Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 885 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 935 985 1385 1885 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 37357
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #24097

    Maybe I am not clear?

    Can anybody recommend a provider that really does not go uncovered. Or is there no such thing?

  2. #24096
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    This is not a Staxxx defense, but maybe an education. Pretty much every legit girl on these boards is going to say the same thing. Unless it is a scam or they are completely strung out and desparate, none of them are going to advertise the possibilities of which you speak. Do you know how many scabby dicks are trying to get them to go bb every day? The default answer will be no, and they MAY offer after you have a relationship and are clean. They also change over time. Things they do when trying to build a clientelle may disappear for new folks once they have enough business. Or they may just not feel like it. They are ultimately in control of what they decide to do. You can't take offense at a lack of honesty from these girls or you will eventually run out of possibilities. And that goes for the "I don't have diseases" line too!
    Thanks for the input, I guess the only safe thing is to stay away from all of them in this price range, unless somebody can recommend anybody that truly does practice safe sex in this area.

  3. #24095
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Dude I'm not trying to be a asshole but you pissed because she lied? Really? They all lie. Her dump has been discussed here exhaustively. It was week known she was taking multiple drops a day. But even if you didn't know that, your dealing with tricks they All lie. She's no different than any of them. Don't trust any of them. Cover up cover up cover up or deal with consequences. Be safe.
    Thanks for the advice, I guess I am just not use to slumming and I was an idiot to have believed a WG.

    I will take your input and trust none of them.

    Thanks again.

  4. #24094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    I don't think she around anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDanner  [View Original Post]
    So, why'all can really vouch for this girl? I'm just curious and asking now because after doing some research, she has also previously posted with some guy, and this said person has also used her number to post male ads for himself as well. Just want to make sure I know what I'm getting myself into first.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-me-w/44065452
    Link is dead, the sumosearch is dated Feb. 3rd. She has not had a new ad post in a while. She told me she probably wasn't staying in area that long. But you can try the number. She was fun while she was here, hope she returns soon.

  5. #24093

    Southern bell

    So, why'all can really vouch for this girl? I'm just curious and asking now because after doing some research, she has also previously posted with some guy, and this said person has also used her number to post male ads for himself as well. Just want to make sure I know what I'm getting myself into first.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-me-w/44065452

  6. #24092

    It might be an expensive week??

    Wow with these two coming into town next week, I might haft to break into my piggy bank!

    https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...da-conti-55788

    https://alyse3.hesdesigns.biz/

  7. #24091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    This is not a Staxxx defense, but maybe an education. Pretty much every legit girl on these boards is going to say the same thing. Unless it is a scam or they are completely strung out and desparate, none of them are going to advertise the possibilities of which you speak. Do you know how many scabby dicks are trying to get them to go bb every day? The default answer will be no, and they MAY offer after you have a relationship and are clean. They also change over time. Things they do when trying to build a clientelle may disappear for new folks once they have enough business. Or they may just not feel like it. They are ultimately in control of what they decide to do. You can't take offense at a lack of honesty from these girls or you will eventually run out of possibilities. And that goes for the "I don't have diseases" line too!
    Dude I'm not trying to be a asshole but you pissed because she lied? Really? They all lie. Her dump has been discussed here exhaustively. It was week known she was taking multiple drops a day. But even if you didn't know that, your dealing with tricks they All lie. She's no different than any of them. Don't trust any of them. Cover up cover up cover up or deal with consequences. Be safe.

  8. #24090
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    Also, there's speculation on this board that her pimp or bf watches upstairs via some sort of camera.
    Is there? I must have missed it. Can you send a link or post # to the speculation?

  9. #24089
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    This is not a Staxxx defense, but maybe an education. Pretty much every legit girl on these boards is going to say the same thing. Unless it is a scam or they are completely strung out and desparate, none of them are going to advertise the possibilities of which you speak. Do you know how many scabby dicks are trying to get them to go bb every day? The default answer will be no, and they MAY offer after you have a relationship and are clean. They also change over time. Things they do when trying to build a clientelle may disappear for new folks once they have enough business. Or they may just not feel like it. They are ultimately in control of what they decide to do. You can't take offense at a lack of honesty from these girls or you will eventually run out of possibilities. And that goes for the "I don't have diseases" line too!
    When I was last with Staxx, I asked about BB, just out of curiosity.

    She replied by asking me, "are you clean?

    I said "Yes, of course. ".

    She said, "OK then, but that's what the last 3 guys I let in there said too".

  10. #24088

    No throat!

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSplat  [View Original Post]
    My girl is coming back so line them up Mongrels. Bbw. Throat has no bottom. Southside at bells. Do it.

    J. splat.
    Can you share pics with us?

  11. #24087
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSplat  [View Original Post]
    My girl is coming back so line them up Mongrels. Bbw. Throat has no bottom. Southside at bells. Do it.

    J. splat.
    You have a number??

  12. #24086

    Alyse coming to Richmond

    Alyse Aniston comes to Richmond Wednesday, Feb 23rd for a day. A sweetheart, GFE provider. Most of the guys on here know her, but for those who don't, follow her screening instructions at alyse3.hesdesigns.biz. She’s not priced out of this world, and P411 guys get a small promotion discount. She's getting to town around lunch time, and headed to Norfolk the following morning.

  13. #24085

    Cim / cip

    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hit the boards for Valentine's Day and since I've had my eye on this one I pulled the trigger. Quick reply on text but had a few hoops to jump thru. Wanted me to verify by sending a pic with pinky, dick, face in same shot. Next told me to get hard hats and cash bc she doesn't accept digital. Then send a pic from the car to prove I actually had one and was otw. Finally got an address just over the bridge in the south side, private residence, not the best area but not terrible. Answers the door in a sexy outfit with her hair did in these cute little top knot braids. Pics are accurate and she is legit. Big tittie PAWG, kinda tall but curvy in that thick way that makes you think "fuck yeah" and pretty in the face. Donation out the way we move onto a couch bed and she went to work A++ mic skills. Ran her thru mish, cowgirl, doggy, then had her finish with her mouth. Everything covered, but negotiable on an extras menu. Fun, friendly, takes direction well, and good at what she does.

    I give her a 7. 5 and I will repeat. The verification process is a bit much but she says a lot of dudes are playing bs games so it's whatever. Couch bed sucks. She is a sexy thick ass hottie. $. 6 without extras.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/017991334213
    Yea she seems picky about who she sees. I offered extra for bb cip and she wouldn't do it and was told she doesn't have a just BJ donation only FS. She probably only does bbj cim for extra because she really doesn't want to swallow random jizz. I agree, she is sexy and good at what she does.

  14. #24084
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe you let her make you do all of that bs to overpay for a shitty attitude provider. To each his own but I wouldn't have sent her a pic of my face.

    I'm surprised she didn't make you bark like a dog outside her place before she let you in. Haha I'm just joking, again, to each his own.

    Also, there's speculation on this board that her pimp or bf watches upstairs via some sort of camera.
    An audience you say? I hope he enjoyed the show LOL. She was very sweet with me but maybe I caught her on a good day as always YMMV.

  15. #24083

    Smh

    I can't believe you let her make you do all of that bs to overpay for a shitty attitude provider. To each his own but I wouldn't have sent her a pic of my face.

    I'm surprised she didn't make you bark like a dog outside her place before she let you in. Haha I'm just joking, again, to each his own.

    Also, there's speculation on this board that her pimp or bf watches upstairs via some sort of camera.

    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hit the boards for Valentine's Day and since I've had my eye on this one I pulled the trigger. Quick reply on text but had a few hoops to jump thru. Wanted me to verify by sending a pic with pinky, dick, face in same shot. Next told me to get hard hats and cash bc she doesn't accept digital. Then send a pic from the car to prove I actually had one and was otw. Finally got an address just over the bridge in the south side, private residence, not the best area but not terrible. Answers the door in a sexy outfit with her hair did in these cute little top knot braids. Pics are accurate and she is legit. Big tittie PAWG, kinda tall but curvy in that thick way that makes you think "fuck yeah" and pretty in the face. Donation out the way we move onto a couch bed and she went to work A++ mic skills. Ran her thru mish, cowgirl, doggy, then had her finish with her mouth. Everything covered, but negotiable on an extras menu. Fun, friendly, takes direction well, and good at what she does.

    I give her a 7. 5 and I will repeat. The verification process is a bit much but she says a lot of dudes are playing bs games so it's whatever. Couch bed sucks. She is a sexy thick ass hottie. $. 6 without extras.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/017991334213

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape