Thread: Agency Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2051
-
02-15-22 13:49 #131Senior Member

Posts: 151Phoenix
Anyone been able to get ahold of them? Tried calling. Phones off.
-
02-11-22 10:47 #130Senior Member

Posts: 93Actually, here's the article with details on the 'client questionnaires' and other paperwork collected by the feds. It's worth a read if you want to know how much info they can collect and how poorly the organization was managing it -- it says they were just throwing documents away in the trash (which can be searched without a warrant) including ledgers of records of their appointments. Just stupid amateur stuff.
https://www.masslive.com/news/2018/0...t_had_bro.html
Also the article mentions that they stopped and interviewed clients to receive confirmation of the activities. I visited BAD in the lead up to the bust and I remember that I was creeped out by the fact that there were a couple of guys (in some sort of workers / trades uniforms) hanging out at the end of the hall as if they were working on something in the building, but who watched me very intently as I was going into the apartment. When I left I made sure to go out through a back staircase instead of thru the front b / c I was worried. Looking back I'm pretty sure they were casing the place and might have stopped me if I'd gone out the usual way.
All I'm saying is, we can't necessarily trust anyone with our real names / info, so proceed with caution when it's requested. Don't expect the agencies to have some foolsafe system to protect you -- they don't. I'm even using a VPN to post this comment. I don't need to lose sleep over this stuff just to pursue a hobby I indulge once in a while that really should be legal.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 07:51 #129Senior Member

Posts: 378With the BAD bust some years ago no clients were charged or even contacted to the best of my knowledge. I know some of us here were frequent clients and I personally was never contacted or approached by LE investigators. Not say that can't happen in the future with BTT. I remember reading something online about the BAD bust. Kind of a wild story but there was some Asian college kid involved. He was a student at Berkeley College of Music or something and was involved with the money end of the operation. Someone you would never suspect. The woman who ran it was also busted in Atlanta I believe. I don't think any of the girls were charged with anything.
Originally Posted by BOS143
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 21:30 #128Regular Member

Posts: 2It's from 6666 to 6688.
Originally Posted by ShabuShabu
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 09:02 #127Senior Member

Posts: 84Phoenix gone?
Website seems down.
-
02-01-22 12:30 #126Senior Member

Posts: 93Fair question. In this case I think only the agency (the dispatcher and the owner) were charged. But I would still not feel too relieved -- the AG (and likely the next governor) has made clear that she supports going after clients as well. The next time around they could target some clients to send a message.
Originally Posted by BOS143
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 18:31 #125Senior Member

Posts: 247Were any clients actually charged though? Or was it only the providers?
Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 10:42 #124Senior Member

Posts: 86Yes, never give personal information to providers or agencies. One has to be incredibly negligent to give your I'd and proof of participating in illegal activities.
Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 10:18 #123Senior Member

Posts: 93Personal info
I don't like sharing personal info. I'm still recovering from the shock I faced after sharing my true identity with BAD (some may recall them. Lots in the forums about their fate). When they were busted the Feds showed a stack of papers they said contained the real information of clients -- apparently they got sloppy and didn't shred their files as they were promising (or at least didn't do so with some of the applications).
After that, I made a plan that has worked: I had a TER account with a few reviews. I used TER and a pseudonym (and a burner phone) to set up appointments with a couple of local indie providers who were Ok with just using TER, and then after that asked those providers for refs that I used -- with my pseudonym and my TER handle -- to be cleared by two agencies. Now I use the agencies for refs for indies, and from what I can tell, they are good with responding and giving refs.
But that means I have not signed up for any of the agencies that require true personal info (e. G. BTT). I've reached out and asked them if they would accept my valid current refs but they say no. It's their loss, I guess.
FWIW, I'm pretty sure that behind BTT you'll find the same operation that was behind BAD -- the Feds likely only were able to charge the "operators. " We all know that these agencies are part of a transnational Korean crime organization. (I'm not saying they are enslaving women -- quite the opposite. I found the BAD women were all very forward about sharing details about their lives and how this work was voluntary and a foothold to a better life for them.) But I don't trust BTT any more than I should have trusted BAD with my personal info. As with all these operations they will likely be brought down by the Feds eventually (working with the Cambridge Police who are also pretty committed to tackling apartment brothels in their jurisdiction, unlike some other regional towns / cities). I don't need the anxiety that my phone number or employment details will be included in court documents somewhere.
The other option is P411, they also require personal info -- but are probably more reliable about deleting it (although as we all know, nothing is ever really deleted! Good luck!
Originally Posted by Zoqqqy
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 16:04 #122Senior Member

Posts: 247Sorry, by facetime I meant videocall. They verify / video call through LINE.
Originally Posted by Worgent6
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 09:05 #121Regular Member

Posts: 4The Love Collective
Does anyone have experience with "The Love Collective"? They have girls such as Carmen Milan (https://carmenmilan.com/) , Kristina Foxx, Elina Yadova (http://elinayadova.com/). Was wondering if this was a legit agency and if anyone had a decent visit with them.
-
01-27-22 07:38 #120Senior Member

Posts: 253Facetime? Darn, I guess us Android users are out of luck then. I downloaded line app and I was going to reach out on there bur these prices are crazy for 1 service in the hour. Sadly I often pop too soon first time and the second shot is what takes up the most time for me, but with the $$$ for those options I could see 2 other agency girls or 3 AMP. Paying premium for college age cuties here.
Originally Posted by BOS143
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 22:59 #119Senior Member

Posts: 247You can try Tokyo or Phoenix. You technically don't need to know Chinese, just need to google translate. They don't do any verification, but you do need to facetime them once so they can verify your race.
Originally Posted by Zoqqqy
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 17:31 #118Senior Member

Posts: 48Getting approved by Agencies
I've been avoiding the agencies because I'm concerned about providing personal info. And my current providers have told me that they don't generally provide references to anyone.
I would appreciate it if you can comment on area agencies that aren't as intrusive with the collection of your personal info. What has been your experience?
Thank you.
-
01-23-22 02:06 #117Senior Member

Posts: 247I believe they do not serve black customers. You can give it a try, but I'm 90% sure.
Originally Posted by SixSteps
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




