Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 736 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4538

    Wolfie

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this hottie?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?553802-Wolfie22

    Not sure why, but my spidey senses are tingling. And not in a good way. Would love if she was real, and reasonably priced.
    Odd that I saw her first post on Sunday where she said open-minded +100 no CIP.

    Now she still has only 1 post dated Monday with that text gone.

    Admin editing magic!

  2. #4537

    Any experiences with Cindy Lou?

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...e/040436416278

    I see her post every now and again but have never met up with her.

  3. #4536

    Eros Mily

    Anyone has seen her? I'd like to switch it up from the typical kgirls.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...675.htm?cat=66

    Any comments would be appreciated, thanks!!

  4. #4535
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this hottie?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?553802-Wolfie22

    Not sure why, but my spidey senses are tingling. And not in a good way. Would love if she was real, and reasonably priced.
    She does look good. But 1) nothing at all doing a search with the phone number, 2) no donations stated, and 3) nothing about services offered / not offered.

  5. #4534

    Topless pic

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this hottie?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?553802-Wolfie22

    Not sure why, but my spidey senses are tingling. And not in a good way. Would love if she was real, and reasonably priced.
    Ask for a topless pic in the hotel room with her giving a peace sign or something.

  6. #4533

    "Wolfie" . Young, vietnamese. TGTBT?

    Any word on this hottie?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?553802-Wolfie22

    Not sure why, but my spidey senses are tingling. And not in a good way. Would love if she was real, and reasonably priced.

  7. #4532

    Pooja on AA

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    You can find her on AA walking usually near Krispy Kreme, $100 FS qv nothing bare. Body is still slim, face looks a little older but still pretty imo. When I talked with her, she seemed very sweet, although not sure her skills in bed as I didn't partake.
    Wow. I found her on TNA years ago. But she never responded to PMs so I thought she was from out of state and never bothered following up. Did not realize she is walking AA and working here on a regular basis. Nothing bare is a complete show stopper for me though. No way I will be able to keep it up if I got a CBJ.

  8. #4531

    RE: Suri

    I've seen her but it was probably about 10 years ago now. She had a long-standing room in Edmonds, definitely lived-in with boxes and cases of food stacked up the walls. She delivered but lacked any general enthusiasm, hardly said anything to me. Never went back after that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Suri yet?

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/021544206174

    She's got fair reviews on TNA but hoping for more insight given the nearly barren ad.

  9. #4530

    Suri

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for many years, sometimes you can find her walking AA too around 100th. Body is okay, she's older now so it's not tight anymore. Smells like smoke, does BBBJ but very lackluster. I didn't repeat.
    Saw her in Monroe and cute sweet gal but lack luster and time management was not good. Perhaps this was meet and greet so if close might try once again.

  10. #4529

    Suri

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Suri yet?

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/021544206174

    She's got fair reviews on TNA but hoping for more insight given the nearly barren ad.
    She's been around for many years, sometimes you can find her walking AA too around 100th. Body is okay, she's older now so it's not tight anymore. Smells like smoke, does BBBJ but very lackluster. I didn't repeat.

  11. #4528

    Pooja

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    Just be aware the photos are from at least seven years ago (2015 originally posted to her TNA Album). Might even be older than that. Before this week, she hasn't posted on TNA since 2016, so while I'm interested, I'm going to have to wait for a few recent reviews before jumping in.
    You can find her on AA walking usually near Krispy Kreme, $100 FS qv nothing bare. Body is still slim, face looks a little older but still pretty imo. When I talked with her, she seemed very sweet, although not sure her skills in bed as I didn't partake.

  12. #4527

    Kandysland

    Anyone heard from Kandysland in the last week?

  13. #4526

    Suri?

    Anybody seen Suri yet?

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/021544206174

    She's got fair reviews on TNA but hoping for more insight given the nearly barren ad.

  14. #4525

    Pooja Photos

    Just be aware the photos are from at least seven years ago (2015 originally posted to her TNA Album). Might even be older than that. Before this week, she hasn't posted on TNA since 2016, so while I'm interested, I'm going to have to wait for a few recent reviews before jumping in.

  15. #4524

    Pooja. TNA

    Quote Originally Posted by Radium88  [View Original Post]
    Doing an image search came up with this twitter account location listed as Houston Texas.

    https://twitter.com/hindugoddess91
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?181900-Pooja

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape