Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 861 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 911 961 1361 1861 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 28235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15335

    Rhea in Progress Village

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvDemSWs  [View Original Post]
    Will trade numbers for info. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/75311294#.
    She has been reviewed a few times before so just do a search for her name. Just my 2 cents, do not bother! Quoted GPS rates (for her anyway) of $100/$160/$250 with multiple hours at $200 starting with the second hour. She's not one I ever really wanted to see, but was the first one to respond to my 6 outgoing texts in the Riverview-Brandon area.

    Told her QV and she gave me a general address to a mobile home park just outside Progress Village. Then the shit started. Asked me to make a cigarette run because it was too hot out for her ass to walk to the corner store. Then the eta with the stop and when I didn't answer right away she started to back track. Funny as so many providers think we can all drive unknown streets, navigate and text back right away and if we don't, they start to get crabby.

    Picked her as previous reviews say BBBJ, GFE, DATY and BBFS (but you have to pay extra). Greek is also available she said for extra as well. But I never found out as I was just wanting a simple QV nut. I made a joke about asking her for a discount to make the cig run and then more shit came out like I was cheap and she wouldn't be able to sleep or live with herself if she let a guy like me put my hands on her. What?

    Not all providers have good days and I usually don't hold that against them, but wholly crap did she dive way off the deep end. There are way better providers in the Riverview-Brandon area for a lot less and you don't have to keep hearing the drone of upselling. Not a review as I never saw her, but definitely a hard avoid after reading the old reviews and my experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/75311461

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/75311294
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D57839A3-5F82-4934-A508-6DBFCCBC68B7.jpeg‎   257448F3-2B48-4B75-837E-F31CA2218054.jpeg‎  

  2. #15334
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvDemSWs  [View Original Post]
    Will trade numbers for info. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/75311294#.
    How's your trade working out for you? Lmao.

  3. #15333

    Wonka

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaHobby  [View Original Post]
    To each their own, I guess. But you can get fat jabba the huts at any bar *for free* - but then maybe covid has thinned the heard as it were.

    To be fair, I saw a highly rated girl who people were calling "curvy" wwho ended up looking like the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka.
    Which willy Wonka? Depp or wilder? LOL.

  4. #15332

    Has anyone tried her out?

    Will trade numbers for info. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/75311294#.

  5. #15331

    OMG I can't unsee that

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Was the rumor that she ate a monger?? I looked at the pics, like a car wreck you can't look away, man somethings you cannot un-see.
    To each their own, I guess. But you can get fat jabba the huts at any bar *for free* - but then maybe covid has thinned the heard as it were.

    To be fair, I saw a highly rated girl who people were calling "curvy" wwho ended up looking like the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka.

  6. #15330
    Was the rumor that she ate a monger?? I looked at the pics, like a car wreck you can't look away, man somethings you cannot un-see.

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightMare831  [View Original Post]
    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...tampa/75079871

    Anybody know something about her. Rumors were spreading about her but I'm not sure. If anyone has met her before.

  7. #15329
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    That's a Jacksonville number, and the forum there has 4 pages of Megan reviews but none seem to line up with this one. So either she's a visiting housewife looking for a little strange on her girls week away, or a scammer.

    The last line of her ad: First time some advance payment on cashapp. Tends to have me thinking it may be the latter.

    In any case a deposit crosses her off my list even if the raw dogging in the poop shoot in her video is on the menu.
    If the deposit doesn't cross her off the scabs on her ass in the video should. Be safe out there HB.

  8. #15328

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Not having any luck with the old numbers. Could someone please PM me the 57 number. Thanks Brahs.
    Kimberly was working Sarasota this past weekend. Couldn't get her to pick up her phone there either.

  9. #15327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    SCC Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Not having any luck with the old numbers. Could someone please PM me the 57 number. Thanks Brahs.
    I understand she had a big fight with Debbie and Debbie through her out. I don't know where she is now. Maybe South Tampa, or maybe homeless. Any White Knights around? Bill Ho.

  10. #15326
    "Ah say that's a joke son an' yo' not laffin."
    .. Foghorn Leghorn.

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightMare831  [View Original Post]
    Was she worth it? Does anybody know if she's worth the time?.

  11. #15325

    Good or bad

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I remember that rumor. The rumor was that people would actually pay to have sex with her instead of the other way around. To each his own, I guess.
    Was she worth it? Does anybody know if she's worth the time?.

  12. #15324

    Mature Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    That's a Jacksonville number, and the forum there has 4 pages of Megan reviews but none seem to line up with this one. So either she's a visiting housewife looking for a little strange on her girls week away, or a scammer.

    The last line of her ad: First time some advance payment on cashapp. Tends to have me thinking it may be the latter.

    In any case a deposit crosses her off my list even if the raw dogging in the poop shoot in her video is on the menu.

  13. #15323

    That's disgusting

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    I'm tempted to post a comment No Bb, No Cim, Bb, or BBBJ!, No Customers.
    The worst part, she's not even attractive. Her ass doesn't even resemble an ass.

  14. #15322

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    Scam scam scam.

    Posts everywhere.

  15. #15321

    SCC Kimberly

    Not having any luck with the old numbers. Could someone please PM me the 57 number. Thanks Brahs.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with her recently in SCC. Unless her cellular carrier is cut off, she responds quicker to the number that ends with 57. When that number is out of service she can only respond with the VOIP app that ends in 7727.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape