Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26215

    A georgian walks into a massage parlor.

    Howdy folks!

    I asked yall fine mongers for some recs and then rtff. Here's my 2 cents for the local lurkers.

    I decided to visit the apartment scene and went to Red Lantern. Good times (more on that in the correct thread). Now here is when I realized I might have overdone the fun prep with 2 blues because Jr. Me was still pretty much up to party: on to the forum again! Settled on BHC. Texted to see a list of 5 but none of them spelled Ely. Oh well. Still went ahead and got there shortly. Now, as I was introduced to 3, the name Ely popped up! Awesome! Not really my type in the face department (call me old fashioned but I prefer my women to not look like the human ken doll). Still, wanted to see what the big deal was. Here's the report:

    Duration: paid for 1 hr. 0. 6.

    Appearance: 6/10. The face wasnt really my thing, but she has a good body.

    Attitude: 3/10. Eeeh. She was texting her bf and tried to short me on time by saying 1 hr means 20 minutes. Oh sweety. This aint my first rodeo.

    Massage: 1/10. Just terrible. I mean. I could get a better massage if a cat walked across my back.

    The deed: 8/10. Long story short: bbj, cfs, followed by bbjcim. I'll give her this, girlfriend knows how to use that mouth / tongue and can really take it up the skull. Needless to say, things got sloppy.

    Damage: Don't kill me. In my defense, I was trying to score her number. 1. 8 + 0. 6.

    Overall: I'd say it was an interesting visit. 5/10. Will I repeat? Perhaps.

    We chatted a bit later. She's off to NY tomorrow (or so she said). Did manage to score her number but won't be able to share that. Sorry folks.

    Hope this helps yall locals.

    V.

  2. #26214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    CLM girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyDoo1  [View Original Post]
    Was going on everyone, I'm pretty new to the scene but I've been lurking in the shadows reading reports so ill be sharing my experience:

    Bella CLM: Definitely not her on the website but she has Greek on the menu so very solid, damage was 3. 8/10 experience.

    Zara CLM: If she ran me over I would apologize, Its like her as is trying to speak to you. Everything covered but her vibe and everything was very very good 9/10 experience.

    Oriental Spa on western: Came in for a legit massage I thought, next thing I knew I was getting a HJ. Tipped her. 4 but it was very very mid. 6/10 experience.

    Yuki on Laramie: She is strict on the whole covid situation and offers prostate massage if someone is into that? She only offers HJ and massage and that's it damage was 1. 2 I think? 5/10 experience.

    I know this is only my first post, but anyone have any intel on CLM? Want to try one of the white girls there around same menu as Zara or Bella, any recommendations.
    Good reviews. Welcome to the board. I've seen most of the CLM roster so feel free to check my post history and you'll get answers to most of your questions.

  3. #26213
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Oh Judy!

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's up for MSOG. For example, she'll give you a BBJCIM in the table shower while spraying your nuts with the shower head, then rim you and finish BBFSCIP, then deliver a solid massage for the full time.

    She's accommodating.

    Damage is up to you, she never talks about it.

    BB, out.
    Sprayed the shower head in my ass while on all fours then demanded her to eat my p*ssy! Reached around while probing. Flipped and laminated her tonsils. Stayed hard and she climbed aboard CG. Her grimace was priceless when I split her folds. Finally got in and she said," I feel like a virgin"! Laminated my shaft till I catapulted her off the table with a massive blast! Tipped her a benny and left.

  4. #26212

    Rookie Of The Year

    Was going on everyone, I'm pretty new to the scene but I've been lurking in the shadows reading reports so ill be sharing my experience:

    Bella CLM: Definitely not her on the website but she has Greek on the menu so very solid, damage was 3. 8/10 experience.

    Zara CLM: If she ran me over I would apologize, Its like her as is trying to speak to you. Everything covered but her vibe and everything was very very good 9/10 experience.

    Oriental Spa on western: Came in for a legit massage I thought, next thing I knew I was getting a HJ. Tipped her. 4 but it was very very mid. 6/10 experience.

    Yuki on Laramie: She is strict on the whole covid situation and offers prostate massage if someone is into that? She only offers HJ and massage and that's it damage was 1. 2 I think? 5/10 experience.

    I know this is only my first post, but anyone have any intel on CLM? Want to try one of the white girls there around same menu as Zara or Bella, any recommendations.

  5. #26211
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    Went to the parlour named after the protagonist of the 2006 hit film Blood Diamond.

    It wasn't busy so I saw a lineup of three girls and was pleasantly surprised. All were younger than what I typically see at AMPs but only one was actually worth fucking, in my book. The other two were either a little too fat or a little too ugly so I went with the acceptable one. I think her name was Kelly. She looked a little Thai. Good attitude and at a fair price. Offered upgrades for a reasonable upcharge as well. If they keep girls like that in the lineup I will keep repeating.

    It's a single flat fee you give to the girl for the baseline service. No separate house charge.
    I don't get the purpose of facade. Anyway, I would say named after a cartoon on FX about spies.

  6. #26210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish2049  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Does Judy allow MSOG? What was the damage?.
    She let me pop twice, but I let her know that is what I wanted and that I would tip her 100.

  7. #26209

    Blood Diamond

    Went to the parlour named after the protagonist of the 2006 hit film Blood Diamond.

    It wasn't busy so I saw a lineup of three girls and was pleasantly surprised. All were younger than what I typically see at AMPs but only one was actually worth fucking, in my book. The other two were either a little too fat or a little too ugly so I went with the acceptable one. I think her name was Kelly. She looked a little Thai. Good attitude and at a fair price. Offered upgrades for a reasonable upcharge as well. If they keep girls like that in the lineup I will keep repeating.

    It's a single flat fee you give to the girl for the baseline service. No separate house charge.

  8. #26208

    Judy Judy Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish2049  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Does Judy allow MSOG? What was the damage?.
    Yeah, she's up for MSOG. For example, she'll give you a BBJCIM in the table shower while spraying your nuts with the shower head, then rim you and finish BBFSCIP, then deliver a solid massage for the full time.

    She's accommodating.

    Damage is up to you, she never talks about it.

    BB, out.

  9. #26207

    Sandra is back and is (almost) as good as before

    After debating in my mind if taking the risk with Bianca who's praised on the board but also has negative reviews regarding deposits and her "bro / pimp / bf" allegedly robbing dudes, I decided to go to CLM instead. They had a 20 bucks off special due to valentines but I didn't get shit. Went all the way to the northern burbs to see Sandra. She didn't remember me. Last time I saw her was 2018. She acted more apprehensive then before. Then considering how low the bar is with the service providers give, she did good.

    She was working straight from a hotel room instead of an apartment. Phone lady said, she was leaving early, so our session would be cut short. Got the message halfway to the burbs from Chicago. I said fine, I've gone this far, might as well go ahead and see her. She opens the door and she's wearing a green set of robes and lingerie and she has a chain with an emerald. Service was good but refuses to do full service for less than 200. So I got head and she was cool about it. (Altho she was coughing real bad) We had some small talk after the session. Either way guys, Stick with the usual because I been rolling the dice on new gals and it's always a disappointment.

    P. S. She's apperantly half Japanese. So for all you guys who can't decide between Latina or Asian Parlors - Then go with her. You will kill two birds with one stone!

  10. #26206
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    AMPs in Chicago don't have young girls. A blowjob is sex. Your best bet may be the Asian apartments and tell them what you want.
    Not entirely true. Most AMPs don't have young girls, but a couple do (albeit it's inconsistent). I've gotten a young ( 30) provider at TPro and two young (one 30, one 28) at Ozone. It's really the luck of the draw though with TPro in particular. My experience is that Ozone--while expensive--is the most consistent in that regard.

  11. #26205

    Legit check

    Has anyone tried this.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1751231

    Is this legit?

  12. #26204

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish2049  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Does Judy allow MSOG? What was the damage?.
    Yes, you can shoot as many times as you are capable of. She expects a standard, acceptable around tip.

  13. #26203

    I wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyBlack85  [View Original Post]
    I had her in 2020 at Sunkiss.
    I've never been to sunkiss. I always heard it was hit or miss and most girls didn't do stuff until they left there. Did you leave happy? If so I might have to try and stop in.

  14. #26202

    Not here

    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyBlack85  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys help me out. I'm looking for two young ladies for massage and blow job. Don't want no apartment or BHC just really want a massage but also fuck their face. Not looking for sex just blow job also how much do why'll think it would cost? Cover blow job. Also if I get two girls for an hour do I supposed to pay for L1 also or does it comes with it?.
    AMPs in Chicago don't have young girls. A blowjob is sex. Your best bet may be the Asian apartments and tell them what you want.

  15. #26201

    Experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Damen and Chicago, shower never gets past too dam cold if that is something that you want while there. Got a glimpse of Melissa, Pics on their site seem very accurate, nice looking girl probably late 30's to early 40's.
    But who was your provider and how was your experience?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape