #47609

    Anyone seen Middle River Blu recently? Stays at the El Rich motel

    She calls herself the "soul snatcher" which is pretty fitting to be honest, does a very good mic job. Sometimes she will swallow other times she's not about it. I saw her 3 ish months ago and her room was disgusting and she seemed to be in rough shape. Anyone been by her place recently? Any good info?.

    Cheers.

  6. #47608
    Quote Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen  [View Original Post]
    That looks like Andrea to me.
    That's Amber.

    Oak.

  7. #47607

    Raven or cee cee

    Anyone seen blue hair raven or spanish looking cee cee. Miss those 2. Cee cee may be at the grey bar hotel.

  8. #47606

    Tif

    Quote Originally Posted by Beemer69  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen Tiff the gift? She was a lot of fun.
    She was staying with the old white dude who rents rooms on furrow. Opposite side of the street from robs.

  9. #47605

    Amber or Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Amber who used to hang at the circle.
    That looks like Andrea to me.

  10. #47604

    Older woman

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her out there geeking so I passed.

    On a side note, whos the older chick out there on Washington blvd with the furry cream boots on. Seen her showing some leg in them the other night but legs looked old. I didn't move in for a closer look. Seen her out there a few nights later in the same boots.
    Is she the mid aged blonde by the gas station on that steep road? I tried to talk to her the other day to get a number because I didn't have time. Once I got close enough to see her I would have passed anyway. She got an attitude and walked away like I was wasting her time with the 2 seconds I spoke to her.

  11. #47603

    Abby on Pulaski

    Anyone seen her lately? Was nothing special other then being young and inexperienced LOL. Saw a firetruck and rescue squad at her place 2 months ago. I assumed someone was in bad shape. Anyone still dating her?.

  12. #47602

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    S Payson and Ashton St.
    She is good for oral. Recommend a good check of the kitty before sampling. You will probably get the "I'm on my period" response from her.

  13. #47601
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    S Payson and Ashton St.
    Amber. I noticed she's around the triangle more now.

    Oak.

  14. #47600
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    S Payson and Ashton St.
    Looks like Amber who used to hang at the circle.

  15. #47599

    S Payson and Ashton St.

    S Payson and Ashton St.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 72d23938-e31e-5226-9089-552711a100c4.jpg‎   afb11eb1-1512-517d-a6cb-68ad627b7e6b.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape