Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 25024
-
02-15-22 21:08 #15844Senior Member

Posts: 1406She is YMMV. I set appt. With her drove out to Lincoln told her I was outside and got crickets.
Originally Posted by MajorVX
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 20:38 #15843Senior Member

Posts: 149Who is Pam? Link or pic?.
Originally Posted by StreetRacerJim
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 16:47 #15842Senior Member

Posts: 4545Alot of girls left the business when backpage shut down so they went and work a normal jobs.
Originally Posted by RetiredbbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 15:03 #15841Senior Member

Posts: 1688Re: BBW Juicy Any updates
Been over 2 years does anyone know what happened to Juicy?
Originally Posted by RetiredbbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...uguese/3960560
-
02-15-22 14:52 #15840Senior Member

Posts: 4545Nope that one is a true UTR. I got her number from her friend last year. She never post. She's younger than the 44 MILF.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 13:51 #15839Senior Member

Posts: 761No idea what she looks like but I do know she's been using those same pics for over 5 years now.
Originally Posted by Titutitu
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 12:13 #15838Senior Member

Posts: 239How is this the same woman? The STG profile pics look completely different, it took mention on Facebook (I found her page) she's blonde and here she is a young looking brunette.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 11:33 #15837Senior Member

Posts: 81Your experience
Was she good looking?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 11:06 #15836Senior Member

Posts: 1089Just saying its pretty awesome she put in her ad that she was formerly known as Bathromless Ashley LOL. She has a good sense of humor hahaha.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 11:00 #15835Senior Member

Posts: 1089Does she host? What is the damage? She does not look bad.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 09:28 #15834Senior Member

Posts: 193Damn lucky. I will surely pay the extra buck. Not sure what time you went, but I was there at 7 p and the garage said lot full. She said one of her appointments was already there so I waited in the lot across and some one left. But although I got a spot. She was booked. She texted me about a half hour after I had left and I couldn't see her anymore. All in all I waited about an hour and a half. Hopefully our schedules match better this weekend.
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 08:51 #15833Senior Member

Posts: 4545Is this acceptable?
$140 qv and yet no full service. Do these girls think we just sit at home and make money?.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/690772210917
-
02-15-22 07:08 #15832Senior Member

Posts: 4545Thanks bro. I forgot where the ad was posting so you help me out on that. Now everyone can enjoy her.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 06:16 #15831Senior Member

Posts: 74UTR MILF (technically not utr)
I'm giving all credit to 'Styles20' for initially giving me contact info and vouching that she is a real provider.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
I only saw her once so I don't know much details about her.
This is her ad.
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...d/594637311403
-
02-14-22 23:33 #15830Regular Member

Posts: 1Where can I get it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




