Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,051 to 28,065 of 28233
-
10-29-07 04:29 #183Senior Member

Posts: 756At the risk of sounding like an Ellie raver, you won't regret seeing her. Great BBBJ finale. She doesn't swallow but I know the first couple of shots had to hit the back of her throat. That was hot. I rarely DATY, but her pussy is as clean as a summer's day. I would have rimmed her, but I got the impression she's not into that. She was in my top 5 providers until I had Precious.
Originally Posted by Mike Wazowski
For the record, here's my top 5 now that Ellie's been bumped off.
1. Holly from Lipstixx (2004 or so). As hot as Ellie, but with ten times the sexual heat (and Ellie has a lot of heat). Incredible ass! She gobbled my cum like a true porn star, showing it to me before she gulped it down. Best I've ever had. Only $140, too!
2. Tia from Lipstixx (back in the day). Best blowjobs I've ever had in my life, bar none. She swallowed, too, but not quite as sluttily as Holly. Typically $80.
3. Yumi from Osaka. Beautiful ass. (I'm a total ass man.) Swallowed my load on numerous occasions. I did a double with her and Tina for my birthday. So hot.
4. Tina from Osaka. This girl was a sexual trooper, and never failed to please. I must have seen her 20 times at least. She'd have Yumi beat in my list if she had a better ass and swallowed. I nutted in her mouth on almost every occasion, but she never swallowed it.
5. Precious. The Craigslist girl I just reviewed. I doubt I'll see her again, though. Very difficult to schedule.
-
10-29-07 03:39 #182Senior Member

Posts: 359I'm going to cross my price barrier
One of the things I love most about this forum is that it seems to be populated by guys who, like me, are looking for reasonably priced providers.
I've moved away from the SW scene because the stroll in my area has been, effectively, shut down. Being single, I liked to cruise for SWs and take them for a short ride to my own home. That way I never had to worry about some guy bursting in and as I get into my middle-aged years and further from my college jock build, I'm not quite up to taking swings at some cracked out "boyfriend" who seems to be so upset at his "girlfriend" being with me that only some money can make his day better.
So, I'm leaning more toward incall escorts. I don't like the outcalls for the same reasons as above. Weird, huh? But in my experience, SWs pair with dudes to roll you at THEIR place while escorts seem to pair with guys to roll you at YOUR place.
One thing that drives me nuts is the amount of girls, out there, who seem to think that $300 is a good rate to be charging. Sorry. I'm not wealthy but I do okay but I'm not going to spend close to two day's take home pay on an average looking escort.
I've contended, though, that there is one girl, in the area, who I'd pay $300 to experience - IF I had some found money that was a complete bonus to my life. That girl is Ellie http://www.hotellie.net .
Well, the other day, I was bored and looked into some online poker. I did the work around to get money to the site and played a 600+ player tournament for $10. Well, I crushed it, got first place and netted over $1500 in winnings for about six hours of play.
Now it will take a couple of weeks to get my $1500 check and another two weeks for the bank to clear it, after they ask a million questions about "what kind of investment return" my overseas check is for. (I've done this before.)
So, around the week after Thanksgiving, I'm going to have a grand and a half just waiting for my ATM card to start pulling on it and I'm going to book an appointment with Ellie. If she's half of what her raving fans at TER (which, sometimes, I think stands for The Ellie Ravers) claims she is, it should be nice... Especially since I'll be paying with money I really ever intended to have.
Anyone from here have any experience with her that can offer up some encouragement or, God forbid (she's so damn fine), warnings?
Rest assured, I'll be posting my report, once that check gets here and clears.
-
10-22-07 09:41 #181Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone in contact with Tiffany??
I am looking for Tiffany (aka Lynn Moreno) from pre OFC days. She was one of my faves and I would love to catch up with her. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Vet.
-
10-17-07 06:23 #180Senior Member

Posts: 699Help is always available!
What are you looking for exactly.
Originally Posted by Hushkitten2
www.backpage.com
www.escorts.com
www.eros.com
www.girl-directory.com
www.bigdog.com
www.theeroticreview.com
www.sipsap.com
you can even find pussy for sale on *******.com
some local classified papers in Orlando we have the Orlandoweekly.com usually about 30 in there
Happy hunting
-
10-16-07 19:48 #179Senior Member

Posts: 130Information
You're on it man. This web site is a gold mine to the hobbyist.
Originally Posted by Hushkitten2
-
10-16-07 04:11 #178Senior Member

Posts: 33Anyone help me?
New to this hobby. Can anyone suggest some good links for me to check out?
-
09-27-07 00:55 #177Senior Member

Posts: 56Way too much for 4 bills. You can prob get a model-like girl for that.
Originally Posted by Originalwook
-
09-25-07 12:25 #176Senior Member

Posts: 309JadaLynn
I have met JadaLynn numerous times, and has been wonderful every time. Her line on her site about the "Passion Expert" is dead on -- and she is a real live person whom I would suspect would be happy to see you in a wheelchair or wherever. Have fun!
-
09-21-07 01:37 #175Senior Member

Posts: 71You might try:
Originally Posted by Jag Man
jadassecret@gmail.com Homepage http://tampasgfe.rare-escort.com/
I don't know her but she is highly reviewed at escorts.com. In one review, the client said he was in a wheelchair, and she did well with him. She is young, cute, and will do outcalls within one hour from tampa for $400, which includes a two hour visit, if I read it right.
You might look at some the the websites that have reviews. I don't think they allow us to give their addresses here, but if you google escorts, you'll come up with some.
-
09-19-07 21:58 #174Senior Member

Posts: 1348Deziree
I'm going to see Deziree this weekend when I visit Tampa. She has been getting rave reviews over on the ter place so I thought I would give her a spin. I normally don't partake of agency girls but my curiosity has gotten the better of me. I will report back on the experience.
Wk
-
08-20-07 17:11 #173Senior Member

Posts: 1348Gabby
I am pretty sure that Gabby is out of the biz. If she ever plans to make a return or not, I do not know. As said before, any web site that are found with her pics on them are probably not maintained and are out of date.
-
08-20-07 14:18 #172Senior Member

Posts: 643Be careful
Sometimes agencies will not remove out-of-date pics to make their selection seem bigger than it actually is.
Originally Posted by Jag Man
The most recent TBD review for Gabrielle Wilde is dated 20-Feb-2007.
Another one on that website is Tina Marie and she is retired.
None of the other escorts with a first/last name had TBD reviews. I did not search TBD for the escorts who had only a single name.
-
08-19-07 17:05 #171Regular Member

Posts: 6Gabrielle Wilde
If this is her, I found Gabrielle Wilde on this site.
http://www.prestigetalentagency.com/...le%20Wilde.htm
http://www.prestigetalentagency.com/index.htm
-
08-05-07 17:58 #170Senior Member

Posts: 1348According to a post on one of the other boards from the "know it all" moderator on the Florida discussion board, she has retired to "sort out a few issues".
Originally Posted by Johnny Drama
-
07-31-07 17:20 #169Senior Member

Posts: 643Gabrielle Wilde
According to the grapevine, LE got her.
Originally Posted by Johnny Drama













Reply With Quote




