Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 946 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12620
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one posting was wondering if anyone has any info on her?

    Tia bs.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/75350077
    Ain't that seduction? Aka lyndsie.

  2. #12619

    Info

    Seen this one posting was wondering if anyone has any info on her?

    Tia bs.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/75350077

  3. #12618

    No Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by DilligafasWell  [View Original Post]
    My apologies. I misread previous posts.
    That's not a problem at all. When regular members post it usually takes some time to go thru the channels before it's posted. Could take hours or more. In the meantime a number of other posts may hit the board first and mess things up. Most senior members posts will be there right away. There are some seniors that have done a few things wrong here or there, may be on the wait list for a while if I'm not mistaken. In the beginning I was trying to figure it all out why my posts wouldn't post faster and they would get lost in the shuffle. So unless things changed when they changed owners a few years ago that's how things go here with admin. So that's why posters should always put a title regarding the subject, escorts name or club or actually hit reply on who they're replying to so their posts get posted with it. So everyone else knows who or where it goes to. It does get a little challenging now and then. LOL. Play and stay safe.

  4. #12617

    Scotty

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for clearing that up. Although just because your post was on top of who you were talking about, many times things can be posted in between what you posted and get lost in the shuffle. So yours could have been directed at someone a number of posts down. Some posts are instant and some take time to be posted.

    But thanks again for clearing it up for me and others, I presume. Play and stay safe.
    My apologies. I misread previous posts.

  5. #12616

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DaulBoy  [View Original Post]
    She's okay Limited menu everything covered but you might be able to get away with a BBBJ if you play your cards right pictures might be deceiving a little bit. She's not bad looking but I haven't seen her in years. Incall is decent, had no problems.
    Thank you for clearing that up. Although just because your post was on top of who you were talking about, many times things can be posted in between what you posted and get lost in the shuffle. So yours could have been directed at someone a number of posts down. Some posts are instant and some take time to be posted.

    But thanks again for clearing it up for me and others, I presume. Play and stay safe.

  6. #12615

    Not about Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Would be some good info if we knew who it is you are referring to.
    Quote Originally Posted by DilligafasWell  [View Original Post]
    There has been an ongoing conversation about Andrea. Goes back several posts.
    Nope, that discussion wasn't about Andrea, it was about a provider on the Treasure Coast.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaulBoy  [View Original Post]
    She's okay Limited menu everything covered but you might be able to get away with a BBBJ if you play your cards right pictures might be deceiving a little bit. She's not bad looking but I haven't seen her in years. Incall is decent, had no problems.

  7. #12614

    Scotty

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Would be some good info if we knew who it is you are referring to.
    There has been an ongoing conversation about Andrea. Goes back several posts.

  8. #12613
    She's okay Limited menu everything covered but you might be able to get away with a BBBJ if you play your cards right pictures might be deceiving a little bit. She's not bad looking but I haven't seen her in years. Incall is decent, had no problems.

  9. #12612

    Just who is it you're talking about here?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaulBoy  [View Original Post]
    She's okay Limited menu everything covered but you might be able to get away with a BBBJ if you play your cards right pictures might be deceiving a little bit. She's not bad looking but I haven't seen her in years. Incall is decent, had no problems.
    Would be some good info if we knew who it is you are referring to.

  10. #12611
    She's okay Limited menu everything covered but you might be able to get away with a BBBJ if you play your cards right pictures might be deceiving a little bit. She's not bad looking but I haven't seen her in years. Incall is decent, had no problems.

  11. #12610

  12. #12609

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by MelbPhotog  [View Original Post]
    I asked her to SnapChat me live to confirm she's real. She is heavier than the photos. Then I committed the major sin of embarrassment. Yup I sent money in advance. She ghosted me after that.
    Unfortunately it seems like that's what she became. I used to see her on and off all the time. Then she scammed me too. She would swear she's not like that tho.

  13. #12608

    Tiny Heather

    Had a meeting with Tiny Heather in CBeach a few days ago. Excellent coms, great oral skills, fair FS, not a clock watcher, nice person, but not my type of look. Much too thin for me. Donation of 2/ hr is too high IMHO. I will not be revisiting.

  14. #12607

    Kelly. Palm Bay

    Another dream with Kelly in Palm Bay. Gorgeous lady with body that 21 year old would be proud of. I have seen here numerous times in the past 5 years and can never get enough. Everything other than HE is covered but still very sensual and fun. Loves to have her nips massaged and kissed. Also loves DTTY capable of multiple Os Residence is always clean and well kept area. Rates are more than reasonable and always in a great mood. If you get a chance see her. I doubt you will ever be dissatisfied.

  15. #12606

    She's q Scammer

    I asked her to SnapChat me live to confirm she's real. She is heavier than the photos. Then I committed the major sin of embarrassment. Yup I sent money in advance. She ghosted me after that.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost1980  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this chick before?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape