Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46311

    Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    How was Angela on extras?
    Angela wasn't sharing the goods. Basically it was OTC as she would try to move away if I went UTC. Was able to go UTC top but she wasn't enjoying it. Amy is similar in that she won't share the goods very much but has a better personality / looks better imo.

  2. #46310

    Mama a Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Mamma gives a great massage, she's a CMT, also fun and playful. You don't know what you passed up.
    I'll have to give her a try next time. She's got a great smile and seems fun.

  3. #46309
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, a HJ at Yini? It's always been a legit CAMP.
    Yini has always been a surprise, get HE when not expecting and vice-versa.

  4. #46308

    Fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Hadn't been in over a year but may try now that the crytkeeper isn't there sniffing around anymore. Last woman I had there was every bit of 60 with an awful massage and even worse release.
    Just FYI, Amy wasn't in the store-mama said she would call her-so it took maybe 10 minutes and she showed up in a mask and out of breath LOL.

  5. #46307
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Angela at Asian Wellness

    Anyone have intel on Angela? Stopped by to "get a card" and Angela looked good, but I wanted a four-hand and the other ladies were not up to my standard in the looks department.

  6. #46306
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Amy is similar to Anna at Sunshine in that they are attractive for their age, have a nice personality and aim to please. The opposite of young hotties at Luxury who have nice bodies and tits, but upcharge like crazy and the massage is bad. I prefer a good massage and personality over nice tits and subpar massage. But that's just me.
    Forgot what Anna looks like but I stopped in today and only Grace was available. She has a tiny ass so it was a turn-off for me. Didn't stay.

  7. #46305
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzel333  [View Original Post]
    Mikki has good size of both tits and ass.
    Yes, but she is spoiled rotten and wants a mint to perform the simplest of pleasures. Tried her once and not going back.

  8. #46304
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in at least 6 months so gave it a try. Asked for younger woman, got Amy. She was cute-said 35, but I'm guessing a tad older. Only did he so I gave her 80 OTD. Really nice tease, and a slow non rushed HE. May repeat when I can stay longer and get her or another young one to try.
    The notorious Tina / Yumi used to own this place. I wonder where she is now?

  9. #46303
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in at least 6 months so gave it a try. Asked for younger woman, got Amy. She was cute-said 35, but I'm guessing a tad older. Only did he so I gave her 80 OTD. Really nice tease, and a slow non rushed HE. May repeat when I can stay longer and get her or another young one to try.
    Interesting. Hadn't been in over a year but may try now that the crytkeeper isn't there sniffing around anymore. Last woman I had there was every bit of 60 with an awful massage and even worse release.

  10. #46302

    First Try at Chalet. Unsuccessful

    Hit up my usual spot today (Lemon) and there was a closed for renovations sign on the door. Well shit.

    Thought I'd give Chalet a try and committed to FS. Get in and no mama to be found. Young Latina with badEnglish skills introduces herself as Lilly collects $80 house and takes me to the room. Prob 5'2" small Bs with perky nipples and a nice ass. 5 seconds later she's naked on the table ready to talk business. Have been on here and understand what normal FS services run at Chalet. I guess because it's a holiday and she's the only girl working she though she could fleece me? Was willing to pay $$$ OTD for 30 minutes with a few normal requests and she was not having it. Can get the same even at a few CAMPS in town for less than she wanted.

    Go back and forth with the Mama to get my $80 and go.

    So my ask to the board. Any FS or KAMP type places north of 285 that I could get a customized experience with (maybe 2 pops, some other requests) for about 30/45 minutes for my ask OTD?.

    PM me with suggestions. Can share my CAMP info.

  11. #46301

    Fuji Chamblee

    Haven't been in at least 6 months so gave it a try. Asked for younger woman, got Amy. She was cute-said 35, but I'm guessing a tad older. Only did he so I gave her 80 OTD. Really nice tease, and a slow non rushed HE. May repeat when I can stay longer and get her or another young one to try.

  12. #46300
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Then you need to make a trip to Roswell Massage Angel on 92, Nichole has hands down the best ass in the biz.
    Mikki has good size of both tits and ass.

  13. #46299

    Kaina

    Quote Originally Posted by Krish077  [View Original Post]
    I have only tried Lulu once at Kaina and she is ok. Anyone else who's better there?
    Give LuLu another try she takes direction well and she won't jackhammer or short you on time like others there.

  14. #46298
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom  [View Original Post]
    Passed by this place last week close to the Buckhead area. Haven't seem much reviews about it lately, anyone has any experience with this place? It is close to my work and I'm thinking this can be my lunch break get away. Any info is welcome, thanks.
    This place is good. No table shower so that's a buzz kill for me. Two girls working. Sasha and Lisa I think. Not perfect but give a good HJ and massage. 60/60.

  15. #46297
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom  [View Original Post]
    Passed by this place last week close to the Buckhead area. Haven't seem much reviews about it lately, anyone has any experience with this place? It is close to my work and I'm thinking this can be my lunch break get away. Any info is welcome, thanks.
    This is a perfect opportunity for you to contribute to the forum. Give it a try and post your experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape