Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 930 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 692 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 13942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11077

    Not quite

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't this the place that had some Feds stopping folks after they came out to subpoena them?.
    No that was yucca or new happy spa or whatever the fuck they called it at the end there. Studio did have a bust for practicing without a license that shut them down for a while but it was all local cops not the feds.

  2. #11076
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Not Hannah from VIP is it? She was gorgeous and her box had my eyes rolling in the back of my head.
    Sorry, its not her. Studio's Hannah went by another name at Green Apple.

  3. #11075
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't this the place that had some Feds stopping folks after they came out to subpoena them?.
    No, not at Studio. The place you're thinking of was Happy Spa at 115 SW Maynard Rd.

  4. #11074
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Some of you will recognize Hannah from another spa in the area. She gives a solid massage and is playful. Studio has a new number (XXX) 351-6666.
    Not Hannah from VIP is it? She was gorgeous and her box had my eyes rolling in the back of my head.

  5. #11073

    Studio

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Some of you will recognize Hannah from another spa in the area. She gives a solid massage and is playful. Studio has a new number (XXX) 351-6666.
    Wasn't this the place that had some Feds stopping folks after they came out to subpoena them?.

  6. #11072
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillet  [View Original Post]
    So I've about had it with how greedy the girls at Green Apple are. There are enough places around now that I'm not going to bother with them till they come back to reality on tips and such.

    Studio is in fact open. I drew Hannah and had a legit good massage with standard finish. Hannah was better looking than most of the ladies we currently have in the area. Also they have the heating pad on the tables, which makes for a nice time in this cold weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience with Hannah. She said they've been open again a couple weeks after being closed 6 months. She said they have a table shower available.

    J.
    Some of you will recognize Hannah from another spa in the area. She gives a solid massage and is playful. Studio has a new number (XXX) 351-6666.

  7. #11071

    JJs list.

    Could someone please update JJs list. Trying to get back in the swing of things.

  8. #11070
    Some of you might remember that for years Studio had short walls. Just before they closed six months ago they did a small renovation and now the walls go to the ceiling. Things are slowly improving with Moon, Yo Yo, and Studio now open.

  9. #11069
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the current line up at buck jones? Haven't been in a while and I know a couple were rotating in and out while the others girls took vacations.
    I saw Nana two weeks ago. I'm positive Tina is still there.

  10. #11068

    Studio Salon

    Drew Hannah for 30. Massage was decent and she was playful. She had a nice rack, quite not on the level of Coco from Pure but it's probably the best out there right now LOL. Damn I miss those melons.

  11. #11067

    Green Apple with Linda

    Visited Green Apple this week for 1 hour. Excellent massage and a standard but rather fun finish with Linda. 50 tip.

    - Tork.

  12. #11066

    Buck jones

    Does anyone know the current line up at buck jones? Haven't been in a while and I know a couple were rotating in and out while the others girls took vacations.

  13. #11065

    Moon trip

    Went to the moon the other day, met Jenny she's new there very easy on eyes mid 30's I'd guess her massage skill set was 6 but very friendly with good english and good attitude hope to try her again soon Luna and coco others there.

  14. #11064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Studio with Hannah

    I had the same experience with Hannah. She said they've been open again a couple weeks after being closed 6 months. She said they have a table shower available.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skillet  [View Original Post]
    So I've about had it with how greedy the girls at Green Apple are. There are enough places around now that I'm not going to bother with them till they come back to reality on tips and such.

    Studio is in fact open. I drew Hannah and had a legit good massage with standard finish. Hannah was better looking than most of the ladies we currently have in the area. Also they have the heating pad on the tables, which makes for a nice time in this cold weather.

  15. #11063

    Studio & Green Apple

    So I've about had it with how greedy the girls at Green Apple are. There are enough places around now that I'm not going to bother with them till they come back to reality on tips and such.

    Studio is in fact open. I drew Hannah and had a legit good massage with standard finish. Hannah was better looking than most of the ladies we currently have in the area. Also they have the heating pad on the tables, which makes for a nice time in this cold weather.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape