Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,816 to 16,830 of 44200
-
02-15-22 12:36 #27385Senior Member

Posts: 70Saw on RM
He tipped them both 100 each based off his report on RM.
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 12:34 #27384Senior Member

Posts: 70Not useful
Do you ever say anything useful, I looked on rub maps where I am way more active than here and they lost as closed. Also booking through IG isn't very normal but thanks to the other guy who provided useful info.
Originally Posted by GentleSun
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 12:24 #27383Senior Member

Posts: 135Latina spots
Anyone got info on some good Latina spots? Preferably big booty and offers extras like BBBJ? Thanks.
-
02-15-22 12:21 #27382Senior Member

Posts: 135Happy massage in Santa Ana.
Originally Posted by Porkys1980
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 02:50 #27381Regular Member

Posts: 11Been to Sunnywell 3 times but I've never seen a Latina working, it's always been Korean with one girl working. Trips I made were on Monday and Saturday. But I've had good service every time I've gone, it's the only place I've repeated so far.
Originally Posted by HotDon
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 02:32 #27380Senior Member

Posts: 2204 hand
How much did you tip the girls each?
Originally Posted by Danzigx138
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 00:10 #27379Regular Member

Posts: 6Kimchi
Any decent Korean spots?.
-
02-15-22 00:08 #27378Senior Member

Posts: 1377Thanks Crust!
Originally Posted by CrustyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 23:22 #27377Senior Member

Posts: 34Hanna
I drove past a few months ago and saw a tall girl standing out back. Definitely not either of them so maybe someone new?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 21:25 #27376Banned Member

Posts: 99I love Lucy, LOL she's the best in WM
You have to go for yourself and see, she alternates between F&C and some other place across the street I forgot the name its on Spring.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 20:12 #27375Senior Member

Posts: 648Happy Massage in S. A. So, what do you know about Lucy?
Originally Posted by Porkys1980
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 19:27 #27374Senior Member

Posts: 1377Slammer in the dog house
She knows I was at the other shop. News Travels faster.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 19:16 #27373Senior Member

Posts: 1377Frankly in the House!!
Haha you go Franky. The wind is out of my sails so to speak. I just texted her to say I couldn't make it! That was my last stop I hope you took good care of her today. Because you don't want to be there tomorrow. Hahahaha but she's I cool chick nothing but love on this day!!
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 19:08 #27372Senior Member

Posts: 188440 Fair
INDEED. Used to be old Honey Spa. From parking entrance walk straight in. No left or right. Although I have made the left turn because of the window candy. LOL!
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 18:54 #27371Banned Member

Posts: 99BTW Which happy and where is this place at??.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





