Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 864 of 1885 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 914 964 1364 1864 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 28270
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    SCC Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Not having any luck with the old numbers. Could someone please PM me the 57 number. Thanks Brahs.
    I understand she had a big fight with Debbie and Debbie through her out. I don't know where she is now. Maybe South Tampa, or maybe homeless. Any White Knights around? Bill Ho.

  2. #15324
    "Ah say that's a joke son an' yo' not laffin."
    .. Foghorn Leghorn.

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightMare831  [View Original Post]
    Was she worth it? Does anybody know if she's worth the time?.

  3. #15323

    Good or bad

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I remember that rumor. The rumor was that people would actually pay to have sex with her instead of the other way around. To each his own, I guess.
    Was she worth it? Does anybody know if she's worth the time?.

  4. #15322

    Mature Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    That's a Jacksonville number, and the forum there has 4 pages of Megan reviews but none seem to line up with this one. So either she's a visiting housewife looking for a little strange on her girls week away, or a scammer.

    The last line of her ad: First time some advance payment on cashapp. Tends to have me thinking it may be the latter.

    In any case a deposit crosses her off my list even if the raw dogging in the poop shoot in her video is on the menu.

  5. #15321

    That's disgusting

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    I'm tempted to post a comment No Bb, No Cim, Bb, or BBBJ!, No Customers.
    The worst part, she's not even attractive. Her ass doesn't even resemble an ass.

  6. #15320

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    Scam scam scam.

    Posts everywhere.

  7. #15319

    SCC Kimberly

    Not having any luck with the old numbers. Could someone please PM me the 57 number. Thanks Brahs.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with her recently in SCC. Unless her cellular carrier is cut off, she responds quicker to the number that ends with 57. When that number is out of service she can only respond with the VOIP app that ends in 7727.

  8. #15318
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightMare831  [View Original Post]
    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...tampa/75079871

    Anybody know something about her. Rumors were spreading about her but I'm not sure. If anyone has met her before.
    Yes. I remember that rumor. The rumor was that people would actually pay to have sex with her instead of the other way around. To each his own, I guess.

  9. #15317

    Extorted for donation by Michelle BBW

    I was in need of some relief and she was available at the rodeway inn by the Fairgounds. Gave me the room number and she was outside, as I was walking up I saw hotel management and cleaning crew staring me down and a couple of other shady people. I decided to cut it off and leave. She follows me to my vehicle, complaining how she needs the donation I gave her a twenty for her troubles. She demands the rest of the it, she's in-between my door and the car and I couldn't close it. She proceeds to sit her ass down on the floorboard telling she's not leaving until I give her the rest. Ten years ago I would have moved her but this ***** is bigger than me and I don't need to make any problems with LE or cause a scene. Leave this one alone. This has forced me to go into retirement from the hobby it's been a good run. If this saves someone some hard-earned dollars. I have done my job.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/75249891#.

  10. #15316

    Mature Megan


  11. #15315
    For $1200 (or even 2400), I'd rather take a vacay to the DR or Colombia and have more fun and get a few days out of it.

  12. #15314
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    At those prices "50% off already?" LOL.

    And no BBBJ?

    30 min / $150.00.

    1 hour / $300.00.

    2 hours / $600.00.

    3 hours / $900.00.

    4 hours / $1,200.00 Max Time Per Session!

    (price chart 50%promo included)
    No Bb, No Cim, Bb, or bbbj!!!
    I'm tempted to post a comment No Bb, No Cim, Bb, or BBBJ!, No Customers.

  13. #15313
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    At those prices "50% off already?" LOL.

    And no BBBJ?

    30 min / $150.00.

    1 hour / $300.00.

    2 hours / $600.00.

    3 hours / $900.00.

    4 hours / $1,200.00 Max Time Per Session!

    (price chart 50%promo included)
    No Bb, No Cim, Bb, or bbbj!!!
    C'Mon. Bro! That's a helluva deal!! 50% off! Lmao.

  14. #15312
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtB2000  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one on the list and looks nice! Did a little Google and got a couple of other ads of her, same picture. Talked about being a cosplay and Bachelor in business?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/75219618#.
    LOL.

    At those prices "50% off already?" LOL.

    And no BBBJ?

    30 min / $150.00.

    1 hour / $300.00.

    2 hours / $600.00.

    3 hours / $900.00.

    4 hours / $1,200.00 Max Time Per Session!

    (price chart 50%promo included)
    No Bb, No Cim, Bb, or bbbj!!!

  15. #15311
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtd0901  [View Original Post]
    Probably so. I need to find one who can hide it well.

    This site is very helpful though. I troll LC a lot but haven't pulled the trigger since moving to the area from Ft. Lauderdale. It seems that there are no negative reviews on LC. I miss the old Independent Girls site we had over there before it was broken up by LEO.
    LC an EB will block bad reviews. Never trust the reviews on those sites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape