Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 192 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1557

    CandyApple

    Has anyone been able to successfully meet CandyApple, or Honey if the same person?.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...p/113172538284

    I'm puzzled how these TGTBT keep posting while nobody reports anything on them.

  2. #1556

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Here's my review from last June when there were a lot of questions about her:

    "In case there is still doubt about her and whether she is real or safe to see I'm going to add my endorsement to the legitimate column. I saw her once about 8 mos ago. Incall in room on quiet street. She's very chill and gives a good BBBJ. She's a mom so she's thick in the mid section from some child bearing. Nothing really negative about her. I haven't gone back because I prefer a few less pounds on them. ".

    In general she's not as hot as the pictures. A little loose downstairs if I remember correctly. As I said she was a straightforward, mom type. Weed user for sure but I didn't see signs of other stuff. But this was over a year ago so I can't say any of that is still true. Someone back in June said her name was Crystal. I can't vouch for that because we didn't exchange names
    Much appreciated.

  3. #1555

    Template Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember seeing a few reviews on this one a long time ago but there's no name to search. Can anyone help me out here? Very interested in seeing her if others can vouch for her.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...5/843345969464

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-990-5535
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Generaly positive reviews, use "template" or "1043" to search. Get her name when you see her, thanks.
    Here's my review from last June when there were a lot of questions about her:

    "In case there is still doubt about her and whether she is real or safe to see I'm going to add my endorsement to the legitimate column. I saw her once about 8 mos ago. Incall in room on quiet street. She's very chill and gives a good BBBJ. She's a mom so she's thick in the mid section from some child bearing. Nothing really negative about her. I haven't gone back because I prefer a few less pounds on them. ".

    In general she's not as hot as the pictures. A little loose downstairs if I remember correctly. As I said she was a straightforward, mom type. Weed user for sure but I didn't see signs of other stuff. But this was over a year ago so I can't say any of that is still true. Someone back in June said her name was Crystal. I can't vouch for that because we didn't exchange names

  4. #1554

    New Template, 408 Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember seeing a few reviews on this one a long time ago but there's no name to search. Can anyone help me out here? Very interested in seeing her if others can vouch for her.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...5/843345969464

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-990-5535
    Generaly positive reviews, use "template" or "1043" to search. Get her name when you see her, thanks.

  5. #1553

    No Name

    I think I remember seeing a few reviews on this one a long time ago but there's no name to search. Can anyone help me out here? Very interested in seeing her if others can vouch for her.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...5/843345969464

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-990-5535

  6. #1552
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPoppy70  [View Original Post]
    Add these ads to the same mix with number 544-4076.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/882985544589

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/938129187930

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...s/374415690459

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/973434601840

    I didn't see this post early enough on Saturday so picked her up for a car date and then she says oh I have to go back for something. My fault for being naive. Live and learn etc.
    This c**t is posting again e. G.

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...l/531522453433

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...l/834335615899

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...l/834335615899

    Don't be fooled!

  7. #1551
    Seems legit but never comes through.

    Talked to her on the phone.

    Drive up to hotel, silence.

    Text her from a different # & she responds.

    But doesn't make herself available.

    Waste of time.

    Too bad she looks pretty hot.

    And she put an ad on tryst & is asking $450.

    No thanks.

  8. #1550

  9. #1549

    Anyone besides the fiends

    Does anyone here have some UTR gals in the bridgeport area or solid providers. I'm tired of AMP and pm.

    I know a few in the area but I'm over them.

  10. #1548
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I posted about this girl about a week ago. Tried to setup an outcall and she wanted $50 deposit. I declined, IMO she may be running a scam. Pics are def her though, I even found her social media and shes a lesbian! I TOFTT and got burned by cassie already. Won't let that happen again with this one but I do hope this girl is a legit provider because she is smoking hot!
    LOL at lesbian Part. Just found out one of my newer favorite porn stars is a lesbian, check her out indica flower. She sure doesn't look like one in her vids. Guess maybe when you suck D for a living, you want something different to go home too! In regards to add, never once seen or heard report that contained the word deposit and successful visit. Deposit=Scam.

  11. #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I posted about this girl about a week ago. Tried to setup an outcall and she wanted $50 deposit. I declined, IMO she may be running a scam. Pics are def her though, I even found her social media and shes a lesbian! I TOFTT and got burned by cassie already. Won't let that happen again with this one but I do hope this girl is a legit provider because she is smoking hot!
    Back in 2015 https://dailyvoice.com/connecticut/w...c-stop/590091/.

  12. #1546

    Serial Ghoster

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I posted about this girl about a week ago. Tried to setup an outcall and she wanted $50 deposit. I declined, IMO she may be running a scam. Pics are def her though, I even found her social media and shes a lesbian! I TOFTT and got burned by cassie already. Won't let that happen again with this one but I do hope this girl is a legit provider because she is smoking hot!
    I reported on her a while back. She ghosted me, in call (no deposit), as soon as I reached the hotel in Milford. Then she gave me her room number, after 30 minutes, and as soon as I was in front of the room, MIA. I called and the phone rang inside the room. Yup, hung up and called again, and hung up again, to confirm it isn't just coincidence.

    Yes, very weird. Extremely busy hotel, luckily, no one came to the floor I was on. Left and than she texted again, with the usual, I am sorry and now I am ready. I was already decided to hit up PM, in Bridgeport to calm down Elvis, on my way back south. Some senior member mentioned it was a set up for robbery, but I doubt it based on the level of traffic and fairly okay hotel. And, she didn't ask the type of ride I was in.

    Still don't understand, the motivation. Saw similar reviews on her. Check me on this, I think someone also mentioned she now manages bunch of girls. So, my guess is, she uses her pic to bait and switch??

    Most definitely the most pretty provider I have seen on this site. To good to be true?

  13. #1545
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever meet this girl.

    Not great with responding in a timely manner.

    I called her & she answered right away but then dropped off again.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...-only/43938627#&gid=1&pid=2.

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...e/864650271535

    I'd love to actually know if she's for real.
    I posted about this girl about a week ago. Tried to setup an outcall and she wanted $50 deposit. I declined, IMO she may be running a scam. Pics are def her though, I even found her social media and she’s a lesbian! I TOFTT and got burned by cassie already. Won't let that happen again with this one but I do hope this girl is a legit provider because she is smoking hot!

  14. #1544

    Best BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by BrettCooper203  [View Original Post]
    Definitely one of the best in town.
    Can vouch for this girl. She has a really soft mouth and will DT you until completion.

  15. #1543
    Definitely one of the best in town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Djp2020  [View Original Post]
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...5/084247256971

    Been away from the hobby for a bit and glad to know one of my regulars is still reliable. No bs, easy communication. Pull up to her complex, she hops in my car and she has a secluded spot in her complex where we always pull up.

    Great BBBJ. Sometimes hit or miss with cim but this time she let me but no swallow. She spit outside the car. Good deepthroat with no gag reflux. She's like a deepthroat machine and doesn't come up for air. Once she starts, she doesn't come up for air until you blow your load. Wish she used her hands a little more. It would be the true gawk gawk 3000 if she got her hands involved more but I'm not complaining.

    Still have yet to do FS with her but she does offer it. Not a huge fan of FS in the car so I might have to see her for an outcall one of these days. Every now and then she hosts incalls at her spot but I haven't had the chance.

    Overall, reliable and gives a great bbj.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape